I don’t like being on again, off again like I have been, but I think it is going to be like this until after the middle of January. Hopefully after that I should be on a more normal schedule.
Where are you going for Christmas? Have you decided yet Today we are going to look at some different options for you.
- We are going to start with Huntsville, Alabama. Santa’s Village is going to take over their historic depot. Here you will be able to see reindeer and mischievous elves. And you might even see some snow.
- Or you could just go to the North Pole in Alaska. I should warn you, I hear that its hard to get to Alaska, and I imagine that this would be even more difficult during winter. They do have snow pretty much any time of the year though.
- Don’t like snow? You might want to try Meza, Arizona. Their main street is going to be full of holiday cheer, everything from ice skating to a Christmas market.
Everyone wants those upgrade. But how do you goes about getting them? Read on to find out.
- ∼First, just ask when you’re about to check in. It never . And all they can do is say no, right?
- Are you on a special trip, like a honeymoon or anniversary trip? Tell that to your hotel. Usually they’ll have some kind of special for you.
- Booking in the off season may also get you some specials.
Do you love to travel, but do not feel like doing all that planning? I have two suggestions for you. First, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to help you plan something. Second we are going to look at all inclusive resorts that you might enjoy.
- Do you and your family love exploring the great outdoors together? You might want to try Hotel Bad Ratzes, which is in Italy an place to visit anyway. You are going to get your three meals. They pack your lunch so you can go out exploring.
- Are you dying to get to the beach? You will want to check out Turks and Caicos. Everything you want to is covered, most of what you want to drink. They have a kid were club and a place for your teen to hang.
Life has gotten crazy. I’m talking to someone about a job. We will see what happens. I am also adjusting to a new wheelchair. But we are going to get back to Disney.
- Everyone knows that Disney fireworks. You’ll see are them on every movie that they make. Seriously though, you can watch these live fireworks at any of several fine restaurants And some of their hotels also have excellent views of the show.
- Do you and your family like to get out on the water? You can rent canoes and kayaks.. And you can also drive a car through the water.
- Disney has a lot of dining options. You will find your normal amusement park food. You will also find more nice restaurants.
Believe it or not, there are things you can do at Disney without tickets to the parks. Let’s look at some today.
- Go to Disney Springs and enjoy and enjoy live entertainment. You will find something that you will like whether you enjoy Irish dancing or Blue.
- Guests of all ages can enjoy pretending like they are NBA stars. You will be able to run drills, play actual games and even get the feel of the locker room experience.
Everyone has different when it comes to where they like to stay. Some want an inexpensive bed, and they aren’t choosy. Others expect luxury at every turn. I think we are going to look at some middle of the road properties.
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort and Spa is in Alabama and has a little something for everyone. You will, of course, find golf here, and there is also tennis. They have several pools you can enjoy, with the beach close by. You will also find a great spa.
- And in Alaska there is Aleyska Resort. You will be close to one of Alaska’s state parks, make sure to check that out. They have a spa, and they have indoor pools.
We are always talking about cruises on this blog. But you may basking,”How exactly would I go about booking a cruise? ” Hopefully today post is going to help answer a lot of your questions. And please do not hesitate to write me email@example.com if you have further questions . I would love to hear from you.
Okay, so when should you book a cruise?
You can book a cruise any time from eighteen months to one week before you are to leave on your cruise. Booking early is going to give a lot more choices. Booking late can save you a lot of money.
What’s the best way to actually book a cruise?
You are going to have several options here. , you can do something old fashioned and call the cruiseline and book that way. I’m guessing that this is going to give you the least information. You can go online, do your own research and book. But the third way is my favor. Get in touch with a travel agent, and have them book the cruise for you. We’d take your hand and walk you through every step of the way.
How do you know which cabin to pick?
To decide about that, you need to decide what is is most important to you. Do you want the highest quality service to be had. Is it important to you to have your own private balcony? You will want a suite of some kind. Could you care less about anything, you just want a bed on that cruise as cheaply as you can? You will want an inside room.
Women these days like to travel. That is no secret. It is also no secret that women are doing more and traveling on their own They may be married and have children, but children does grow up. And sometimes men do not decide to retire early. Women feel freer to travel on their own. And while some women love the freedom of solo travel , but some women aren’t comfortable going completely on their own.
Maybe you are a woman looking to do some more traveling, checking some more items off of their bucket list. Your husband isn’t as interested in these travels as you. You’ve asked your children or friends to join you, but no one in your circle can make the time to go. You might want to consider the group called Women Traveling.
This group takes groups of fourteen to eighteen women, and these groups go on trips together. Each group will have a leader who will handle all the logistics. There will be free time you can do whatever you want. Know you want to do things on your own, but not sure what you would like to do? Great, your leader is going to have ideas for you.
There are things you should do, and then there are things you should not do. Today we are going to look at things you really should not do.
- Try to do as the TSA says. Look up the things you have questions about?. Dto get held up at the airport? I don’t think so.
- Do you fly often? You should really look into TSA’s pre check. It is going to save you a lot of time.
- Make sure to select your seat. You are going to get stuck where you do not want to be if you do not do this.. It takes only a little time to do this and can be so worth it.
We kind of started this discussion yesterday when we talked about some holiday travel trends. Since a lot of us will be traveling during this time, let’s go over some tips that might help.
- I know we’ve been over this before, but can you go earlier or arrive later? Most people will want to fly Wednesday night or Thursday morning, so this is the time you want to avoid.
- Yes, I know that sometimes it is more cost effective when you have multiple layovers, but that is usually not a good idea during the holidays. The more layovers you have, the more problems you may have.
- You will also want to pack light. Go on and have your gifts and things like that shipped before you. You will not want to mess with all of that as you you travel.