We are going to look some more at luxury cruise and what you might expect.
- Think of these kind of cruises as extended times at a country club. Everyone is going to have their mani-pedi before starting on the cruise. everything anyone wears will be designer quality. You’ll want to wear your nicer clothes, and not your jeans and t-shirts.
- You will want to figure out the dress code,especially when it comes to dinner. Unlike most cruises, you will be asked to Know what people are expecting,and be sure to pack several of these outfits. I don’t think they look kindly on you wearing the same things.
- Fine dining and luxury cruises go hand in hand?. You will be experiencing some of the best cuisine wherever you eat. However, if you want to try their specialty restaurants, book your reservations as quickly as you can. They go quickly.
Okay, so you have decided to take a vacation where you will be pampered at every turn. And you’ve decided that you want to take a luxury cruise. Let’s take a look at some things you might expect when taking your cruise.
- From the moment you step on board, someone is going to be there offering you a nice drink. Are you wanting to get your stuff into your room and everything? You will have a porter that will get all that ready for you.
- On other cruises, they are going to want you to tip them at every turn. Luxury cruise lines actually pay their people well enough that you do not have to tip anyone. In fact, they will not look on you favorably if you do tip, because it kind of messes up their whole system.
- On these luxury cruises, everything is already paid for. Not only that, but their wait staff is trained to see to your every need. They will notice that your drink is low and refill it. Do you want to be careful how much you drink, something everyone should do on a cruise ship? Sip your beverage slowly.
- Luxury cruises usually have far fewer people on them. You shouldn’t be shy. Go on and make some new friends. You might be surprised how much time you will spend with them.
Humans are very interesting creatures. I mean, we all have our basic needs, food, clothing and shelter.. But some of us are pretty much happy with anything that is set before us, while others strongly prefer the finer things in life. And that could be true in just one of these categories or all three.
Okay, why am I bringing this up this on this blog. After all, we are talking about travel and deep things of life. Well, this does apply to travel too. Some of us are happy to slum it while vacation, we just want to get a taste of in different parts of the world. We don’t mind sleeping in hostels, in fact, we rather enjoy the people that we meet when we stay to in places like that. Other people will not go anywhere unless they know that they are going to be waited on hand and foot at every turn.
Of course, not only does this apply to all types of travel, it also applies to cruises. Some people see the inexpensive cruises and think nothing could be better. Of course, they don’t know, and sometimes don’t care, that they’ll be getting low quality food, minimum service, and be nickel and dimed every time they turn around.
When go on a luxury cruise,sure you will pay more up . But you will get much better food. Get a much higher level of service. And you usually do not have to worry about paying for anything you get on board.
You have made a decision that you are for is sure going to go to Europe in 202. You may have always wanted to go to Europe. You may want to escape the craziness of the upcoming elections, I have heard that fall is a great time to go. But anyway, let’s go over some tips that should help you with a trip to Europe.
- The first tip I’m reading is that you do not want to go in the summer. That is when everyone else goes. It is also when a lot of the natives take their vacations. A lot of the shops and restaurants close up. Things like that make traveling Europe in the summer a nightmare instead of a dream. Spring and fall are the recommended times to go. r
- You know about all the tourist traps, the Eiflle Tower, Highclere Castle, the Vatican, etc. Sure, if this is your first time, you will want to see those too. But make sure to see some of the spots the locals recommend as well.
- Europe has a lot of different language. Unless you are a genius, you are not going to become fluent in anything, but learning a few of the phrases will help you. Most everyone should be able to point you to someone who knows English.
Hawaii. A lot of people want to get there. But a trip to Hawaii is kind of hard to plan. everything you need. For example, which islands will you visit on your trip?
- There are six major island, each of them is going to give you just a little taste of the whole of Hawaii. You are going to be traveling such a long way to get there, why not go to more one island?
- Not only are the islands very different, various places on each island are going to be quite different. You might want to book hotels in more than one section of the island. This will give you a better feel of the different parts.
- You are going to need to rent a car when you go to Hawaii. There is just no getting around that. Buses will not run fast enough to make it worth your while.
- Everyone knows that the children are off during the summer. And yeah, taking them would be nice.. Or winter would be the best time to see the whales. But going in autumn or spring will be the best way to beat the crowds and get better prices. Hawaii never has bad weather to speak of.
Acapulco, its very name sounds exotic. Today let’s look at this destination.
This is where the idea of resorts in Mexico first got started. This is a spot where you can have beach and mountains in the same proximity, which is quite lovely. You will want to keep in mind that there has been some crime in this area, so you will want to keep to the resort areas or with a group of some kind.
If you are looking for a great fun in the sun destination? This is a place that you may want to check out. Do you love water sports? You are going to find lots to do at the beach. But of course, you also have are the option to do absolutely nothing at all. There is a lot of nightlife you can enjoy.
Some of the top reasons to go are :
- The cliff divers have been amazing guests for decades. You will love watching their daredevil moves.
- I’ve mentioned the beaches before, but they are absolutely beautiful. And this is true whether you’re into water sports or just sit and look with cool drinks in your hands.
- There are also some great places to fish if you like that kind of thing.
- There are some great history and art museums that you might want to visit if you do get tired of the beaches.
We are going to look at some more tips to for traveling to Europe.
- You know it’s not the best idea to leave everything to chance even when you are just taking a road trip around the States. What if you can’t find a hotel when you’re ready to rest? In Europe, you are going to find more barriers because of the language differences. And besides, you are going to be fighting against jetlag. Booking your hotels beforehand will also help you get the best prices.
- You are going to Europe because want to see different things, and that means you are going to be doing a lot of walking. And that means that you will want to bring some nice, comfortable walking shoes. Don’t leave home without them.
- And speaking of the long walks, be careful about how much luggage you bring. They do have places where you can wash clothes.. Bring something you know you’ll be able to carry a while.
- I know that there are many different places that you might want to go. But it is wise to stay in one place for a while. This will enable you to get a good feel for the place.. It will also let you make friends.
- Of course you will want to see the well known sites. Those are the places everyone will ask about once you return home. And those are the best places to take pictures to give everyone back home #fomo. But you will also want to ask the locals where their favorite places are.
Let’s keep looking at some things you might want to do when you are planning your honeymoon.
- This is probably a time you should consider using a travel agent. This is a special trip, hopefully a once in a lifetime trip. You are going to want to make everything as nice as you possibly can. Travel agents know how to get the best deals for you. They will also know how to get the perks. Let a travel agent plan it, and that is one less thing That you will need to worry about.
- I said yesterday that you should talk about what you want to do on this special trip. That doesn’t mean that some surprises along the way wouldn’t be nice. You may wants to plan surprise massages, candlelit dinner, or breakfast in bed. Those type thing can be pretty romantic.
- This is a special trip, and one that most couples want to splurge on. You may want to set up a honeymoon registry. A honeymoon is a to make those special memories.
Your honeymoon may be trip you’ve dreamed of most of your life. This is an important trip, a trip where you and your new husband will be getting to know each other on a whole new level. Today let’s look at some ways to make sure it’s wonderful.
- You are going to want to decide where you want to go on your special trip as a couple. [If you’re a man that’s thinking of surprising your bride, please make sure to discuss her honeymoon dreams before you start your planning. You don’t want to plan something that is totally going to disappoint her, dowhen, do you?]
- What are some things you enjoy doing together as a couple? Does food and its preparation fascinate you? Do you like taking adventures together? Are you trying to do something luxurious? Is there a place that you’ve dreamed of going together? It is probably best if you start planning this trip soon after you agree to get married.
- Booking trips well in advance is One way to save a good bit of money. If you decide to get married, or put off your honeymoon, until early spring or any time in the fall, you are going to save even more.
- You are going to want some down time for sure. Weddings can get pretty stressful, especially if you are the one doing all the planning. The two of you may want to take time just to be together after the flurry of activity. Keep that in mind as you’re doing your planning of things you’ll want to do.
Yesterday we started talking about Excellence Resorts. Today let’s continue that discussion, and we are going to start by discussing their restaurants.
- Each resort is going to have several different restaurants you can choose from, and each will have its own cuisine. You are likely going to be able to choose from French, Italian, Asian at least. And then there is always Mexican food, although it may be different than what we’re used to here in the States.
- There will also be an impressive number of bars and lounges at any Excellence Resort. Do you want to go somewhere where you can dance the night away? They will have that, and probably have several that you can choose from . Do you want to go watch some shows? They will have that as well. They will also have places where you can watch your favorite sports team play.
- And what is there to do during the day? You will have access to outdoor Jacuzzis. You can also play games like pool, table tennis and darts. You will also have access to snorkeling equipment, and nice fitness centers. Or do you want to just stay in your suite, playing on your laptop and eating room service all day? You are free to do that as well.
- Like I said yesterday, this is the perfect place for romance. Do you have a honeymoon that you are planning? They are a great place to do that. Or you could go all the way and make it a destination wedding.
Does everything I’m saying make you want to book a trip? I would love to help you plan a getaway of any kind. Please let me know.