I would love to know what you would like to hear more about. Please let me know at email@example.com. Let’s start looking at some more random tips..
- You may or not be one of those people who has to take their pillow with them anywhere you might sleep. But whether or not you do that, you should take a pillowcase or two. These are great for putting your dirty clothes in. It can also help to wrap up your breakables.
- Do you know you are going to have to do some laundry in your hotel sink? You will also want to take along some baby shampoo. It isn’t going to hurt anything you want to wash. You can also use this to defogg your goggles.
- Bring along your floss. And no, I do not mean just for your pearly whites. You never know when you might have a sewing emergency.
- Do you love wearing necklaces and always end up taking along several? Have trouble getting them untangled? I hear taking along straws will help you.. I’m not sure how to describe this to you. But look it up online.
- You can also use egg cartons. You’ll have small compartments where you will be able to separate your stuff. It will also look uninteresting to thieves.
- Another thing that you may want to bring along is some dryer sheets. Stick them in shoes and dirty laundry bags to keep odors away. They also help get rid of static.
Tipping on a cruise is one of the most hotly debated topics in the industry. And the debate includes a lot of questions. How should you tip. How much should you tip? When should you tip Why should you tip? Today we are going to try to start answering some of these questions.
- Strict speaking tips are not mandatory. Of After all tips are meant to be given when we receive exemplary service. But you should know that a lot of cruiselines pay their crew, at least by western standards. The cruiselines’ thinking is that making their crew need to get tips in order to ensures that you, their guests, get great service. This seems a little backwards to me, but anyway. Now this is only the mainstream cruiselines, luxury cruiselines pay their people well, expecting them to serve well. Not only is tipping not necessary, it is not allowed..
- You may be saying, but hold on a minute, mainstream cruiselnes are starting to charge one gratuity fee, that is supposed to cover everything. They do that for two main reasons. First, it is for your convenience so you are not running around everywhere on the last day, giving everyone money. And the second reason is, most people who are not American do not understand the concept of tipping so they do not do it, so the crew suffers because of it
Okay, you should understand why you should tip on a cruise. Tomorrow we are going to start discussing how.
We would all love to find cheaper air. But how would one go about doing that? Read on for some tips that might help.
- Airlines have flash sales like many other companies. So when you know want to go somewhere, check your favorite airlines. You might be very glad you did.
- Everyone knows about Sky Miles and other programs like that. Make sure you get your miles each and every time that you fly. International travel is where you can earn a lot of points, but even the smaller trips can add up.
- Don’t fly often, but still want to rack up those points? No problem! Get one of those credit cards that is going to you airline miles when you earn cash back. They are out there. Just do some research and figure out which credit card would work best for you.
- Okay, while it is true that some credit cards restrict you to a certain airline or things like that, others do not. You can find a credit card that is flexible and choose where to spend your points.
Since today is the Fourth of July, we are going to take a look at some more tips on how to make this vacation your best one ever.
- You’re on vacation, you aren’t going to need to impress anyone with how you look. This is the time to take your comfy clothes, and enjoy not having to dress up for work or anything. This is especially true if you are flying. Take your clothes in your carryon, and forget having to wait around for your bags.
- Vacation is the to kick back and enjoy life. When you’re traveling, particularly when you’re traveling without children, mealtimes can get out of whaack. Bring fun snacks with you wherever you go. And grab them whenever you feel like it.
- If you are flying, leave your fireworks buying for once you reach your destination. Airports tend to frown on things that explode. And since they are trying to protect you, and all the other passengers, don’t try to sneak anything by them.
- Relax. Enjoy the people you’re traveling with, or the people you came to see. Have fun relaxing by the pool or other bodies of water. Binge on your favorite Shows.
Women are doing more and more traveling on their own. They might not have found their special someone yet. Or maybe they’re at a place in life where they can leave families for short periods of time. They may have some place they have always wanted to see. Or they might need to go somewhere on business.
- This may be a thing of the past since most everyone now has GPS, or maybe it isn’t such a thing of the past, but do you remember getting lost? If this is something that gives you trouble, take notes as you go. Remind yourself of landmarks along the way.
- When traveling by yourself, you might be wise to stay in one of the larger hotels in the middle of the city. This will make you less conspicuous. It may also help you make some friends while you are on your trip.
- Getting a nicer place may also cause you less worry when it comes to knowing what to do about dinner. It is probably best to do your traveling during the day while it is light outside. Having a restaurant, or more than one to choose from, is going to really help you. Some hotels are also going to have entertainment in the evenings.
Cruises are doing a lot to cater to families. And when cruise people think of a room, they’re thinking that there will be at least two people sharing that cruise. But what if you haven’t met your life partner yet?
Some cruises are going to charge you double for your room. And while some cruises have reasoned how silly that is, others haven’t. Today we are going to look at some different ways to work around this.
- Some cruiselines have rooms that are specifically for singles. Sure, these rooms may be significantly smaller, but you’ll probably just be in there to sleep and get ready. These rooms also offer added protection. I know that Norwegian is one of these. Royal Caribbean is another one you might want to look into.
- Some cruiselines allow you to share a cabin with another single person of the same sex, they aren’t trying to set you up or anything. You will be asked some questions that will help them find a good roommate for you.
Romance travel is in. I mean, who doesn’t want to go on a trip with their spouse, spending time reconnecting? Today let’s look at a couple of resorts that are perfect for that romantic getaway.
- Secrets Cap Cana just had its Grand Opening in late April, so this is pretty much brand new. It was built on a beautiful beach in Punta Cana. You will not be wearing wristbands. They have twenty-four hour room service, in case you need that midnight snack. They have restaurants where you can order off a menu, meaning that that you aren’t going eaten off of mediocre buffets the whole time. And you will not have to make reservations. They also have free wifi and phone calls to North America. There are different things you can do during the day and in the evening.
- And then there is Serenity at Coconut Bay which is in St Lucia. It looks like this place is pretty small, less than forty suites. The suites more than a thousand square feet. You will be getting butler service. You will have twenty-four hour room service here as well. You may even get your own plunge pool. You can take your pick of several restaurants and bars, and there are plenty water activities you can take part in.
Sometimes you just need to get away for a long weekend. Maybe work has gotten super busy. Or maybe you have some hard things going on in your family. Whatever your reason, you need to get away. Let’s look at some destinations you might want to consider.
- Do you want to go somewhere where you have plenty of activities to choose from? Think about going to Miiami, Florida. This is a fun in the sun destination. You will also have a lot of choices when it comes to nightlife. You will also have great restaurants from.
- Do you want to go to the coolest city in Texas? You are going to have to try Austin. It helps that the city has the university right there. This place has a lot of great restaurants, some great art museums, and a lot of interesting shopping.
- And yes, people do go to Mexico for long weekends. It is an easy flight. Los Cabos is a great destination when you want to take a beach getaway. This is a great place to just relax and have some much needed fun.
- Are amusement parks your jam? Go to Orlando. This is theme park central. You are going to find Disney, Universal and Busch Gardens. And that’s just naming the biggest parks there. The city also has a lot of other things to offer.
Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. And nothing says romance quite like getting away for a few days with the one you love. Today let’s look at some places you might want to take your sweetie to. By the way, the resorts we are going to look at are all five star properties.
- The first one we are going to look at is Sandos Nature San Blas Resort and Golf. What makes this place unusual is that while while most five stars are not all inclusive, but this place is. You will also find plenty to do here. They have several pools, a lake with paddleboats, and of course there is golf. You will also be able to choose from several restaurants.
- Are you wanting to get to the newly rebuilt Los Cabos? You might want to try Montage Los Cabos. This place is decorated to suit its desert surroundings. But there are a number of infinity pools and hot tubs where you can relax while you enjoy the views. Their beach is one of the few swimmable beaches in the area.
- Or would you rather go for the gold and go to France? There you will want to stay at the Grand Hotel Villa De France which is in Morocco. This beautiful property was originally built in the 1700’s and is beautifully decorated. Both French and British royalty and stars have stayed here.
Let’s be honest with ourselves about something here. Sometimes when we say something might not be safe, what we’re really saying is that we don’t want to do something. Some of us just want to stay in our own cubicle worlds, doing the same things day after day. Travel costs money. Things might not go exactly as we had planned. Does anything in life turn out exactly as we had planned? Travel enriches our lives in so many ways. Maybe starting with these “safer countries” will make you want to do more. Let’s get back to our discussion of some of the safest places in the world to visit.
- The first place we are going to look at today. If your hesitation to travel is because you don’t want to give up the comforts of life, try visiting this place. You are going to have access to some very nice malls. You should also have no problems finding internet access. It is also among the safest places in Asia.
- Do you want to know the safest country to visit in North America? It is not our great United States. It is Canada. This is another great place for snow. It is also a great way for us to experience European culture without crossing that pond.
- Are you looking for a great wellness package within the United States? Look no further than Scottsdale, Arizona. This city has a lot of spa resorts. It also rates very high on safety measures charts.
- According to recent studies, Portland, Maine is one of our country’s safest cities. Only twenty-three other cities received this rating. And you will find a lot to see and do in this city.