I would love to know what you would like to hear more about. Please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s start looking at some more random tips..
- You may or not be one of those people who has to take their pillow with them anywhere you might sleep. But whether or not you do that, you should take a pillowcase or two. These are great for putting your dirty clothes in. It can also help to wrap up your breakables.
- Do you know you are going to have to do some laundry in your hotel sink? You will also want to take along some baby shampoo. It isn’t going to hurt anything you want to wash. You can also use this to defogg your goggles.
- Bring along your floss. And no, I do not mean just for your pearly whites. You never know when you might have a sewing emergency.
- Do you love wearing necklaces and always end up taking along several? Have trouble getting them untangled? I hear taking along straws will help you.. I’m not sure how to describe this to you. But look it up online.
- You can also use egg cartons. You’ll have small compartments where you will be able to separate your stuff. It will also look uninteresting to thieves.
- Another thing that you may want to bring along is some dryer sheets. Stick them in shoes and dirty laundry bags to keep odors away. They also help get rid of static.