here do you want to go for spring break? And it is not too early to start looking at what you might want to do for your summer vacation. Let’s look at some destinations.
- We are going to start with Martha’s vineyard in Massachusetts. This is a very popular destination spot during the summer months, but in spring it is fairly quiet. You will want to look at their lighthouse, and they also have a great carousel. You will also find some great chowder.
- Okay, so what is there to do in Michigan? Everyone is thawing out up there after the the long winter, and Traverse City is the place that everyone wants to be. They have a lot of trails where people can hike. They also have some nice wineries.
- In Minnesota, it is possible to get snow in the early days of spring. That may appeal to some of us who live in the South. The city of Duluth has the Aerial Lift Bridge, which is our country’s first transporter bridge. You will also find some nice parks to enjoy great outdoors.
Let’s get back to our discussion of some great destinations for spring break. If you would like me to help you plan a trip, I would be more than happy to help you. Please let me know at email@example.com.
- Our first state we are going to look at today is Illinois. Okay, in Illinois you would think that I would be talking about Chicago with all there is to do and see there, all the museums, their zoo, as well as all the amazing food to be had there. But instead we are going to talk about Peroia. You will love Peroia if you have a keen interest in trains. They have a train station there. They also have some amazing restaurants.
- If you think you might like to do more than one city in one trip, you might want to try to visit Peroia and then this fair city of Fort Wayne, which is in Indiana. These cities are about five hours apart. This is the burial place of the famous Johnny Appleseed, they have turned this place into a nice park. They also have a great children’s zoo. This city happens to be close to Chicago.
- Do you and your family just love reading and watching movies about the Wild West? You will love visiting Dodge City, Kansas. They have a lot of interesting old buildings. Your family will also love all the cowboy statues they have around the city. Something parents might love even more is that this city is pretty budget friendly.
It’s that time of year again. You’re trying to figure out what to do with you’re children when they have their spring. Should you get them a babysitter? Should you ask your parents to come watch them? Why not take sometime off of work and take a family vacation? Don’t know where to go? Keep reading.
- Laguna Beach, California is not just for the rich and famous. Not only are you going to find some beautiful beaches, you will also find some fantastic art galleries. Those who enjoy snorkeling will want to get to Shaw’s Cove. And this place will be able to accommodate you no matter your budget.
- Are you looking for a great place to hike and bike? Sounds like you might want to check out Crested Butte, Colorado. The mountains are absolutely beautiful. And there is a great restaurant named Crested Butte Burger Company which will serve 100% Angus beef hamburgers and french fries made from Colorado potatoes.
- Does your family love art, history and culture? Are you big fans of Mark Twain? Visit Hartford, Connecticut. They have twain’s house and a museum about him. You are going to be able to enjoy getting up close and personal with farm animals. And just bask in the glory of spring.
- Do you live in Delaware and want to go somewhere nearby. Vacation in Rehoboth Beach. This sounds like a charming town, full of shops and restaurants. They have a state park which offers a lot of outdoors fun.
I know that it is still pretty early in February, but it is not too early to think about and start planning your spring break vacation. This coming week we are going to take a look at places you might want to go right here within our great United States.
- Today we are going to start with Gulf Shores which is in Alabama. I’m not sure how this might coincide with your school’s spring break, but this city has a great music festival on their beautiful beaches in the middle of May.
- Have you ever been to Alaska? You might like to visit Anchorage which is their largest city. While there is plenty to see and do in this city, especially in the way of cultural events, you will also be close to the Alaskan wilderness. And not only is their wilderness breathtaking, you will be able to see a lot of animals as well.
- Is your dream trip taking part in water sports during the day and relaxing on the boat in the evening? If this is your ideal, try Lake Havasu City in Arizona. This is also a beautiful city to visit in general.
- I don’t know about you, but I love hot baths. Going somewhere with natural hot springs? I think I would love that too. If this is something you think you might enjoy as well, go to Hot Springs, Arkansas. This makes the perfect spa vacation.
Okay, we’re always talking about travel on this blog. And we’ve talked about how many of us Americans do not travel. Or maybe I should say that many Americans are not taking long trips, because they don’t want to leave their jobs only to come back and find that their boss has decided that they are no longer necessary. But today, let’s look at some reasons why Americans do travel.
- First of all, we want to have some great experiences to tell about. Maybe we want some new story to share around the Sunday dinner table. Or maybe we want some new material for water cooler discussions.
- We also want to impress people with the places we’ve been. We may even want to make them a friends a little jealous as they scroll through our Facebook or Instagram posts.
- We may even decides to go somewhere because someone we know has been to that place, and we really like what we see. We want to see our faces in those places.
- We also want our share of adventure. A lot of us are even willing to take some risks in order to achieve that.
Are you wanting to travel? Maybe you’ve actually been wanting to travel for a long time, but haven’t quite taken the plunge yet. Is part of problem that you don’t know where to start? I’m not sure if this will help you or not, but today we are going to look at some popular destinations. And if you are interested in letting me help you plan a trip, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first place we are going to look at is London? Do you want to see palaces where the Queen actually lives and works? Have you dreamed of seeing Big Been in person? The city also has a lot of great museums. You will also find a lot of their pubs to be interesting if you enjoy watching soccer, their football, or watching others do so.
- And then there is Paris, which is known as the most romantic city in the world. Here you are going to be able to enjoy some great art. Take a selfie at the Eifle Tower. And of course, you are going to want to try their famous cafes.
- Do you want to go to Tokyo? You know you’ll be jetlagged anyway. Go to their fish market at three in the morning to see them haggle over the fish. Catch some of their sumo wrestling. Enjoy their fine food.
- Do you want to get to Amsterdam? You need to see Anne Frank’s house and the museum of Van Gogh. But there is also a lot of natural beauty here too.
Today we are going to go back to the basics, and once again take a Look at some reasons why you should use a travel agent. And please, let me know of any questions you might have. I would love to answer them. Now on to our topic.
- Travel is our business. This is what we are looking at day and day and week after week. If you are looking for a specific thing, we know where to find it or who to ask. We will be able to help you to figure out your trip while you take care of everything else in your life. We can do the research and help you figure out all you want to do.
- We are also trained to ask the right questions to ensure you have the best vacation ever. The questions will be personal, but that is only because we want to get to know the things that are important to you and your family. Often you may not know all the things to ask. We will be guiding each step of the way.
- I know I’ve written about this several times before, but we travel agents make money when we book hotels, car rentals, cruises, theme parks and things like that. And I have personally decided not to charge anything over and above that.
- I know that a lot of travel agents like to work certain hotels and cruiselines, etc. And especially when a travel agent does that, they can work with their vendors to give their guests the best possible experience.
Last week, we were talking about some cruises you might want to take to get out of this winter weather. But what if you want to bring your children along on your tropical vacation? The idea of a tropical vacation with kids can be tantalizing and yet terrifying all at once. Today let’s start looking at some destinations that will hopefully not leave you hanging.
- We’ve been talking about Hawaii earlier this week, we are going to start by looking at Kauai. This is an absolutely beautiful island with lots of green rolling hills, and yet you are going to be near the ocean as well, since you are on an island. You and your family will have plenty to do here. There is everything from whale watching to helicopter rides to the beautiful beaches with all the water sports. You and your family will want to stay at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas to ensure a private bedroom away from the kids and a kitchen you can cook in.
- Does your family just love mountains, volcanoes, wildlife and adventure? Consider booking a trip to Costa Rica. Staying in their capital city of San Jose will also get you close to coffee plantations, beaches and places you can zipline. And your hotel should be the San Jose Costa Rica Marriott for huge rooms and rainforest views.
- Have you ever wanted to explore French Polynesia? Paul Gauguin Cruises has some of the most intriguing itineraries. Cruising will allow you to get to see several islands on one trip.
- If you know anyone who has been to the Bahamas, you’ve probably heard of the resort Atlantis. This is a huge, sprawling resort that has sections that are for families, and other sections that are for adults only. Your family could stay on this resort your whole vacation and have a perfect trip.
I’m trying out some new things in I’m business. I’ve just started today, so I’m not sure how anything is going to work. But I am feeling like I need to try some new things, and we’ll have to see what happens. But anyway, this blog is about travel, so let’s get back to discussing Hawaii.
What is the first city you think of when you think of when you think about Hawaii? Might it be honolulu? Located on the island of Oahu, this is the state’s capitol. And as such, it is the epicenter for the state’s political, economic and cultural life.
Here you will find a bustling metropolis full of museums, historic sites and places to take in the performing arts. There is also a lot of great shopping. And yet in honolulu, no one is truly in a rush. You are going to have time to take in your beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the feel of sand between your toes as you listen to live music.
Let’s look at some top reasons to go to this remarkable city.
- Hanauma Bay is a great place to visit. It is a gorgeous place to simply sunbathe. But people who snorkel are going to love the wide variety of sealife here.
- You can visit iolani Palace which is the only palace in the State.
- You might also want to visit Diamond Head State park which has some great trails leading to some excellent views.
I think we are going to continue our discussion from yesterday. I really enjoyed it, and hope you did as well.
- One travel agent has been asked if honeymooners will get any special discounts for being virgins on their wedding night. Okay, most resorts, castle hotels and cruises are going to do special things for couples who are on their honeymoon. Sometimes you will have to pay extra for their romance packages. You will just have to check to see what the places you are looking at might have available. Or I could do that for you if I was to book your special trip. But I don’t think anyone is going to ask you those most personal questions.
- Someone has asked a travel agent to get her and her husband on a cruise. But by the way, the husband wasn’t allowed to leave the United States. Okay, we are not allowed to do anything like that. We need to follow the rules, especially federal regulations.
- Some of these are truly making me laugh out loud. One person wanted his travel agent to book him a middle seat on the plane because he figured the people around him would help cushion him in the event that a crash was to take place. That might help some in a car accident. But an airplane is a huge craft, and your crash is going to be much more serious. Listen to your airline staff.
- Someone called their travel agent to get him home three days because the hotel they were staying at didn’t have the right channel that would allow him to watch his football game. I’m sorry, but that just seems a little ridiculous to me.
- One woman decided to go from her trip to Italy because she couldn’t stand the person she booked her trip with. She spent a thousand dollars and just lost out on the rest of her tour.