Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great romantic getaway for you and your spouse. I think we should start by discussing some things you two should discuss before you actually take your is trip.
No, I don’t think you should spring a trip on your husband. Too many things could go wrong.
- You do not want to plan a is trip right before he has an an important project coming up at work. Plan something when you know you both can relax and concentrate on each other.
- Make sure this is a trip that you are both looking forward to and will both enjoy. You don’t want to go somewhere only to find that he’s totally uninterested in doing anything in that place. Go somewhere you know you both want to explore.
- And you want to make sure you are both on the same page when it comes to how much your trip is going to cost. Couples tend to fight about money more than anything. And you do not want to be fighting on your romantic getaway, do you?
- If you’re thinking about doing a longer getaway, you might want to consider doing a cruise. Cruises can be all inclusive, which means you will pay one price, and then you can forget about money.
- Do you and your husband love eating out together? Go online and research some restaurants you might like to try on your trip. Restaurants are going to have a lot of reviews online.
Marriage is a lot like any other thing that is worth having, it takes time. And I’m not talking about the time it takes to get you to the altar. You need to work on your marriage throughout the years of your marriage in order to keep your marriage healthy and strong. And one of the ways to do that is to take regular trips together. Today let’s look at some of the first steps you should take to planning one of these romantic adventures.
- First you need where you are going to go. Is there a place that is special to the two of you as a couple. It could be the place where you first met. Or it might be the place where he proposed marriage to you. Maybe it is that place where you took your moon? Or maybe it’s that place you’ve been talking about wanting to go together for years.
- What kind of place do you want to stay in? Do you want to go to a hotel, maybe a nicer one, where you will be catered to hand and foot. Or does renting a cabin appeal to you more? You may have to do some more work, but this is going to give you some more privacy.
- If you are just planning a long weekend getaway, you are going to want to find somewhere a couple of hours away from you. Unless you just love driving together. You will want to do your research to find the perfect place for the two of you. Or you might want my help planning your getaway. Please let me know if you do.
I must confess that I was rushing through everything forward. We had been gone most of the day, and I was just trying to get something posted. But anyway, let’s get back to our discussion about luxury cruises.
- Like I was saying earlier, you are going to find many fewer people. Instead of being on a ship with thousands of people, most of these ships will sail with fewer than five hundred guests. That makes for a much more peaceful time when you are on the ship’s deck. Sometimes soft music will playing. Sometimes there will be a deck party in the evenings. But one thing they will always be sure to have on deck is someone who will see to your every need.
- Luxury lines will leave you feeling spoiled. They will have robes and slippers for you, and all the toiletries that you will need. And yes, you will also get sunscreen. You just need to bring your clothes.
- And with so many fewer guests, you are going to get a much higher level of service you will find on the ships. You will have a lower crew to guest ratio. And so these servers will get to know your preferences.
I’ve had a different kind of day. Let’s see if I can do this.
Have you ever wondering what the advantages of taking a luxury cruise are. Let’s take a look.
- You may be thinking that there is absolutely no way that you can afford to take a luxury cruise. You could be quite surprised. Luxury cruises are going to include a whole lot more than your average cruise. You are going to get all your food and drink. You are likely going to get to go on your excursions at no extra cost. In essence you will pay one time and get everything that you need.
- Cruise ships can take six thousand people. That is like a small city. You are not going to have that on a luxury cruise though. I think fifteen hundred is huge on these ships.
I know that it is still pretty early in February, but it is not too early to think about and start planning your spring break vacation. This coming week we are going to take a look at places you might want to go right here within our great United States.
- Today we are going to start with Gulf Shores which is in Alabama. I’m not sure how this might coincide with your school’s spring break, but this city has a great music festival on their beautiful beaches in the middle of May.
- Have you ever been to Alaska? You might like to visit Anchorage which is their largest city. While there is plenty to see and do in this city, especially in the way of cultural events, you will also be close to the Alaskan wilderness. And not only is their wilderness breathtaking, you will be able to see a lot of animals as well.
- Is your dream trip taking part in water sports during the day and relaxing on the boat in the evening? If this is your ideal, try Lake Havasu City in Arizona. This is also a beautiful city to visit in general.
- I don’t know about you, but I love hot baths. Going somewhere with natural hot springs? I think I would love that too. If this is something you think you might enjoy as well, go to Hot Springs, Arkansas. This makes the perfect spa vacation.
Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. And nothing says romance quite like getting away for a few days with the one you love. Today let’s look at some places you might want to take your sweetie to. By the way, the resorts we are going to look at are all five star properties.
- The first one we are going to look at is Sandos Nature San Blas Resort and Golf. What makes this place unusual is that while while most five stars are not all inclusive, but this place is. You will also find plenty to do here. They have several pools, a lake with paddleboats, and of course there is golf. You will also be able to choose from several restaurants.
- Are you wanting to get to the newly rebuilt Los Cabos? You might want to try Montage Los Cabos. This place is decorated to suit its desert surroundings. But there are a number of infinity pools and hot tubs where you can relax while you enjoy the views. Their beach is one of the few swimmable beaches in the area.
- Or would you rather go for the gold and go to France? There you will want to stay at the Grand Hotel Villa De France which is in Morocco. This beautiful property was originally built in the 1700’s and is beautifully decorated. Both French and British royalty and stars have stayed here.
Last week, we were talking about some cruises you might want to take to get out of this winter weather. But what if you want to bring your children along on your tropical vacation? The idea of a tropical vacation with kids can be tantalizing and yet terrifying all at once. Today let’s start looking at some destinations that will hopefully not leave you hanging.
- We’ve been talking about Hawaii earlier this week, we are going to start by looking at Kauai. This is an absolutely beautiful island with lots of green rolling hills, and yet you are going to be near the ocean as well, since you are on an island. You and your family will have plenty to do here. There is everything from whale watching to helicopter rides to the beautiful beaches with all the water sports. You and your family will want to stay at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas to ensure a private bedroom away from the kids and a kitchen you can cook in.
- Does your family just love mountains, volcanoes, wildlife and adventure? Consider booking a trip to Costa Rica. Staying in their capital city of San Jose will also get you close to coffee plantations, beaches and places you can zipline. And your hotel should be the San Jose Costa Rica Marriott for huge rooms and rainforest views.
- Have you ever wanted to explore French Polynesia? Paul Gauguin Cruises has some of the most intriguing itineraries. Cruising will allow you to get to see several islands on one trip.
- If you know anyone who has been to the Bahamas, you’ve probably heard of the resort Atlantis. This is a huge, sprawling resort that has sections that are for families, and other sections that are for adults only. Your family could stay on this resort your whole vacation and have a perfect trip.
I’m trying out some new things in I’m business. I’ve just started today, so I’m not sure how anything is going to work. But I am feeling like I need to try some new things, and we’ll have to see what happens. But anyway, this blog is about travel, so let’s get back to discussing Hawaii.
What is the first city you think of when you think of when you think about Hawaii? Might it be honolulu? Located on the island of Oahu, this is the state’s capitol. And as such, it is the epicenter for the state’s political, economic and cultural life.
Here you will find a bustling metropolis full of museums, historic sites and places to take in the performing arts. There is also a lot of great shopping. And yet in honolulu, no one is truly in a rush. You are going to have time to take in your beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the feel of sand between your toes as you listen to live music.
Let’s look at some top reasons to go to this remarkable city.
- Hanauma Bay is a great place to visit. It is a gorgeous place to simply sunbathe. But people who snorkel are going to love the wide variety of sealife here.
- You can visit iolani Palace which is the only palace in the State.
- You might also want to visit Diamond Head State park which has some great trails leading to some excellent views.
Today we are going to do something a little different, because sometimes it’s good to laugh and have fun. Like everyone else, travel agents know our jobs, but sometimes other people do not have a clue.
- Let’s start with Hawaii. Some people have asked whether they can get to Hawaii by train instead of boat or plane. Um, no, they haven’t built a railway system for Hawaii. Why would they when you can either fly or go by ship? I hear that taking a cruise is an excellent way to explore the beautiful place.
- People have also asked whether they can get American food there in Hawaii. Do they know that Hawaii is part of the United States?
- Another person informed their travel agent that the islands didn’t look that far apart, they would just drive between the islands. Hello, they are islands, there is water in between them.
- Another travel agent has had a guest ask if they could have their cruise stop and pick up some of their family who lived in Virginia. Now some of the top luxury cruises might do that, but that would be unusual.
- One luxury client decided that she wanted to give her son a dolphin for his birthday. They had a salt water pool, and money was to be no object, she didn’t see any problem with it. The poor travel agent ended up calling the woman’s husband who did put a kabash on this ridiculous request.