Disney has a lot of accommodations you can choose to stay in when you go visit their parks. Let’s look at some more descriptions of. these today
- They also have cabins at their wilderness resort. Again you are going to feel like you have stepped back into the Wild West. This is the perfect place if you want to go, and want to do a day or two at Disney, but would like to do other things on your vacation as well. Each cabin is going to have their own kitchen, living area, and bedroom. You can have your groceries delivered to you..
- Are you looking for the cheapest way you can do Disney? have campsites where you can stay as well. Oh, this doesn’t mean that you will be out in the wilderness with nothing to do. You will have a pool with waterslide. And everyone sits around the Big campfire at night and roasts marshmallows.
- Is your extended family looking to go to Disney World together? You might want to consider staying at Cooper Creek Villas. These places will have plenty of room for everyone here.
- You are a young family. You don’t want to camp, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on lodging either. Try the Disney’s All Star Movies Resort. They have a nice pool and you will also be treated to nice desserts in the evenings.
Disney does their best to ensure that everyone has what they want when guests come to visit them. The good news? Disney has a lot of choices when it comes to their resorts. The bad news? They have a lot of choices when it comes to their resorts. Let’s see if we can try to start untangling the web and make things a little clearer today.
First, why do you want to be sure to stay at a Disney resort and not another hotel close by? First of all, there is is Disney’s Magic Hour where only their resort guests are allowed in their parks. And okay, I need to be honest , Disney will overbook their ticketed guests, and sometimes they do not allow everyone who has a ticket into the parks. Resort guests are always allowed in. And now for some other reasons. Disney resorts have childcare and transportation. You will also get complimentary wifi at any of their resorts. Now on to the resorts themselves.
- Bay Lake Tower is the closest to the Magic Kingdom. You could even walk to the main gate. Try to a room where you can see Cinderella’s castle. Doing that will allow you to see the fireworks each night without leaving your room. This is a Deluxe Villa, and you will enjoy luxuries like your own kitchen and living area.
- Another Deluxe Villa is Boulder Ridge Villa at Disney Wilderness Lodge. Here you are only a boatride away from Magic Kingdom. You will feel like you have stepped back to the American Wild West, but there will be amenities. You’ll has access to a washer and dryer, kitchen, living area and separate bedrooms. They will even have a heated pool for those traveling in the winter.
They say that there is a cruise for everyone. The latest cruise that they’re working on is for chocolate lovers. Okay, I do love chocolate, but I find myself kind of skeptical at this point. There is a chocolate festival in Italy, and whoever goes on this cruise will be attending that. Here are some other things you might look forward to.
- Chocolate experts are going to reveal their secrets.
- There will be chocolate and pastry making workshops you can take part in.
- You can also take part in classes taught by chocolate artisans
- Learn how chocolate goes with wines and other food, especially food from the Mediterranean.
- I think it goes without saying that your menus will be
infused with chocolate.
- Your excursions are going to revolve without chocolate
Okay, it does sound kind of interesting. But I’m still not sure about this.
Humans are very interesting creatures. I mean, we all have our basic needs, food, clothing and shelter.. But some of us are pretty much happy with anything that is set before us, while others strongly prefer the finer things in life. And that could be true in just one of these categories or all three.
Okay, why am I bringing this up this on this blog. After all, we are talking about travel and deep things of life. Well, this does apply to travel too. Some of us are happy to slum it while vacation, we just want to get a taste of in different parts of the world. We don’t mind sleeping in hostels, in fact, we rather enjoy the people that we meet when we stay to in places like that. Other people will not go anywhere unless they know that they are going to be waited on hand and foot at every turn.
Of course, not only does this apply to all types of travel, it also applies to cruises. Some people see the inexpensive cruises and think nothing could be better. Of course, they don’t know, and sometimes don’t care, that they’ll be getting low quality food, minimum service, and be nickel and dimed every time they turn around.
When go on a luxury cruise,sure you will pay more up . But you will get much better food. Get a much higher level of service. And you usually do not have to worry about paying for anything you get on board.
What do you like to do when you are on vacation? Do you like to sit by the pool or on the beach and do a lot of reading, maybe enjoying some nice dinners? Or is your idea of vacation experiencing life in another place, going to museums, taking in in cultural events, and seeing how the locals enjoy life?
- If you like the second more, you might want to try Galena, Illinois. This place is full of historic significance, and opportunities to do a lot of things outdoors. They also have many festivals that you might enjoy.
- if you know you want to look at the beautiful fall leaves, you will want to visit Vermont. And the town of Manchester is a town where you can take part in things like pumpkin picking and apple picking. This is also a place where you can enjoy a lot of sports.
- I used to live in Tennessee, and once again I wouldn’t consider Gatlinburg a small town necessarily. You are going to find a lot of outlet malls. There are several of those dinner theater shows. And they also have a lot of amusement park type things. Looking for something a little different? Cade’s Cove is a gorgeous place with a lot of a lot of animals just living life.
Everyone wants to travel in the summer, but why? Yes, I know that most children are out of school for the summer. I also know that work tends to be a little more lax in the summer. But summers are so hot, especially In the South. And sure, hot weather is great if all you want to do is to lie around by the pool or on a beach. But fall has perfect weather for getting out and doing things. Let’s look at small towns that you might want to consider.
- Is your idea of a perfect fall day browsing shops while you sip on hot coffee or other beverages? You might want to try Lambertville, New Jersey. They have a lot of shops and art galleries, and a very nice riverfront as well.
- And if you get tired of shopping, you can always go across the river to New Hope, Pennsylvania. Here you will find a lot of historical and cultural attractions. You will find this town simply charming.
- Civil War history buffs will absolutely love Harper’s Ferry. But besides all of the health, there are great places to hike. and a lot of places to take interesting photographs. You will also find places to enjoy their beautiful fall leaves.
- The next place they mention is Harrisonburg, Virginia. I know this place as a smaller city that was close to the town my grandparents lived in. This is a college town, and you will find several museums here.
When I was starting to write this yesterday, I had qualms about it, but didn’t know what else to write about. I have kind of been struggling with all what. to write about all week, but anyway. We are going to address my qualms first thing.
- The thing is that it is pretty much a given that Disney is crazily busy during the summer months. And the reason for this is that most school schoolchildren are on their summer break.. And I know that some schools are doing away with the summer breaks. And while it is true that Christmas breaks are staggered, I can’t imagine anyone going to school between Christmas and New Year’s Day. Consider yourself warned if you do decide to go that week.
- Okay, they actually have rules so that no one over fourteen can dress up. I wondered about that, but think about it, no one wants to go up to fake characters and pictures with them. That would be cheating. But everyone kind of just smiles at you when you dress up around Halloween or Christmas.
- You don’t have to go to the actual party to enjoy special special treats. A lot of Disney’s restaurants will have holiday themed specialties.
What could be more magical than visiting Disney? Visiting Disney over the holiday. Today we are going to look at some reasons why that is.
- Have you heard about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? This is an event that runs from the middle of August to the first of November. And while you will have to pay for it, most people say that it is well worth the money, and is for both children and adults. There will be trick or treating throughout the parks. You will have special food options. But there are usually fewer crowds which will means that you will get more time on the rides.
- Some say that the Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival is Disney’s best festival. And not only will you be enjoying lots of great food and wine, you will also get a lot of character meet and greets. And let’s be real, most everyone goes to Disney to meet the characters.
- And part of this amazing festival is their Eat to the Beat concerts. Check out their schedule to see who all is playing and when.
Today we are going to look at some more tips for when you go to Europe.
- Everyone knows that there is a lot to see in Europe The temptation is to try to see everything in one quick trip. That usually doesn’t work well for anyone. You’re probably wise to spend no fewer than four days in any one given city. Rushing around on vacation never helps anyone feel refreshed for after their vacation.
- No one wants to stand out in a crowd. Do your research before you leave on your trip Don’t wear tank tops or short skirts to their cathedrals. And speak softly. These are just a couple of examples of etiquette that you should follow.
- Lunch is an important time of day among Lunch is an important time of day in Europe. They do not grab a quick bite and go. They take their time over their lunch break, and may even take a siesta. You will want to keep this in mind, and may want to take a rest during lunch as well.
You have made a decision that you are for is sure going to go to Europe in 202. You may have always wanted to go to Europe. You may want to escape the craziness of the upcoming elections, I have heard that fall is a great time to go. But anyway, let’s go over some tips that should help you with a trip to Europe.
- The first tip I’m reading is that you do not want to go in the summer. That is when everyone else goes. It is also when a lot of the natives take their vacations. A lot of the shops and restaurants close up. Things like that make traveling Europe in the summer a nightmare instead of a dream. Spring and fall are the recommended times to go. r
- You know about all the tourist traps, the Eiflle Tower, Highclere Castle, the Vatican, etc. Sure, if this is your first time, you will want to see those too. But make sure to see some of the spots the locals recommend as well.
- Europe has a lot of different language. Unless you are a genius, you are not going to become fluent in anything, but learning a few of the phrases will help you. Most everyone should be able to point you to someone who knows English.