Sometimes you just want to vacation somewhere where nothing will be required of you. You don’t want to have to do any kind of cooking, cleaning or anything else. If that sounds like your type of vacation, you might want to check out The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Let’s look at some of what they have to offer.
- They have a suite that is perfect the family. This suite has a kids’ room next to an adults room. The kids’ room’s fridge comes stocked with candy bars, milkshakes, soda and water.
- Teens are going to have their own lounge. Teens actually designed this place. They’ll enjoy a lot of cool snacks, including a lot of ice cream. They’ll have the chance to surf the web and play games together.
- Let’s not forget the adults. They’ll get a king sized bed. Their bedroom will have a private balcony. And they’ll get a very nice bathroom, complete with a double whirlpool tub. They’ll have their own stocked mini bar. You will have a lot of activities to choose from. For starters, do you want to do things as an entire family, or do you want to do things as a couple? A mixture of the two will be perfectly acceptable as well. They’ll have a great pool. They’ll have bowling. They have an excellent spa.
And of course, you’ll have several choices when it comes to restaurants and night clubs. I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
We’re going to continue with what we started yesterday in Reasons to visit Nassau
- A lot of people would rather be given the gift of experience instead of a gift they may or may not use. Giving your family a trip to Nassau might be one of the best gifts you could give them. It’s likely more than some would spend, but it might be worth it considering the time you’ll spend together.
- Nassau has some very nice resorts. You will have to do no cooking or cleaning on this trip. Want some help with your kids? I’m sure we can find a resort that has a kids’ club.
- Have you been to Nassau in previous years? Tired of it? They’re always building new restaurants and clubs for your enjoyment. Even if you’ve been there several times there will still be new places for you.
- But why now? There are actually some some excellent travel deals that are going on right now. I would love to help you book a trip if you are interested. Please let me know.
I’m getting a late start, and have several things I hoping to accomplish. I’m still looking for the right host agency. That is just taking longer than I would like.. And for the past few months I haven’t even done much looking, much less writing, but I want to get into that much more.. The past months I’ve worked, but it feels like I’ve just done what “I’ve had to do”, and there have been a lot of different reasons for that. I’m trying to figure out how to do everything that I would like to do and in which order. I always want to do the things I know I have to do first, and then get on to the bigger projects. But lately I do not seem to have much time for the big projects..
But anyway… Let’s get back to discussing Why taking a vacation is important for your career.
- Obviously more people taking vacations, booking through me, would make me happy. And this is because I would not only be making money, I would also be helping people.. But people need change. They need time to leave the cares of work behind.
- Vacations are also great times to network. You are going to be new people as you travel. And what is one of the first questions anyone asks? Isn’t it, “What do you do for a living”? This might be an excellent times to drum up new business. However, I would recommend not making that the focal point of your trip.
- I run this business by myself, so if I’m not working nothing is getting done. But for people who are working with others, they can see how their team does without them. They will be able to see any problem areas they need to work on.enjoy planning
- Vacations tend to make everyone happier. A lot of t of people even enjoy planning vacations. [Some actually make a career out of it, ha ha ha]. And besides, taking a vacation might help you remember how much you enjoy being with your family.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.
The holiday season kind of started around Thanksgiving, and I’ve taken not one until two long weekends off. I also know that the end of this month and most of January is going to be pretty crazy for me. There are all kinds of projects I’d like to start. I’ll just have to wait and see how much I can do.
I’m a travel agent, and I usually write either about a specific destination or some kind of travel advice. So why am I writing about how vacations improve your work life? First of all, because I’m experiencing this for myself right now. Before Thanksgiving, I think the last full vacation I took was this past summer, and I had started feeling pretty worn down. I am feeling much better and more able to really work now. But more importantly, I’m hoping to work with women who are running businesses of their own. As a business owner, sometimes it’s really hard to take time off. There is so much that you want to do, and I know that for me, whenever I get bored , and have internet, I tend to work. That’s just my default. So let’s look some reasons why you should take time away from work.
- You know the feeling. You can think about one problem until you’ve worn yourself out, but you still can’t figure out the solution. Taking a break from the problem will almost always help you figure out the solution.
- Taking a break will help you get you out of your routine. Everyone gets bored when they do the same thing day after day. Doing something different will help get you excited about what you are doing.
- Not only does your body get tired of your routine, so does your body. Even when you aren’t doing any physical work, which is a problem in and of itself, work always has a certain amount of stress with it. Taking time away to enjoy yourself, especially those you love, is going to help your body.
- Our brains need to take breaks too. There is only so much information they can absorb at a time. Doing something totally different is going to help you recharge.. Doing things like taking a cooking class, learning about history that you enjoy, taking a scuba class will all aid in recharging your brain.
Let’s look at this more tomorrow. I would love to hear your thoughts on any of this.
I think, I hope, I’ll be settling into work for a while… For at least a couple of weeks anyway, I know that the end of December and most of January will be pretty busy for me. I’m not sure how much I am going to be able to work. But right now I’m fired up, have several ideas of projects I’d really like to start.I know there is work\life balance, but I’m not sure what exactly that looks like for me. However, a lot of Americans simply do not take time off from work.
- I know I’ve said it before, and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but Americans are not taking time off of work. They are worried about losing their jobs, and that is true whether or not they like their job. They think working all the time is going to impress the boss. The other problem is that they see the work just piling up, just waiting for them to return.
- Another problem is that many Americans love their work and get a lot of satisfaction from what they do. They feel like they do not get the same level of accomplishment in other areas of their life. [And I think that may be a problem in my own life. Being disabled, I know I’m accomplishing something when I’m working, otherwise there’s not much I can do.]
- Some Americans are truly addicted to their work. They do not like time off, even for things like eating or sleeping. They do not make enough time for their families or to enjoy hobbies.
Today we’ve kind of looked at the problem. I’d love to hear if anyone relates to this problem. We’ll look more at this topic tomorrow.
To me, the best place to spend Thanksgiving is wherever my family, and possibly friends, will be gathering. But some people decide to do something away from family for whatever reason. Or maybe your whole family wants to try something different. They’re tired of staying in cramped quarters and having to do all the cooking and cleaning themselves. Let’s look at some places you might want to try next year.
- Looking for something pretty traditional? You might want to try Montage Deer Valley which is in Park City, Utah. Here you will be able to learn the skills of archery. You will also be able to take part in a turkey shoot. You will also be enjoying the start of the Christmas season with cookie decorating classes and holiday mug decorating. There will also be a Christmas tree lighting the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
- If you just love cranberries, you might want to try a resort in Madison, Wisconsin. The people of Wisconsin love cranberries. The resort I’m talking about is called The Edgewater, which sounds pretty fancy. You will having a Thanksgiving brunch with lots of Wisconsin specials. And on the day after Thanksgiving, you will be visited by Santa himself.
I’m not going to work the rest of the week. Really feeling the need for a break. Let me know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
A lot of people will be traveling this Thanksgiving weekend. Some are going to be gathering with family and friends. Others are choosing to celebrate this Thanksgiving at some exotic location.. Today let’s look at some tips that might help you.
- This is true most any time you are traveling, but you will want to be sure to plan ahead. Obviously we’re two days away Turkey Day, so it’s a little late to do anything about this now. But in future years you will want to start looking at airfare or bus tickets in early fall.
- Okay, let’s be honest here, how many clothes do you really need to be hanging out with family? More and more airlines are starting to charge for checked bags, so you will want to take as as possible. And besides, maybe you will find some great deals on Black Friday.
- Be wise when you travel.. People often want to get to their destination the night before Thanksgiving and then not leave until Sunday. How can you work around that? Can you leave earlier Wednesday and maybe come home sometime Sunday? could you take that Monday off as well? Or maybe you will want to leave that Friday. Try to figure out what would work best for your family.
- If you are traveling by road, do not forget your Smartphones. They can help you plan alternative routes when the need arises.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
I’m pretty sure I am going to take Thursday and Friday off this coming week. And the following week I am going to take Thursday through Saturday off as well. I have a lot going on, but at the same time, I do not remember taking a break because I wanted to instead of taking days off because this communication device wasn’t working. And since I’m usually pretty stress when this breaks down, I don’t consider that the same thing.
And I do have something of a confession to make. Things have changed, and for right now I have little to do except church on Sundays. I haven’t been working, but have been on me computer, doing personal e-mail and things like that.. This Saturday, I knew I needed a real change of pace on Sunday. I did do things besides being on the computer yesterday, and am just feeling a lot better today.
So we started on this, “Let’s talk work\life balance“, topic on Saturday. Let’s continue that today.
- Remember that no one can do everything. You have to make choices about which things are important to. If you love to cook but hate to clean, find someone that will help you clean Or are there things in your business you could pay someone else to do, or trade services? Think of ways you can cut corners.
- Make it a point to schedule downtime. If you don’t make yourself do, it will not happen. A lot of couples try to take one evening a week to do a date night. In today’s busy society, you might want to schedule time with your kids as well. Make time for the ones you love most. And make time to just relax too. It might take several months, but you will gradually get a feel for what works best for your family.
- And don’t just block out time for your family, and then cancel that if something comes up with work. Make time with your family important. Jobs come and go, but hopefully your family will be with you for the rest of your life. Make them high priority, and they’ll thank you.
- And be careful about the time wasters. A lot of people enjoy watching tv or playing video games when they don’t feel like working anymore. Some downtime is always nice, but if you are choosing that over your children, that isn’t wise.
I would love to know your thought about any of this. Please let me know.
Sometimes you just need to get back to the basics. That is true for individuals and families. And that is also true for families.. I’ve mentioned that I’m doing some training on Facebook, and going through that has made my think about why I do what I do.
Family has always been important to me. I’ve always been one to get excited when I knew we were about to visit our extended family, or anyone we don’t get to see every day. I miss having siblings around to do things with.
But it’s more than just me loving my owns family. I’ve always been interested in families in general. I believe in traditional marriage, and so many families are breaking up these days that it’s heartbreaking.
Everyone is busy these days. A lot of families have both parents working. Some families have to do that in order to make ends meet. Other couples ave both parents working because they want to. They dreams outside their home, and to be clear, I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with working outside the home. And then our children are busy as well. They’re in school, and then they’re also in sports or are involve d in the arts.
So with everyone in the family busy, when when do they actually spend time together? Do everyone sit down for a meal together at Least once or twice a week? Are you part of each other’s lives, or are we too busy doing our own thing?
Going on vacations helps us get us out of our day to day busy schedules and makes us spend time together. Vacations also help us make good memories.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. I would also love to hear any questions you might have.
My days seem to be rather full with things besides work,, and I’m not sure when that might change. But I’m working when I can.. And actually I’m learning more about how to use Facebook for business this week, I think this is going to help me a good bit. And one thing that would help me is if you would follow me on my business Facebook page, and that is https://www.facebook.com/sarah.coiner.184
One thing I’m always hearing is that those that are business for themselves have to specialize. If you try to reach everyone, you are going to end up reaching no one. And it is very clear to me that I want to work with families, and my hope is to work with women entrepreneurs. But unfortunately, I’m not reaching those people yet… But the people I’m talking to about Facebook and my business challenges is that I need to put an offer together. I’m still not quite sure how to do that exactly. Each family has different needs and desires when it comes to their vacation.
Okay, enough pondering about my business, let’s look at some family friendly resorts.
- There is a resort in Boothbay Harbor, Maine, and it is called Spruce Point Inn. If your family enjoys the nautical side of life, they will love this place. They have a lot of boat you can explore. They will also have different fun things your children can do.
- Looking for a beach getaway that is perfect for young families? Try Madison Beach Hotel, which is in Madison, Connecticut. This is a perfect place to introduce infants and toddlers to the ocean because of the gentle tide. This resort only has 32 rooms so this should be a pretty quiet place. And their restaurant tries to cater to families.
- Doral Arrowwood Resort is located forty minutes outside the Big Apple. They have a golf course and tennis courts for those that like to keep active. Your children will love the cupcake decorating contest. Families will also have fun dancing the night away to 80’s music.
Let’s stop here so I can get to some other things. I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.