Today we are going to start looking at some things you might want to do if you were to go to Austin, Texas.
- And the first attraction we are going to look at today is their nearby Colorado River. This is a great place to go kayaking, especially if someone in your family likes bats. About a million bats migrate here each year.
- Austin has always been known as a great place for music lovers. They will have several great music festivals each year.
- Do you want to know a great place to take in some great views? Try Mount Bonnell. This is close to Lake Austin, and is a great place for hikers and bikers.
- Who wants to go to Texas and not ride a horse? Austin has some great trails that you and your family can enjoy together.
- All of this sounds great, but where might you stay? One place you might consider is their Lake Austin Spa Resort. They have a fantastic spa, with special treatments for men and teens. They also have two pools as well as multiple hot tub said to name just a few of their amenities.
- If you love the water, you might want to try Austin’s Barton Springs Pool. Here the water stays around 70 degrees, and you can swim here the whole year.