Let’s look at some other reasons that you might want to consider taking a trip to the Caribbean.
- Let’s face it, you love your children, but sometimes you just need to take a little break from them. With both cruises and all-inclusive resorts, you are going to get the opportunity to leave the kids at kids’ clubs while you go have your own fun.
- Have we mentioned that the beaches are simply beautiful down there? This is the perfect place to take great selfies and make all your friends so jelly [um, jealous].
- Some people absolutely hate cooking. Others love it and find it relaxing. For those that love to cook, and want to do it even while on vacation, you will want to be sure to visit the seafood markets in the Caribbean.
- Don’t love to cook, but think you might get tired of eating in restaurants your whole vacation? Try finding a fish fry when you are in Barbados. These will usually take place on the weekends. Here you will not only find great fish, you will also taste some great side dishes too.
- Are you trying to meet the stars? The Caribbean has some very exclusive resorts, and the stars do frequent these places. I can even help you try to figure out where these people go to take their vacations.
- The Caribbean is diverse when it comes to their cuisines. Island hopping will allow you to sample a lot of different foods.
I’m trying some different things with the business, but I do want to make sure my normal work does get done. All right, so let’s get back to our discussion on why you might want to go to the Caribbean.
- This is one place that is fairly easy to get to. Your flights will be relatively short, it usually only takes a few hours to get anywhere in the Caribbean. And it is pretty easy to get a direct flight.
- Do you have airline miles you want to use? The Caribbean is one place you can get to using those miles.. You might get away with only paying taxes and fees.
- You can also use credit card rewards to get a very inexpensive trip to the Caribbean you can use your rewards to get into some very nice resorts. And of course, you can get all kinds of rewards when you sign up for a credit card.
- And if you are part of a hotel rewards program, you can save even more on your Caribbean trip. And yes, you can use those points on all-inclusive resorts.
- Don’t know which island you would like to visit? Book a Caribbean cruise. A cruise is a great way to experience several several islands at once. You can always go back to your favorite island on your next trip.
- Cruising is also an inexpensive way to see the islands. Cruises are not only very inexpensive ways to see the Caribbean, you will also get a lot of bang for your buck on a cruise. You will be getting most of your entertainment at no extra charge. Most of your meals will be included as well.
Taking a trip, getting away from your day to day routine, is usually pretty nice. Everybody needs breaks from time to time. But getting away to the Caribbean can be just what the doctor ordered. Today let’s take a look at some reasons why.
- If you are looking for an all-inclusive resort, the Caribbean is definitely a place that you will want to consider. There are just so many of that these resorts here. Are you looking for kid friendly? They have that. Are you looking for a place to reignite the romance? They’ll have a wide variety of resorts that will meet those needs as well. Going to an all-inclusive means that you will pay one price and then be able to enjoy everything without spending extra.
- There is also a lot of luxury to be had here. The resorts are just one option that you will have. There are also some beautiful villas whether there are two or twenty of you going. And the Caribbean is always a beautiful place in general.
- Another reason to visit the Caribbean? Winters are never too cold, and summers are never too cold. Temperatures are always between sixty and eighty degrees. And it is usually great weather to play outdoors.
- The water is beautiful down there, and absolutely fantastic to swim in. These are some of the clearest waters you will ever see. And that is especially true in places like Turks and Caicos, and Grand Cayman.
- Since the waters are so clear, this makes a great place to snorkel. You will be able to see all kinds of tropical fish, and you will also get to watch my favorite animal which is the dolphin.
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
Okay, let’s get back to some other reasons that you, as a young adult, might enjoy a river cruise.
- This first one may be a big one for a lot of people. Carnival, and cruises like that, might have some excellent deals, but from everything I hear, you are going to be nickel and dimed every time you turn around. Their crew expects tips. You are likely going to pay most any time you want a soda, much less an adult beverage. You may even have to pay for some of your meals. Do you want wifi? They’ll charge you. Do you want to go on the shore excursions to actually see your destinations? That will cost you more too. River cruises are going to cost you more up front, there’s no question of that. But once you are on board, pretty much you will not have to worry about money at all. All your meals will be covered, lunch and dinner usually include an adult beverage. All your excursions are included.
- Wine tours are definitely in vogue these days. People are always wanting to tour vineyards and wineries. They also love doing wine tastings. River cruises are always doing wine tours like this. Not at all interested in wine? Vineyards are often beautiful places. Take pictures to give your friends fomo.
- Millennials like to do things their own way. Do you have a wine you especially enjoy? Bring a bottle along with you. Find wine you love while you are doing your tours. Buy some and bring it with you. River cruises are a lot more relaxed about you having alcohol on board.
- You might want to explore Germany for its excellent food. You are going to find great sausages here. There are also some great pretzels to be had here. And don’t get me started on the pastries. With river cruises, it is easier to get anything you want.
- Amsterdam is a great city to explore. Do you like art? There’s a lot to be seen and enjoyed here. You will also find a lot of great bakeries and coffee houses here.
River cruising is getting more and more popular. You may be thinking, “River cruising? I’m way too young for that,” what I’m reading is that Millennials are getting into river cruises as well. Today let’s look at some reasons why.
- These millennials absolutely love social media. They love giving their friends fomo, [and for those that don’t know, fomo means, “fear of missing out”. And what better way than to travel to to places most people never get to and post all these magnificent pictures?
- Okay, so how exactly do they do that? River cruise boats can get in and out of places that those huge cruise ships can never get to. So river cruises explore a mix of huge cities and tiny villages.
- Millennials love to immerse themselves in the places that they are visiting. With river cruising, most excursions come as part of the package you pay for up front, this way you can learn all about your destinations.
- At the same time, you don’t have to go on the tours if you don’t want to. Sometimes you might just want to strike out on your own. Decide when you start out, and where you go.
- A lot of river cruises are going to have overnights at certain ports. But if you want to stay over in a port where your cruise is not going to overnight, all you have to do is ask the staff.
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow.. I would love to know your thoughts.
I know that some people say that Mexico is not a safe place to travel to. But what the experts are saying is that as long as you stay within the confines of the resort area that you should be perfectly safe. And from what I hear, Mexico makes a perfect place for romance. It has some absolutely beautiful beaches here. Mexico also has some excellent resorts, with some exquisite cuisine. Today let’s look at some places in Mexico that you might want to consider for your next romantic getaway.
- The Riviera Maya would make a fantastic choice. Here you will find beautiful beaches, some that are quite secluded. This is a great place to have a wedding or renew your vows. You can also explore ancient Mayan ruins.
- Cancun has an excellent reputation when it comes to honeymoons. Or would you rather do your actual wedding here? Having a destination wedding is something that is extremely popular to do here, and they have everything you might need to plan your special day. You’ll also find some beautiful beaches and excellent resorts in this area.
- Ever dreamed of exchanging your vows underwater? Cozumel is one of the few places that will allow you to do that. You won’t have trouble finding anywhere you want to go, and most of it is within easy distance. You can spend your days scuba diving, playing golf or tennis, or exploring ruins. And there will be plenty of evening entertainment as well.
- Los Cabos is the perfect place to plan a romantic getaway any time of the year. This is one place where the desert meets the sea. Want to be pampered at every turn? Los Cabos is your place.
- San Migual De Allende has been voted “best city in the world” two years in a row. This is another excellent choice for a destination wedding. Again you’ve find everything you might need right here.
We are going to get back to our discussion about how to plan a romantic getaway. Maybe now that school is back in session, you can talk the grandparents into staying with the children, and you and your husband can get away for a few days. Here are some things you might want to consider when planning a getaway like this.
- Cruises are vacations that could cost you a very little, or could cost you quite a bit. It all depends on what you’re looking for. Now I know I’ve said this before, the more you spend up front, the more you pay up front for the cruise, the less likely they’ll be to nickel and dime you once you’re on board. You’ll want to keep in mind. But cruises are great for those that want nothing to think about once you’re on board. Your room, your food, and sometimes your excursions can be all paid for before you leave on your trip.
- If you don’t want to do a cruise, you will want to figure out where you are going to be staying. Depending on where you want to go, you might have many different options. There are hotel in most any city. Bigger cities are likely to also have resorts, and some of these are going to be pretty all inclusive. There are condos and airbnb. What do you want? Do you want someone to pamper you at every turn? Or do you want more privacy, where you can pamper each other? You’ll want to make your bookings. Or you could have me make your bookings for you. I make money when I book hotels and things like that. I do not charge you anything over and above that.
- I do not think I can make anything on making restaurant reservations, but if I book your trip, I’ll be more than happy to help look up restaurants that might be interesting to you.
- If you are looking to save money, go to the local grocery store, and pick up food you will enjoy cooking and eating together. There is also nothing quite as romantic as taking a picnic together.
With the children heading back to school, I think everyone is starting to dream of cooler weather, gathering with friends around a bonfire or football games, holiday times. But if another thing on your to do list is to plan a romantic getaway for you and your spouse, you might want to pay close attention to this.
- The first thing that you will want to do is to remember the type of things that brought you together in the first place. How did you meet? What kinds of things did you do on your dates that making accepting another date so easy? What are things that you enjoy doing together now? Is there a hobby that you enjoy or want to take up together?
- You will want to discuss how much you want to spend on this trip. This will help you determine whether you want to drive somewhere, or if you want to do a bigger trip and fly somewhere. Flying somewhere usually costs more.
- On less inexpensive trips, you might want to go back to the college you met and fell in love at. Or maybe you’ve wanted to go back to exact spot where you first met. Maybe you want to get back to the place where he first proposed.
- If you are wanting to do something a little nicer, have the two of you created a bucket list of places you’ve always wanted to go together? Or is there a country you’re always discussing and researching together?
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
I hear that taking a cruise is one of the best ways to explore Hawaii. Hawaii is made up of more than one island, and you will want to see more than one island on your trip. What better way to do that than to take a cruise? And here are some other reasons you might want to consider taking a cruise to Hawaii.
- First of all, it can be rather time consuming and tedious to book all the flights to the different islands.
- It can also be difficult to figure out in which order to do everything. Why don’t you cruise these beautiful islands and not worry about any of that?
- Going on a cruise will also help you make sure that you will be seeing everything that you want to in the vacation time that you have. The cruise will let you know what all is available, and you will be able to pick and choose what’s right for you.
- You are going to be staying on the cruise ship for your whole vacation. There is no need to repack when you change islands.
- Sometimes you think you booked an ocean view room at a hotel, and then it turns out that you didn’t. On a cruise ship, you’re much more likely to get a room with a gorgeous view.
- Cruising to Hawaii also makes financial sense. Prices in Hawaii are usually pretty expensive. With a cruise, you will get everything paid for before you leave.
Have I convinced you to set sail for Hawaii? Please let me know.
If you are someone who has always dreamed of going on a cruise for your honeymoon? This is one way that you would be able to exploring a certain part of the world without having to worry about any of the logistics. On a cruise, you are going to have your lodging. [On a honeymoon, I think that you would want to get a suite or something a little nicer than an inside room.] All your meals are going to be provided for you. You will also likely have all the entertainment you are going to want right there on the ship. Today let’s look at some cruises you might want to consider for your honeymoon.
- The first cruise we are going to look at is Paul Gauguin. The cruises that they recommend for honeymooners to go to places like Tahiti and Bora Bora. You are going to find luxury on these cruises. For starters, the ships hold less than four hundred guests, so you will receive a high level of service, and also will have more privacy than on the mass market ships. You will have a special Polynesian celebration of your marriage. You will get one free 8×10 portrait. Other people are also free to give you gifts for more on board credit that you can use for things like couple’s massages and shore excursions. They will also give you a bottle of champagne.
- Windstar also has some amazing cruises for those on their honeymoon. They recommend a Mediterranean voyage for honeymoons. Windstar usually has no more than three hundred and fifty guests. Their honeymoon packages come at an extra cost to you. The Honeymooner Romantic Bon Voyage package includes a bottle of champagne, chocolate strawberries and breakfast in bed. That costs $160. Their Just For Us package includes everything in the previous package AND another bottle of champagne and caviar served in your room. That would cost $350. Their Pure Pampering package includes a dozen roses, a bottle of sparkling wine, afternoon tea and dessert, and massages. This will cost you $400.
We will continue this discussion tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.