Let’s talk some more about Disney and some of the differences between the two big parks.
- Okay, there are different character at Disney World rather than Disneyland. You can find out specifically which characters are where with Disney’s App. It seems like you will see more characters at Disneyland. Disney World’s characters are usually in or around their own pavilions.
- Magic kingdom and Disneyland have a lot of the same themed areas. But that doesn’t mean that the rides are exactly the same. And of course, Disney World has a lot more.
- Disneyland can easily be seen in one day, having about five hundred acres. On the other hand, Disney World has over nine thousand acres filled with attractions. And it will take you several days to enjoy everything.
You may think that if you have been to one of these parks, you have seen what Disney has to offer in the way amusement parks. While there are similarities, there are some differences.as well Let’s look at some of those today.
- First, there is a big size difference between the two. You are going to find four theme parks as well as two water parks. You will find twenty-five hotels. Disneyand has two parks and three hotels.
- And how can we forget that they have different castles? Isn’t that why a lot of these little girls to go, to see those castles and meet owners? Disney World has Cinderela’s castle. Did you know that they made a castle a certain height, if they would have made it a foot taller, they would had to put red for airplanes? At Disney, Sleeping Beauty’s castle is not as tall. You can in at both castles, but’s is the only one in which you can eat.
- You are going to find some of the foods, but there are some differences here as well. You might want to take at some recommendations that have on Pinterest so that you do not miss out on anything spectacular
One great thing about cruising is that you can kind of sample different destinations, and come back to the ones you like most. One destination that you and your family might want to consider visiting is Nevis, which is part of St Kitts. This is one place in the Caribbean which is virtually untouched by Hurricane Irma. Here are some reasons you might want to go see this place.
- Nevis has a lot of history for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing. They have a Museum of Nevis History. This is the place where Alexander Hamilton was born. This museum is not very modern, meaning it will not have many interactive exhibits. But there is a lot of reading you can do. They also have former plantations you can visit.
- You are going to be pretty impressed with the food choices on this island. there is an old sugar mill which has been turned into a restaurant. You will enjoy private seating and have your own server. Much less expensive will be Golden rock Inn which is like a treehouse. You will also have more casual options as well.
- People may also enjoy the nature on Nevis. You might want to hike Mount Nevis. Or you might want to do some scuba diving while you are there.
It used to be that when you went on a cruise, you’d usually wait to make your calls to check in at home on port days. They would have a phone on the ship that was for emergencies, but that was expensive to use. But now that everyone has smart phones, and no one can seem to live without them, you can use your phones on most ships.
Cruises used to the perfect time to disconnect from the busy lives we all lead these days. People didn’t like that part of cruising. What if they missed something important? A lot of cruiselines worked hard to get up to date with the latest in technology. With that in mind, let’s look at some tips for using these things.
- First, you will want to make sure you have an international phone. Head on over to your service provider’s website to know what type of phone that you have. You may be surprised at how much of the world you may already have covered These places may include places like Mexico and maybe the Caribbean. You may also need to take a look what it means for you to roam international.
- Be sure to have everything you want on your phone already downloaded on your before you leave on your cruise. Many cruiselines are going to have their own app. Be to get your cruise’s app to get all the latest news and information. Also be sure to have all the games you can’t live without.
- actual calls can get rather expensive. But who calls rather than text these days? Texting is much more convenient, especially when you are dealing with different time zonies and things like that.
I would love to know what your 4th of July traditions are. Do you love to cook out? Maybe you have a city celebration your families loves going to. Or maybe it’s a day your enjoys being together. Or maybe you don’t have any traditions, and are looking for something to do. If that best describes you, please read on.
- You may want to visit Denver, Colorado. They have an celebration that starts with lives music, and ends with, guessed it, fireworks. There is a twist though, they always do their celebration on July third.
- If you are feeling extra patriotic, you may want to visit our national Capital of Washington D.C.. There are all kinds of monuments and historic sites to visit. AnNational Mall, which is not a mall like we think, will have all kinds of free activities for you to enjoy.
- I first read this, I wasn’t sure what to think. When think New Orleans, I think of Mardis Gras and not 4th of July. But apparently they do well with a number of holidays. This is a great city for you and your family to enjoy the holiday together. They will have hotdog eating contests, face painting, music festivals and more.
Some people want nothing more than to be home to celebrate July 4th. They want to be with family and friends, sharing laughs and good stories over a big barbecue. Other people think of our Independence Day and feel like they must hit the road somewhere. If you find yourself in the latter category, you might want to pay special attention to this post.
- Are you looking for the best, and oldest, 4th of July celebration? You will want to try Bristol, Rhode Island. They started celebrating the holiday in 1785, so they’ve had just a little practice doing these parties. Come, join their fun.
- Or do you want to go and take in some history? Do you want to see the city where the idea of being free first started? Go to Boston. You are going to want to go to their Harhborfest, wonder if they you can taste any tea. You may also want to go hear the reading of the Declaration of Independence.
- Have you ever dreamed of going to the big Apple? They have a hotdog eating contest right around this holiday. Does Macy’s have a Fourth of July parade? No silly, they have a fireworks display.
When you travel, are so many things you have to remember and think. I write posts like this one to get thinking in the right directions.
- Especially if you are cold natured, you are going to want to take some kind of wrap for when you get cold. I know that I get cold in a lot of public places. Of course, if you can find a wrap that’s black or gray, you won’t look so silly when you wrap up. You might also want to take a wrap to countries where modesty is an issue.
- Traveling outside the country is always going to require that you have paperwork with. You will want to make a couple of copies and keep them in different places. And take a picture of all your important paper with your phone, so that you will have that copy as well.
- Did your Mama not tell you to make sure you had clean underwear? You can never know what might happen. It never hurts to bring a few extra pair.
- If get into a to pack, you end up wearing all black or all gray. And that might not be too, until you start looking at all your pictures. Then it might get a little embarrassing.
I know that I have said this before, and no doubt will say, but as we don’t to think about it, can go wrong when you are on vacation. Life just works like that. I write posts like this to help educate you.
- The first tip is to be flexible. Weather happens, and flights don’t get out on time. Hotels have things that break that break just like anyone else that has property. You may want to go to an amusement park, only to wake up and find that it is going to s. Traveling yourself? Take a good or. orm the entire day. Learn to laugh the things that wrong. Enjoy the times of waiting with your family. Traveling by yourself? Take a good book or several.
- I know travelers that a packing list of everything they might. They keep a copy on their computer. And then go through that list every time they pack. Sure, there will be some that you’ll want and others that you’ll want to leave behind. But a list will help you think through everything that you may need.
- English is going to be spoken in a lot of places that you will. But learning even a tiny bit of their language is going to help you earn their respect. Learning as little, thank you, and I’m sorry is enough most of them smile.
- Be prepared. Bring that extra camera battery. You never know when you might see the most gorgeous scene in your life and want to take that picture.
Yesterday we started talking about Excellence Resorts. Today let’s continue that discussion, and we are going to start by discussing their restaurants.
- Each resort is going to have several different restaurants you can choose from, and each will have its own cuisine. You are likely going to be able to choose from French, Italian, Asian at least. And then there is always Mexican food, although it may be different than what we’re used to here in the States.
- There will also be an impressive number of bars and lounges at any Excellence Resort. Do you want to go somewhere where you can dance the night away? They will have that, and probably have several that you can choose from . Do you want to go watch some shows? They will have that as well. They will also have places where you can watch your favorite sports team play.
- And what is there to do during the day? You will have access to outdoor Jacuzzis. You can also play games like pool, table tennis and darts. You will also have access to snorkeling equipment, and nice fitness centers. Or do you want to just stay in your suite, playing on your laptop and eating room service all day? You are free to do that as well.
- Like I said yesterday, this is the perfect place for romance. Do you have a honeymoon that you are planning? They are a great place to do that. Or you could go all the way and make it a destination wedding.
Does everything I’m saying make you want to book a trip? I would love to help you plan a getaway of any kind. Please let me know.
Romance travel is in. I mean, who doesn’t want to go on a trip with their spouse, spending time reconnecting? Today let’s look at a couple of resorts that are perfect for that romantic getaway.
- Secrets Cap Cana just had its Grand Opening in late April, so this is pretty much brand new. It was built on a beautiful beach in Punta Cana. You will not be wearing wristbands. They have twenty-four hour room service, in case you need that midnight snack. They have restaurants where you can order off a menu, meaning that that you aren’t going eaten off of mediocre buffets the whole time. And you will not have to make reservations. They also have free wifi and phone calls to North America. There are different things you can do during the day and in the evening.
- And then there is Serenity at Coconut Bay which is in St Lucia. It looks like this place is pretty small, less than forty suites. The suites more than a thousand square feet. You will be getting butler service. You will have twenty-four hour room service here as well. You may even get your own plunge pool. You can take your pick of several restaurants and bars, and there are plenty water activities you can take part in.