Today we are going to look at some tips that will hopefully save you some money when it comes to buying your airline tickets.
- The first thing you need to do is to figure out how much you want to pay for your ticket. Are you willing to pay a little more so that you will be more comfortable? You will know what works best for you and your family, if they are going with you on your trip.
- Here is a tip you might not have thought of. it might be nice to have your research on your browser’s history, but if you were to go incognito you might find even better deals. Incognito windows will have none of your preferences.
- Finding the right thing at the right price is going to take sometime. You will usually find the better deals if you’ll fly out on a Tuesday. This might be the perfect excuse to get some extra sightseeing in. The more flexible you are on travel dates, the more likely you are to find deals. Just make sure you are comparing the same thing.Y
- You know where you like to sit when you are on an airplane. Secure that place for yourself as soon as you are able. Go on and look at the seating chart as you are booking.
Let’s talk some more about Disney and some of the differences between the two big parks.
- Okay, there are different character at Disney World rather than Disneyland. You can find out specifically which characters are where with Disney’s App. It seems like you will see more characters at Disneyland. Disney World’s characters are usually in or around their own pavilions.
- Magic kingdom and Disneyland have a lot of the same themed areas. But that doesn’t mean that the rides are exactly the same. And of course, Disney World has a lot more.
- Disneyland can easily be seen in one day, having about five hundred acres. On the other hand, Disney World has over nine thousand acres filled with attractions. And it will take you several days to enjoy everything.
You may think that if you have been to one of these parks, you have seen what Disney has to offer in the way amusement parks. While there are similarities, there are some differences.as well Let’s look at some of those today.
- First, there is a big size difference between the two. You are going to find four theme parks as well as two water parks. You will find twenty-five hotels. Disneyand has two parks and three hotels.
- And how can we forget that they have different castles? Isn’t that why a lot of these little girls to go, to see those castles and meet owners? Disney World has Cinderela’s castle. Did you know that they made a castle a certain height, if they would have made it a foot taller, they would had to put red for airplanes? At Disney, Sleeping Beauty’s castle is not as tall. You can in at both castles, but’s is the only one in which you can eat.
- You are going to find some of the foods, but there are some differences here as well. You might want to take at some recommendations that have on Pinterest so that you do not miss out on anything spectacular
One great thing about cruising is that you can kind of sample different destinations, and come back to the ones you like most. One destination that you and your family might want to consider visiting is Nevis, which is part of St Kitts. This is one place in the Caribbean which is virtually untouched by Hurricane Irma. Here are some reasons you might want to go see this place.
- Nevis has a lot of history for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing. They have a Museum of Nevis History. This is the place where Alexander Hamilton was born. This museum is not very modern, meaning it will not have many interactive exhibits. But there is a lot of reading you can do. They also have former plantations you can visit.
- You are going to be pretty impressed with the food choices on this island. there is an old sugar mill which has been turned into a restaurant. You will enjoy private seating and have your own server. Much less expensive will be Golden rock Inn which is like a treehouse. You will also have more casual options as well.
- People may also enjoy the nature on Nevis. You might want to hike Mount Nevis. Or you might want to do some scuba diving while you are there.
It used to be that when you went on a cruise, you’d usually wait to make your calls to check in at home on port days. They would have a phone on the ship that was for emergencies, but that was expensive to use. But now that everyone has smart phones, and no one can seem to live without them, you can use your phones on most ships.
Cruises used to the perfect time to disconnect from the busy lives we all lead these days. People didn’t like that part of cruising. What if they missed something important? A lot of cruiselines worked hard to get up to date with the latest in technology. With that in mind, let’s look at some tips for using these things.
- First, you will want to make sure you have an international phone. Head on over to your service provider’s website to know what type of phone that you have. You may be surprised at how much of the world you may already have covered These places may include places like Mexico and maybe the Caribbean. You may also need to take a look what it means for you to roam international.
- Be sure to have everything you want on your phone already downloaded on your before you leave on your cruise. Many cruiselines are going to have their own app. Be to get your cruise’s app to get all the latest news and information. Also be sure to have all the games you can’t live without.
- actual calls can get rather expensive. But who calls rather than text these days? Texting is much more convenient, especially when you are dealing with different time zonies and things like that.
When it comes to the celebration, different people have different ideas. Some people want to do everything they can to honor this amazing country of ours. Others just are looking for a great place to party. If you are looking for the right place to celebrate this holiday, please read on.
- A lot of people like celebrating the Fourth in Los Angeles. You will find a lot of x
- This is a holiday that is right in middle of the summer. This is the perfect excuse to spend a day or two, or seven, by the pool. If that’s your idea of holiday fun, you might want to consider going to Vegas. They are also going to have some excellent parties for you to choose from at night.
- A lot of people like celebrating the Fourth in Los Angeles. You will find a lot of long lasting firework shows. The city has all kinds of festivals you might enjoy. And who knows, you might even be able to see some of the stars as well.
- Do you want to thoroughly celebrate the holiday without breaking the bank? Check out Dallas. It is known for being remarkably inexpensive. You will also find plenty to celebrate here.
- I hear that San Diego is a great place to visit any time of the year. But this city also has a lot to offer around the Fourth as well. They have a lot of celebrations for all kinds of tastes.
I would love to know what your 4th of July traditions are. Do you love to cook out? Maybe you have a city celebration your families loves going to. Or maybe it’s a day your enjoys being together. Or maybe you don’t have any traditions, and are looking for something to do. If that best describes you, please read on.
- You may want to visit Denver, Colorado. They have an celebration that starts with lives music, and ends with, guessed it, fireworks. There is a twist though, they always do their celebration on July third.
- If you are feeling extra patriotic, you may want to visit our national Capital of Washington D.C.. There are all kinds of monuments and historic sites to visit. AnNational Mall, which is not a mall like we think, will have all kinds of free activities for you to enjoy.
- I first read this, I wasn’t sure what to think. When think New Orleans, I think of Mardis Gras and not 4th of July. But apparently they do well with a number of holidays. This is a great city for you and your family to enjoy the holiday together. They will have hotdog eating contests, face painting, music festivals and more.
Some people want nothing more than to be home to celebrate July 4th. They want to be with family and friends, sharing laughs and good stories over a big barbecue. Other people think of our Independence Day and feel like they must hit the road somewhere. If you find yourself in the latter category, you might want to pay special attention to this post.
- Are you looking for the best, and oldest, 4th of July celebration? You will want to try Bristol, Rhode Island. They started celebrating the holiday in 1785, so they’ve had just a little practice doing these parties. Come, join their fun.
- Or do you want to go and take in some history? Do you want to see the city where the idea of being free first started? Go to Boston. You are going to want to go to their Harhborfest, wonder if they you can taste any tea. You may also want to go hear the reading of the Declaration of Independence.
- Have you ever dreamed of going to the big Apple? They have a hotdog eating contest right around this holiday. Does Macy’s have a Fourth of July parade? No silly, they have a fireworks display.
Maybe you are just starting out on your travel adventures and have no idea what you are doing. Maybe you’ve traveled some, but still don’t know what you are doing. Read on for some tips that will help you they travel like an expert.
- Always put the things you know you will need in your carry on. Pack at least one extra change of clothes, and maybe a couple pair of underwear in there. By all means, put all of the important documents in there. And don’t forget to put a toothbrush in there. You may also want to bring along some lotion, putting some of that in your carryon as well.
- It is always a good idea to find out the price of the public transportation before you get on board. You may be quite surprised by how much you may end up paying for such transportation.
- You do not want to drink much on a flight, and when I say drink I’m definitely talking about adult beverages. Drink water and juice to keep yourself hydrated. It is a good bright for your health, and being well hydrated will also help you with jetlag.
- You are traveling around, seeing all kinds of new things, eating all kinds of new foods. You might have trouble remembering your room number. Put it in your phone.
- The locals do not bite, and you’ll probably find one or two that speak English. Ask them where the best restaurants are. Ask them the best places to watch the sun rise or set.
When you travel, are so many things you have to remember and think. I write posts like this one to get thinking in the right directions.
- Especially if you are cold natured, you are going to want to take some kind of wrap for when you get cold. I know that I get cold in a lot of public places. Of course, if you can find a wrap that’s black or gray, you won’t look so silly when you wrap up. You might also want to take a wrap to countries where modesty is an issue.
- Traveling outside the country is always going to require that you have paperwork with. You will want to make a couple of copies and keep them in different places. And take a picture of all your important paper with your phone, so that you will have that copy as well.
- Did your Mama not tell you to make sure you had clean underwear? You can never know what might happen. It never hurts to bring a few extra pair.
- If get into a to pack, you end up wearing all black or all gray. And that might not be too, until you start looking at all your pictures. Then it might get a little embarrassing.