Let’s look at some more destinations you might want to think about visiting in 2020
- The first place place we are going to look at is Myrtle Beach. Now I would definitely recommend going sometime other than spring break or summer. You are going to find family friendly attractions that are going to be quite reasonable, especially during the off season. be surprised at how affordable some of resorts can be.
- You can always visit East Tennessee, I’talking about the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. Goodness, there is a lot to do around here. You have dinner theaters. There is Dollywood. They have moonshine tours you can go on, this is Tennessee after all.
- Vegas is inexpensive as it has been. But if you can during the middle of the week, it will be more affordable. You will want to be sure to check out The Strip.
First, I am going to get personal. I’m looking for work. I have beelooking for a year and half. It is not that I want to give up being a travel agent. I don’t. But I have things that I would love to do, both for the business and personally, that take money. Hopefully I will figure out something soon.
I think we should start by discussing why family vacations are so important.Most families are so busy living life that they don’t take much to be together. Vacations get everyone away from their day to day lives so that they can reconnect as a family.
- If you are looking to go on a really inexpensive vacation, you might wato try camping at a state park. You can find state parks in a lot of different parts of the country. Do you and your family just love the beach? They’ll have parks that will be near beach. Or maybe you just love the mountain? They will also have state parks in the mountains as well.
- Another good idea would be to rent a beach condo. Actually this is a great idea especially if your family wants to vacation with a couple of other families. I remember when I was little we used to rent a condo with my aunts and their families. It was perfect We could cook for everyone. We could go play on the beach. We could go on outings.
- Glamping isn’t going to be as inexpensive as camping. But you will get a nice comfortable bed and good food that is made for you. You can do some research to figure out where to go glamping. Or I could help are you figure something out.
- Like I said yesterday, you’d be surprised at how how inexpensive cruises can actually be. But this is especially true when you book something at the last minute.
Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to take more vacations as a family? I would love to help you plan something. If you are interested in my help, please let me know at email@example.com
- If you are looking for a place with a wide array of activities for families to do together, you might want to try Dallas, Texas. They have a great art museum. They also have an aquarium that your family will love. History loving families will wto see the place where JFK was shot. They also have a lot of great restaurants you and your family can enjoy.
- You might not believe this, but going on a cruise can actually be fairly inexpensive. MSC has opened a new private island. And you could go on a cruise to this private island for around hundred per person. And remember, most everything you could want will be included in that price.
- You might also be surprised by how much it will cost you to go to enjoy a week at an all inclusive resort. And again, most everything you want is included in that one price. Most resorts will have some kind of childcare program so that you your spouse can enjoy some time just the two of you.
Between not feeling well, having internet problems and taking time to be with my family for the Christmas vacation, like I have hardly been on. I have a big trip to go on in a couple of weeks, not sure if I’ll be able to work during that time or not. After that I’m hoping life slows down some. I’ve truly missed being able to work normally.
We’going to talk to about some family trips you should really try to take in 2020.
- Did you know that there is a way you rent an rv? You are going to have your vehicle and accommodations all wrapped up into one, which should make everything less expensive. And of course, you will also be able to cook, and that should make things less expensive as well.
- Do you want somewhere you can either fly or drive to? You should try Fort Myers, Florida. There are all kinds of things you can do there. And nearby is a great island called Sanibel
I’m sorry, but I’m not much for Halloween. I have some awful cute nephews and nieces who dressed up yesterday. Otherwise, I glad to have that day behind us, moving on to bigger and better holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas and the whole holiday season. Let’s look at some statistics today.
- The most wonderful time of year is a time that most Americans do save vacation time for. Almost seventy percent of us are planning to take some vacation time around the holidays And a good number of these people plan to be gone more than six days.
- Of those who are traveling, about half are going home to be with family and friends. The other half will be going to other places.
- It is also to be noted that about two thirds of the people plan to drive to their destinations. Be prepared for busier than usual roads.
Disney has a lot of accommodations you can choose to stay in when you go visit their parks. Let’s look at some more descriptions of. these today
- They also have cabins at their wilderness resort. Again you are going to feel like you have stepped back into the Wild West. This is the perfect place if you want to go, and want to do a day or two at Disney, but would like to do other things on your vacation as well. Each cabin is going to have their own kitchen, living area, and bedroom. You can have your groceries delivered to you..
- Are you looking for the cheapest way you can do Disney? have campsites where you can stay as well. Oh, this doesn’t mean that you will be out in the wilderness with nothing to do. You will have a pool with waterslide. And everyone sits around the Big campfire at night and roasts marshmallows.
- Is your extended family looking to go to Disney World together? You might want to consider staying at Cooper Creek Villas. These places will have plenty of room for everyone here.
- You are a young family. You don’t want to camp, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on lodging either. Try the Disney’s All Star Movies Resort. They have a nice pool and you will also be treated to nice desserts in the evenings.
When I was starting to write this yesterday, I had qualms about it, but didn’t know what else to write about. I have kind of been struggling with all what. to write about all week, but anyway. We are going to address my qualms first thing.
- The thing is that it is pretty much a given that Disney is crazily busy during the summer months. And the reason for this is that most school schoolchildren are on their summer break.. And I know that some schools are doing away with the summer breaks. And while it is true that Christmas breaks are staggered, I can’t imagine anyone going to school between Christmas and New Year’s Day. Consider yourself warned if you do decide to go that week.
- Okay, they actually have rules so that no one over fourteen can dress up. I wondered about that, but think about it, no one wants to go up to fake characters and pictures with them. That would be cheating. But everyone kind of just smiles at you when you dress up around Halloween or Christmas.
- You don’t have to go to the actual party to enjoy special special treats. A lot of Disney’s restaurants will have holiday themed specialties.
What could be more magical than visiting Disney? Visiting Disney over the holiday. Today we are going to look at some reasons why that is.
- Have you heard about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? This is an event that runs from the middle of August to the first of November. And while you will have to pay for it, most people say that it is well worth the money, and is for both children and adults. There will be trick or treating throughout the parks. You will have special food options. But there are usually fewer crowds which will means that you will get more time on the rides.
- Some say that the Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival is Disney’s best festival. And not only will you be enjoying lots of great food and wine, you will also get a lot of character meet and greets. And let’s be real, most everyone goes to Disney to meet the characters.
- And part of this amazing festival is their Eat to the Beat concerts. Check out their schedule to see who all is playing and when.
You guys know I l love Disney. I talk about it any time I can. yes, Disney Cruises are going to have a lot to offer children. It is , they know how to make children happy. Bas every parent knows, make the children happy and you will make their parents happy as well. Let’s look at some ways Disney Cruises make their adult guest happy.
- Even when you are taking a family vacation, that does not mean that you are going to want to spend every single second with them. You are going to love their nursery and kids’ clubs Everything is done wonderfully well in these areas, and a lot of children would rather spend most of their time in these club? So even when you want to be with your children you shouldn’t have to put up with lots of other children.
- However a lot of families do go on these cruises to spend time together as a family. Imagine that? If other people’s children get to be too much for you, you can always go to the adults’-only areas.
- Most children aren’t going to go for the idea of no sleeping while they’re on vacation. Or maybe it is more like their parents won’t let them go for that idea. Anyway the time does come each evening when most the children are in bed and the ship becomes a place that is mostly for adults.
- a lot of state rooms are going to be little more than cracker boxes where you’re likely not want to do anything more than sleep and dress in them This is not true with Disney ships. They know that most of their guests will be families. They aralso going to have bigger bathrooms that are often split up. Disney also puts shower and tub combos in every room?That is virtually unheard of anywhere else.
We’re always talking about traveling with children, and how to make that experience go smoother. But what happens when those children grow up, but you still want to vacation together? Here are some tips that just might help.
- With younger children, giving them a figuring few choices along the way, and may make them feel like they are part of the planning process. With adult children, you are equal partners in everything. You need to discuss everything from where you are going to go, what I you want to do, and how much everything will cost. Discuss what everyone is hoping to get out of the trip, and try to fit in what is important for everyone.
- You will also need to discuss who’s paying for what before your trip, discussing each person’s expectations. Might you have a rule like if you are in college, parents will pay, but if you are working we want to pay at least part of the expenses. You will want to discuss this kind of thing before the trip, so that you will not have that to deal with on your trip?
- Your children are now adults living their lives. Most young people would rather sleep in and stay up late. Give them choices about when and where they want to eat. Let them tell you what things are important to them and what things are not. Be flexible.
- Everyone doesn’t have to do everything everything at the same time. Some people might want to spend most of their time at the beach. Other people had would go crazy if that was all there was to do. Some of the siblings are going to be closer than others. They will want to do more together. Others may need to spend sometime by themselves. You’ll find that everyone will be happier if you just go with the flow.
- Sometimes parents think that children would rather be without them. This may or may not be true. Your children may want that time with you just as much as you want it from them.