Theme parks are most children’s dream come true, a lot of parents’ nightmare. Today we are going to look at some more tips that might make everything less of a nightmare.
- You will want to take snacks and drinks. Look online to see whether the park you are going to will allow you to bring food into their park. If not, leave it in the car, unless your hotel is right beside the park. Take foods and drinks that you know your children love and consider special. That way, maybe they won’t beg for everything that is being sold.
- I know that I’ve told this before, but when our family would stay at hotel for a while, we would have cereal for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch, then we would eat out somewhere for dinner. Eating at a theme park is usually going to be very expensive.
- You might want to go back to the hotel in the middle of the day. Entice your children with a movie. Rest when everything is so busy is never bad idea.
- Set a budget for each person in your family. Kids might want souvenirs, or they might want some of that junk food. Let them decide within reason.
- Take sunscreen. Take your first aid kit. And do not forget the wipes.