I don’t think I am going to be around much the next two weeks. I think, I hope, after this I should be around for a while.
Where would you go if you were going to play tourist in this our fair country? Today we are going to look at some suggestions that might help you decide.
- They say that the beginning is a very good place to start. Why not start with Philadelphia where our Forefathers made a lot of the decisions about what this country would be like. Not only is there a lot of history to be found here you can also see a lot of great art. And this is also a fantastic place for foodies.
- Or are you looking for somewhere more off the beaten path? You might want to try Santa Fe, New Mexico. Here you will find a lot of art galleries, surely some will catch your interest. This is also a great place to be outdoors.
- Do you want somewhere where you can feel the Southern charm. Go to Savannah. You might want to explore their rich history. You will also love their food
Are you getting that bug to go somewhere, anywhere? Read on for some more tips to save on air.
- It is a good idea to remember that your time in the airport and the air is not your main destination. As plush as the nicer seats look, you are going to save a lot if you fly the economy class. You can always relax when you get there.
- How many e-mails do you get each day? Surely it would not hurt you to sign up for a few more.Airlines will send you their newsletters, and sometimes they will include real deals.
- And like are many other businesses days, a lot of airlines are now on social media. So be are sure to follow them, like them, and do whatever else you do. You are likely to run across some that way as well.
- Everyone else wants to fly over the weekend… Flying on a Monday or Tuesday is going to save you more than you might think.
- not You might be surprised at how much you might be able to save when you look at flying out of more than one airport. Sure, you might have to drive a little farther, but it could be well worth it.
Let’s continue our discussion about cruising.
- Is cruising going to a resort? Well, yes and no, most of the cruise ships are going to have a lot of the same comforts as a resort would. They even have the big shows and casinos. but you have to remember that this is a ship. The ship’s crew can choose to reroute you at any time because of bad weather or something like that.
- Isn’t cruising for either newlyweds or nearly dead? Again, this used to be true, but isn’t the case anymore. Cruises are doing more and more to cater to families. A lot of ships are going to have kid’s clubs where you can leave your children. They also have a lot of activities families can do together.
- Am I going to get sick on a cruise? Most people will have no problems getting seasick on a cruise. The ships are usually big enough that you do not feel a thing. And as far as any illness on the ship, keep washing your hands and be pretty careful with germs.
Let’s look at some more destinations you might want to think about visiting in 2020
- The first place place we are going to look at is Myrtle Beach. Now I would definitely recommend going sometime other than spring break or summer. You are going to find family friendly attractions that are going to be quite reasonable, especially during the off season. be surprised at how affordable some of resorts can be.
- You can always visit East Tennessee, I’talking about the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. Goodness, there is a lot to do around here. You have dinner theaters. There is Dollywood. They have moonshine tours you can go on, this is Tennessee after all.
- Vegas is inexpensive as it has been. But if you can during the middle of the week, it will be more affordable. You will want to be sure to check out The Strip.
First, I am going to get personal. I’m looking for work. I have beelooking for a year and half. It is not that I want to give up being a travel agent. I don’t. But I have things that I would love to do, both for the business and personally, that take money. Hopefully I will figure out something soon.
I think we should start by discussing why family vacations are so important.Most families are so busy living life that they don’t take much to be together. Vacations get everyone away from their day to day lives so that they can reconnect as a family.
- If you are looking to go on a really inexpensive vacation, you might wato try camping at a state park. You can find state parks in a lot of different parts of the country. Do you and your family just love the beach? They’ll have parks that will be near beach. Or maybe you just love the mountain? They will also have state parks in the mountains as well.
- Another good idea would be to rent a beach condo. Actually this is a great idea especially if your family wants to vacation with a couple of other families. I remember when I was little we used to rent a condo with my aunts and their families. It was perfect We could cook for everyone. We could go play on the beach. We could go on outings.
- Glamping isn’t going to be as inexpensive as camping. But you will get a nice comfortable bed and good food that is made for you. You can do some research to figure out where to go glamping. Or I could help are you figure something out.
- Like I said yesterday, you’d be surprised at how how inexpensive cruises can actually be. But this is especially true when you book something at the last minute.
Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to take more vacations as a family? I would love to help you plan something. If you are interested in my help, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for a place with a wide array of activities for families to do together, you might want to try Dallas, Texas. They have a great art museum. They also have an aquarium that your family will love. History loving families will wto see the place where JFK was shot. They also have a lot of great restaurants you and your family can enjoy.
- You might not believe this, but going on a cruise can actually be fairly inexpensive. MSC has opened a new private island. And you could go on a cruise to this private island for around hundred per person. And remember, most everything you could want will be included in that price.
- You might also be surprised by how much it will cost you to go to enjoy a week at an all inclusive resort. And again, most everything you want is included in that one price. Most resorts will have some kind of childcare program so that you your spouse can enjoy some time just the two of you.
Between not feeling well, having internet problems and taking time to be with my family for the Christmas vacation, like I have hardly been on. I have a big trip to go on in a couple of weeks, not sure if I’ll be able to work during that time or not. After that I’m hoping life slows down some. I’ve truly missed being able to work normally.
We’going to talk to about some family trips you should really try to take in 2020.
- Did you know that there is a way you rent an rv? You are going to have your vehicle and accommodations all wrapped up into one, which should make everything less expensive. And of course, you will also be able to cook, and that should make things less expensive as well.
- Do you want somewhere you can either fly or drive to? You should try Fort Myers, Florida. There are all kinds of things you can do there. And nearby is a great island called Sanibel
Is it just me, or does it feel like we just celebrated coming into 2000, y2k and all of that. How can it be truly be twenty years later? But anyway, it is, and if you are looking for a place to party, here are some suggestions.
- Are you looking for a place to celebrate that should have snow, just in case you don’t get your white Christmas? You might want to try Portland, Oregon. There will also be lots of entertainment, and of course, great food to be had.
- Cincinnati doesn’t stand out in one particular area. But they should have several different entertainment options for you, as well as some good food. And it’s also fairly inexpensive to get to.
- Austin, Texas is another place that is recommended. This place is known as the Live Music Capital of the World. And it is also known to be a great place for foodies.
- Or you might just be looking for a place that is easy to get to and affordable. If that’s you, look no further than Scottdale, Arizona. This is an up and coming destination. There will be dinners and parties you can go to.
Let’s keep looking at some more inexpensive places you may want to consider visiting.
- I was kind of surprised to read this on a list of inexpensive city, but they are talking about going to in the shoulder seasons, and that is April to May and September to October. The city I’m talking about is Denver, Colorado And there is lots to do that this city.
- You may also want to go to the Ukraine. Yes, I’m talking about Europe here. Eastern Europe is going to be a lot less expensive than Western. And you are going to fa lot of unique things to do
- Romania is not only affordable, it also has many scenic destinations for you to explore. They have castles you can visit. You will want to visit their capital city of Bucharest.
- Are you into history,, or maybe culture is your thing? Or maybe you are into adventure sports? Armenia has all three of these. You may want to look into this more?
It is Saturday, and I must confess that I’ve been messing around some. And that is kind of silly, because what I want to do is to finish everything I need to do, and then I will feel like I can do whatever I feel like. Let’s get back to our discussion.
- Even if you have never stepped foot into Stockbridge, Massachusetts some scenes should look quite familiar. Why you may ask? Because this is the inspiration for a lot of Norman Rockwell’s work. They have a museum of his work. The town will also be decorated.
- Michigan has a city named Christmas, no joke. The article that I have been reading doesn’t give away too many details about this city. I would imagine that they very likely to have snow there. And they do have a thirty foot Santa.