Why do you read this blog? I hope part of it is that you just enjoy my writing. But I also hope you are coming to get travel advice. Today we are going to look at some more travel tips.
- When you travel, you will usually do better renting a condo than staying in a hotel. But you can also negotiate when you are renting. They are probably more flexible on price than what you see on their advertisement says. You might also get them to let you to stay ten days instead of the standard week, just ask them.
- Growing up, we had those hard shelled suitcases. We could only fit so much into them. If we still have them, I don’t know it. We now use the cloth bags which are a lot more flexible. You might want to try that for yourself. You will be surprised at how much you can get into them.
- Petroleum jelly, also known as Vaseline to most, has many uses. For sure, it helps keeps skin and lips from getting dry. But did you also know it works as a makeup remover. You could bring that instead of all your tubes. Just be sure not to get any in your eyes.
- A lot of people have learned this trick already, but you want to roll your clothes instead of folding them. It will help you fit more in. And besides, rolling your clothes helps keeps the wrinkles away.
- Most shoes are pretty inflexible. Try packing your socks and undies into them. This will help you save room.