More on Disney

We are going to look some more at taking your special needs child to Disney, and things that you will want to keep in mind.

  • The first thing that you will want to do once you get there is to go to their City Hall and ask for the Guest Relations. There you will want to ask for your child’s Disabled Pass Access Card. Be sure to bring your child with you to Guest Relations, because you will need prove that you are not making this child exists apparently, some people have tried to take advantage of this disabled pass without having a special needs child.
  • You will also want to keep in mind that Disney is less concerned about your child’s diagnosis and more about the concerns that you have for your child and how they are going to enjoy the parks. Talk to them about the things that your child are going to want to do. Is your child likely to want to ride rides multiple times in a row? Talk to Disney about it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s