From what I hear, cruising is the perfect way to explore Hawaii. Especially if you are going to see the islands for the first time, a cruise is the perfect way to see several islands at once. Life on these islands can be rather expensive, so taking a cruise is likely going to save you a pretty good bit of money. A cruise is also going to have everything planned out for you, saving you a lot of time and aggravation.
Okay, so what do you think of when you think of when you think of Hawaii? Are you thinking of swaying palm trees, grass skirts, and luaus? Hawaii is this and so much more. Some other reasons to go?
- Hawaii is an incredibly beautiful place that no one should miss out on.
- They have an unique and fascinating history and culture.
- Are you someone that loves being on the ocean and doing all kinds of water sports? If that’s you, you are going to love this place.
- If you get tired of beach life, you might enjoy exploring by air in a helicopter. You might get a new vantage point on their spectacular waterfalls. Or you might see some of their active volcanos.
- Everyone needs to experience the delights of a traditional luau at least once in their lives.
- Hawaii is an absolute paradise for food lovers. Their cuisine is a mix of American, Asian and Pacific islands foodx
Let’s get back to discussing some more ways you might be able to save money on your next cruise.
- if you are going to need to fly to get to your cruise port, you will want to look at Secretflying.com or TheFlightDeal.com for some great flight deals. The prices on these sites change from day to day, so you will want to check back often.
- I don’t know how you feel about these budget airlines. You might not be comfortable flying on the lesser known airlines, or you might be totally fine with it. If you are comfortable with it, they can save a ton of money airplane flying with them.
- An airline credit card can save you a lot of money in the long run. Go online and find one of these credit cards. Spend money on things you have to buy day to day, and get money you can spend on travel.
- There are exceptions to this for sure, but most the time flying during the middle of the week is going to be the least expensive. You can always find things to do in the port city. Go and have some cheap fun before your cruise even starts.
Let’s face it. Winter can be such a bleak time. True, most of us just got home from our holiday vacations. But if you are thinking of sun and sand, you might want to consider taking a cruise. Today let’s look at some ways you might be able to save money on your next cruise.
- The first thing you need to know is that some cruises may look extremely cheap, if you are likely going to be nickeled and dimed every time you turn around. Other cruises may seem expensive, but these are going to be much more all inclusive in nature.
- You might want to check out VacationsToGo.com. This is a resource that will allow you to compare cruises around the world. See how much of a cruise you can get for your money.
- Do you not care at all where you go, you just want to get away somewhere. Maybe you should try looking at some last minute cruise deals. To do this, again you might want to go to VacationsToGo to see what they might have.
- Do you have someone you love cruising with? Sign up for that cruiseline’s newsletter. They’ll be sure to let you know to you about deals they have.
I think we are going to continue our discussion from yesterday. I really enjoyed it, and hope you did as well.
- One travel agent has been asked if honeymooners will get any special discounts for being virgins on their wedding night. Okay, most resorts, castle hotels and cruises are going to do special things for couples who are on their honeymoon. Sometimes you will have to pay extra for their romance packages. You will just have to check to see what the places you are looking at might have available. Or I could do that for you if I was to book your special trip. But I don’t think anyone is going to ask you those most personal questions.
- Someone has asked a travel agent to get her and her husband on a cruise. But by the way, the husband wasn’t allowed to leave the United States. Okay, we are not allowed to do anything like that. We need to follow the rules, especially federal regulations.
- Some of these are truly making me laugh out loud. One person wanted his travel agent to book him a middle seat on the plane because he figured the people around him would help cushion him in the event that a crash was to take place. That might help some in a car accident. But an airplane is a huge craft, and your crash is going to be much more serious. Listen to your airline staff.
- Someone called their travel agent to get him home three days because the hotel they were staying at didn’t have the right channel that would allow him to watch his football game. I’m sorry, but that just seems a little ridiculous to me.
- One woman decided to go from her trip to Italy because she couldn’t stand the person she booked her trip with. She spent a thousand dollars and just lost out on the rest of her tour.
Let’s be honest with ourselves about something here. Sometimes when we say something might not be safe, what we’re really saying is that we don’t want to do something. Some of us just want to stay in our own cubicle worlds, doing the same things day after day. Travel costs money. Things might not go exactly as we had planned. Does anything in life turn out exactly as we had planned? Travel enriches our lives in so many ways. Maybe starting with these “safer countries” will make you want to do more. Let’s get back to our discussion of some of the safest places in the world to visit.
- The first place we are going to look at today. If your hesitation to travel is because you don’t want to give up the comforts of life, try visiting this place. You are going to have access to some very nice malls. You should also have no problems finding internet access. It is also among the safest places in Asia.
- Do you want to know the safest country to visit in North America? It is not our great United States. It is Canada. This is another great place for snow. It is also a great way for us to experience European culture without crossing that pond.
- Are you looking for a great wellness package within the United States? Look no further than Scottsdale, Arizona. This city has a lot of spa resorts. It also rates very high on safety measures charts.
- According to recent studies, Portland, Maine is one of our country’s safest cities. Only twenty-three other cities received this rating. And you will find a lot to see and do in this city.
Let’s continue our discussion of some of the safest places in the world to visit. I know that some people love the feeling of living on the the edge. But I don’t think that most of us want to feel like we are in constant danger while we are on vacation.
- Are you someone that just loves the snow? Maybe you and your family love to ski. Or you might want to use the snow as an excuse to to curl up with a good book by the fire. Either way, you might want to check out Norway.
- Chile is one of the safer places to visit in South America. Now you will want to take the normal precautions when it comes to pickpockets and other petty crimes. Have your money on your person. Travel in a group.
- Are you looking for a peaceful place right in the middle of Europe? Why not go where the hills are alive? That’s right. Austria is one of the safer places in Europe. Again, your main concern may be pickpockets. But don’t worry, most will not hurt you.
- I know that there was recently a murder of a tourist in Costa Rica, but that is definitely the exception and not the rule. This is one of the happiest places on earth. It is also quite beautiful.
- Portugal is another very peaceful country in Europe. You will want to be careful about pickpockets in the big cities. But that is true most anywhere you go.
The things we read about in the news lately may make people wonder if it is safe to travel anywhere anymore. Of course, you may not be safe in your own backyard. Today let’s look at some destinations that should be relatively safe.
- Zambia earns high ratings from the U.S. State Department. Here you will be able to see the beautiful Victoria Falls as well as a plethora of animals in this place.
- Are you, or someone you know, seriously into gaming? Or maybe you just love Japanese food and want to see some of their majestic mountains. Or maybe you just want to see where a lot of our technology comes from. Japan is an incredibly safe place to visit.
- Do you want to go to Europe, you just aren’t sure where? You might want to try Slovenia. Those of you who are especially interested in the environment will love this place. The country has won awards for how environmentally conscious they are.
- Iceland is another very safe country. It is also gorgeous. Is swimming on your bucket list any time you go anywhere? No problem. They have hot springs. You will also want to enjoy their glaciers.
- New Zealand is second only to Iceland when it comes to safety. Would you like to see where the “Lord of the Rings” movies were made? Do you want to explore caves?
Let’s get back to looking at some more cruises you might want to consider taking this year.
- First, is one of your resolutions to get healthier this year? There are a lot of cruises which will actually help you get into shape. Not all cruises are about eating as much as you can. There are some cruises that will teach you how to eat well and how to workout.
- Do you love to cook and enjoy learning new techniques? There are cruises where you can learn from some of the finest chefs in the world. You don’t have to love to cook to enjoy these cruises. There will be plenty of other things you can do. That good to know if you love to cook, but your spouse does not.
- Do you love to run, but are always looking for new places to enjoy your sport? They have cruises that will have opportunities for you to run different races in the Caribbean. You might want to check that out.
- Do you know that New Orleans has a cruise port? This is a fascinating city to explore. Book a cruise that leaves from there, and then explore the city either before or after you cruise.
- Avalon Waterways is doing a cruise for those who would love to learn more about D-Day. You will be there on the 75th anniversary of the event. You will also be exploring London and Paris.
What are your dreams for 2019? Do they include taking a cruise? Today let’s look at some cruises you might be interested in taking this coming year.
- Royal Caribbean is about to complete their renovations on their private island, CocoCay, and they would love to share it with their guests. They are advertising, “more thrills and more chills” on their new island.
- Harmony on the Seas was once the largest cruise ship, and it’s still pretty close. When it comes to these type of cruises, you are going to find this one to be very inclusive. Yes, taking a cruise on this ship is going to get you a chance to visit the great CocoCay.
- Do you think cruising might not be for you because all you really care about is fashion? Think again. Cunard’s queen Mary, which is almost pretty glamorous in and of itself, is going to do a fashion week. On this cruise, you are going to be meeting some of the world’s most innovative designers.
- Have you always wanted to explore the Amazon River, but would hate to give up your creature comforts? With Avalon Waterways, you are not going to have to choose. Explore the mighty river by day and enjoy a luxurious cruise by night.
I know that most of us are returning to work today. A lot of you may not even want to think about planning another vacation. However, Disney is offering some specials, and when Disney offers specials, you don’t want to mess around and miss out.
The first offer we are going to look at is their free dining which is something they do with some regularity. If I am reading this right, you are not going to be able to mix the offers which is unfortunate. In order to qualify for this deal, you need to be staying at one of Disney’s resorts for at five nights and have park passes with their Park Hopper capability for six days. You can take advantage of this offer between July through September. The article I’m reading says there are a few exceptions, but it doesn’t go into those details.
Or you might to choose to get 30% off when you stay at one of their selected resorts. You will have to stay at least four nights. And it looks like this offer is good for most nights between the end of May through September. You aren’t going to be able to get this discount on their more expensive accommodations.
And on another matter entirely, it looks like Carnival is no longer going to offer free room service. The upcharge will be between two to five dollars per item. What get for these charges? The article I’m reading simply says more choices. The cruise company were also going to raise its prices on the drink packages.
I would love to help you book a vacation. please let me know if you are interested.