Sometimes you just want to vacation somewhere where nothing will be required of you. You don’t want to have to do any kind of cooking, cleaning or anything else. If that sounds like your type of vacation, you might want to check out The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Let’s look at some of what they have to offer.
- They have a suite that is perfect the family. This suite has a kids’ room next to an adults room. The kids’ room’s fridge comes stocked with candy bars, milkshakes, soda and water.
- Teens are going to have their own lounge. Teens actually designed this place. They’ll enjoy a lot of cool snacks, including a lot of ice cream. They’ll have the chance to surf the web and play games together.
- Let’s not forget the adults. They’ll get a king sized bed. Their bedroom will have a private balcony. And they’ll get a very nice bathroom, complete with a double whirlpool tub. They’ll have their own stocked mini bar. You will have a lot of activities to choose from. For starters, do you want to do things as an entire family, or do you want to do things as a couple? A mixture of the two will be perfectly acceptable as well. They’ll have a great pool. They’ll have bowling. They have an excellent spa.
And of course, you’ll have several choices when it comes to restaurants and night clubs. I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
We’re going to continue with what we started yesterday in Reasons to visit Nassau
- A lot of people would rather be given the gift of experience instead of a gift they may or may not use. Giving your family a trip to Nassau might be one of the best gifts you could give them. It’s likely more than some would spend, but it might be worth it considering the time you’ll spend together.
- Nassau has some very nice resorts. You will have to do no cooking or cleaning on this trip. Want some help with your kids? I’m sure we can find a resort that has a kids’ club.
- Have you been to Nassau in previous years? Tired of it? They’re always building new restaurants and clubs for your enjoyment. Even if you’ve been there several times there will still be new places for you.
- But why now? There are actually some some excellent travel deals that are going on right now. I would love to help you book a trip if you are interested. Please let me know.
It’s rather nasty outside, but I’m not complaining. It’s actually turning into a great day to get work done. I’ve actually started on a big project I have wanted to do for sometime, but I haven’t felt like I had the time lately. However, it’s started, and I’m having a great time working through this. I do want to make sure that this gets done, so let’s get started.
If this winter weather has you down, it might be time to look into a beach trip. Here are some reasons you might want to consider Nassau .
- Junkanoo days, which happen in late December, are some of the most exciting times that happen on this island. I say that, though it’s really the nights that are so full of festivities. They will have parades each night.
- Do you like to run? Do you want to be known for liking to run? There is a marathon that takes place January thirteenth and fourteenth. Those brave enough can run the whole thing. There is also a half marathon and a 5K.
- Is part of your winter angst that you can’t enjoy your favorite sport? Nassau has two great golf courses. Any resort you go to should have tennis courts as well. They will also have racquetball most anywhere you would want to stay.
- Do you know sunlight is extremely good for your health? It boosts your immune system, and makes us happier and brighter. Why not treat yourself to some fun in the sun time?
- I mainly listen to either Christian or country music, and so I don’t know much about these stars. But Kool and the Gang will be performing live at the Atlantis resort on New Year’s Eve. Don’t like them? How about Sting? They will also be performing live on New Year’s Eve.
I love to know your thoughts about any of this.
This is where the royal event will take place
There Yesterday we started talking about a trip Trafalgar is putting together in honor of the royal wedding. To see that post, please go to Celebrate the royal engagement?Today let’s look some more of the details.
- On day four you are going to have some options. You are welcome to continue exploring London on your own. Your travel guide will be more than happy to give you suggestions depending on your interests. Or take a tour of Oxford. Here you will see Shakespeare’s house as well as touring Christ’s Church College.
- Day five will give you a more in depth look at Westminster Abbey. This is England’s most famous church building. A lot of her famous people are also buried here.
- Day six you will get to walk through the market. Here your guide will give you a feel of the day of the English. You will also be learning more about where the food comes from and things like that. In the afternoon you will have your choice of free museums to visit.
- Day seven is yours to enjoy however you like. Do the last minute shopping. Revisit your favorite spots. That evening you will be taking a cruise to tell your fellow travelers good-bye.. And on day eight you return home filled with wonderful memories.
I’ve heard that some entrepreneurs take the whole time between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day off. And to be honest, I can kind of understand that. I will work tomorrow and then be off the rest of this week just as way of reminder.
Okay, I love British drama. I can’t decide whether I like Pride and Prejudice or Downton Abbey more. And I also really like The Crown, but I’ve never been one to keep current on the royal family. However, when I saw this piece in the travel news about the royal engagement, I was intrigued. Yes Prince Harry is engaged to an American named Meghan Markle. In honor of this, Trafalgar is setting up a royal tour of England. Let’s look at that today and probably tomorrow as well.
- You will be flying into London your first day. On this day, you will be getting in and settled. And there will be a tea served where you will be getting to know your fellow travelers as well as your tour guide.
- On the second day you will be free to enjoy a leisurely breakfast. After which you will be touring places like Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. After that you will be free to decide what you want to do the rest of the day. Shop at the famous stores. Explore more on your own. It’s really up to you.
- Day three you will be exploring Windsor Castle. This is one of the places the queen still comes and works. You will spend the entire day here, but will be free for lunch.
I am going to pick this back up tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
Sometimes you just need to get back to the basics. That is true for individuals and families. And that is also true for families.. I’ve mentioned that I’m doing some training on Facebook, and going through that has made my think about why I do what I do.
Family has always been important to me. I’ve always been one to get excited when I knew we were about to visit our extended family, or anyone we don’t get to see every day. I miss having siblings around to do things with.
But it’s more than just me loving my owns family. I’ve always been interested in families in general. I believe in traditional marriage, and so many families are breaking up these days that it’s heartbreaking.
Everyone is busy these days. A lot of families have both parents working. Some families have to do that in order to make ends meet. Other couples ave both parents working because they want to. They dreams outside their home, and to be clear, I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with working outside the home. And then our children are busy as well. They’re in school, and then they’re also in sports or are involve d in the arts.
So with everyone in the family busy, when when do they actually spend time together? Do everyone sit down for a meal together at Least once or twice a week? Are you part of each other’s lives, or are we too busy doing our own thing?
Going on vacations helps us get us out of our day to day busy schedules and makes us spend time together. Vacations also help us make good memories.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. I would also love to hear any questions you might have.
My days seem to be rather full with things besides work,, and I’m not sure when that might change. But I’m working when I can.. And actually I’m learning more about how to use Facebook for business this week, I think this is going to help me a good bit. And one thing that would help me is if you would follow me on my business Facebook page, and that is https://www.facebook.com/sarah.coiner.184
One thing I’m always hearing is that those that are business for themselves have to specialize. If you try to reach everyone, you are going to end up reaching no one. And it is very clear to me that I want to work with families, and my hope is to work with women entrepreneurs. But unfortunately, I’m not reaching those people yet… But the people I’m talking to about Facebook and my business challenges is that I need to put an offer together. I’m still not quite sure how to do that exactly. Each family has different needs and desires when it comes to their vacation.
Okay, enough pondering about my business, let’s look at some family friendly resorts.
- There is a resort in Boothbay Harbor, Maine, and it is called Spruce Point Inn. If your family enjoys the nautical side of life, they will love this place. They have a lot of boat you can explore. They will also have different fun things your children can do.
- Looking for a beach getaway that is perfect for young families? Try Madison Beach Hotel, which is in Madison, Connecticut. This is a perfect place to introduce infants and toddlers to the ocean because of the gentle tide. This resort only has 32 rooms so this should be a pretty quiet place. And their restaurant tries to cater to families.
- Doral Arrowwood Resort is located forty minutes outside the Big Apple. They have a golf course and tennis courts for those that like to keep active. Your children will love the cupcake decorating contest. Families will also have fun dancing the night away to 80’s music.
Let’s stop here so I can get to some other things. I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
Ever wonder what those that are considered “travel experts” think about any number of things. Read on to find out some of what they are thinking.
- It is wise not to overplan your vacations. You never know what opportunities may come your way. And if you have everything planned to the minute, you won’t want to do spontaneous things. Besides, do you think you’d feel truly relaxed if you have everything all planned out?
- If you’re traveling solo, plan to spend sometime at hostels. These places usually provide not only places to sleep and change, a lot of them will also provide meals. Besides that, you will be meet all kinds of interesting people.
- Plan to do at least one group tour. This will help give you a feel for the area. Doing this towards the beginning of your trip will give you an idea of the things you want to see during your stay.
- Don’t forget to plan some down time on your trip. Seeing all the sights is fun, but it can tend to wear you out. Plan to take some time to enjoy some movies or spend sometime catching up on e-mail, things like that.
What you want to do on your honeymoon mostly depends on who you are as a couple and what you like to do together. Taking a look through these suggestions may give you some ideas if you need them.
- Some people go all out on their weddings and do not have much to spend on their honeymoons. And instead of foregoing that special trip all together, they decide to go later. They may do something very simple and quiet the first few Rdays of their marriage. And then together they can save for a nicer trip on down the road.
- Some couples like to just relax together. Others are all about taking adventures together. Adventure travel is a popular thing to be part of. You just need to figure out where you want to go and what you want to do.
- Do you and and your future spouse just love eating together? Foodie travel is another trend in travel these days. There are cruises dedicated to food and learning more about. On these type trips you will have the opportunity to be part of cooking classes, wine tastings and things like that.
- The honeymoon may be the one time couples may feel like they can splurge on their vacation. I’ve actually heard of some using “Go Fund Me”, to pay for their trip. So where have you always wanted to go that you never dreamed you’ll be able to? This is the perfect time to splurge on luxury.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
I know I talk a lot about unplugging when you go on vacations. But personally I do not do that much. I will probably take sometime off around Thanksgiving and Christmas, depending on what my family does. I really enjoy what I do. And I feel like since there are times that I can not work, it is good for me to work when I can. Besides the things I consider necessary to “work” each day only take me a couple of hours.
But what do you do when you really want to relax? Let’s take look at some places you might want to go when you truly want to get away from everything.
- First, let’s look at a place where cell phones are not even allowed in public. The place is Tecate, Mexico. This is a place which will have extremely limited internet and cell service wherever you go.
- In Costa Rica, there is this place called El Silencio Lodge and Spa. You are told to silence your phones. There are is no tvs. So will you do? You can learn to cook or paint. You can also go on eco adventures.
- Believe it or not, there is a place in Malibu, California which encourages you to leave your devices and your cares behind. You are going to have beautiful places to hike and explore.
I would love to know any questions you might have about any of this.