I think we are going to discuss this one more day and then move on. So here goes.
- Room service is A treat most everyone can enjoy. But ordering room service on a luxury cruise ship is going to spoil you They always pull out the red carpet. You can order from their main dining room or their specialty restaurants. You can also order several courses and have them delivered one by one.
- Is is there something special that you would like to to arrange? Or do you see something that just isn’t quite right? Do not hesitate to ask them about it. Everyone on staff is there to meet you needs. They want to exceed expectations so that you’ll join them on another cruise.
- Unless you are going on a transatlantic cruise or something like that, luxury cruises pretty destination heavy, which means that you may find yourself at a new port each day. Make sure that you take time you need to relax. Don’t feel bad if you do not do everything.
- You do not want to go on one these cruises expecting a lot of nightlife. That is one thing you will not find. With everyone so busy during the days,, evenings usually consist of dinner and a show and that’s about it.
- You may be rich or feel like you, but please be considerate of the other guests. Don’t get too loud or boisterous at dinner. Always say please and thank you. Don’t drive other people out of the hot tubs. And don’t try to talk one of your new friends into doing business with you.