I think this may have been my favorite trip. I met so many wonderful people on this trip.. Anyway, Mom and I headed out Tuesday afternoon. Flying out is not my favorite thing to do. We did get to Israel. A lady who was to be our personal helper met us at the airport. She took us to our hotel. Met a couple of my fellow students. Got settled in our hotel room. Dinner at the hotel was fun. They had a huge buffet with all kinds of food. We had a meeting that night, but I was worn out and don’t remember much.
Thursday was our day in Jerusalem, I think that might have been my favorite. Love the Old City. It is not ADA friendly at all, so different guys would help our. One of the teachers kind of put himself in charge of helping me, he was around all day, and would tell the others how to help. We saw the Mount of Olives, and the Wailing Wall. We saw some stuff at the City of David and some temple ruins. I did not have my communication device on a lot of the day, but still felt very included in everything. The little group I know best kept cutting up. That evening was another dinner at the hotel. One of my fellow students helped me eat. She works with the disabled. That evening we didn’t do anything except visit.
Friday we went around to different borders, listening to different men talk about their experiences. It was interesting for sure.. Friday night we were at another hotel. Again there was a very nice dinner, and we had a meeting. Saturday morning there was another meeting and then we did some more touring of different places. That night was another dinner and a meeting.
Sunday morning was our graduation ceremony. Our main teacher asked me to speak at the ceremony. And my helper and I kind of got silly on him. We drove to another hotel where our next thing, a conference, was being held. I visited with different people. My friend who works with disabled people wasn’t staying at the hotel, so another fellow student ate most the meals with Mom and I. The conference started that evening.
Monday was busy. The conference meetings were morning, noon and night. Several different people would speak at each meeting. And then our friend who works with the disabled had her boss there, and they decided they wanted to do a video of me. We were working on that when the conference was on break. It was kind of crazy, busy for sure. On top of that, my teacher asked me to say something for that. Loved getting to relax with a friend that night. Tuesday was a lot like Monday, going between meetings and the video stuff. And Wednesday was good-bye day. Think I enjoyed that least.
Yes. You feel like you just now getting back to your normal routine after all the craziness of the holidays and all the travel and everything. But booking travel travel early is always a good idea. And here are a few reasons why.
- Everyone and their brother wants to go on vacation during spring break. Booking now will ensure and your family will get the place that yo. This is true whether you are dreaming of going to a resort or condo.
- Booking now will also ensure that you get the very best price. Hots and places like that know that you will want to go on vacation during this. And they’re there to make money.
I’m not feeling well at all. Don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. And Monday we need to do something with internet stuff a I think I am going to lay pretty low the next couple of weeks. I will see you in the new year.
You know you to go out and see the world, you just don’t want to break the bank doing. Here are some places you might want to consider.
- The first place we are going to look at today is San Antonio, Texas. Here they have a number of family friendly attractions that will not break your budget. Those that love history will love Alamo City. And for those that are just looking for fun, there is always Six Flags.
- You might also want to try Atlanta. This is especially true if you are looking for night life. I know they also have a lot of museum and a wonderful zoo. And sometimes you can get a good deals on those city passes. And don’forget, they’re home to a great airport.
- Kansas City, Missouri has something for everyone. They have parks and museums. They also have several breweries. They will also have a lot of family friendly festivals.
- Visiting the Grand Canyon can be quite inexpensive, depending on what you do. This is in Arizona for those that do not know.
It is Saturday, and I must confess that I’ve been messing around some. And that is kind of silly, because what I want to do is to finish everything I need to do, and then I will feel like I can do whatever I feel like. Let’s get back to our discussion.
- Even if you have never stepped foot into Stockbridge, Massachusetts some scenes should look quite familiar. Why you may ask? Because this is the inspiration for a lot of Norman Rockwell’s work. They have a museum of his work. The town will also be decorated.
- Michigan has a city named Christmas, no joke. The article that I have been reading doesn’t give away too many details about this city. I would imagine that they very likely to have snow there. And they do have a thirty foot Santa.
I don’t like being on again, off again like I have been, but I think it is going to be like this until after the middle of January. Hopefully after that I should be on a more normal schedule.
Where are you going for Christmas? Have you decided yet Today we are going to look at some different options for you.
- We are going to start with Huntsville, Alabama. Santa’s Village is going to take over their historic depot. Here you will be able to see reindeer and mischievous elves. And you might even see some snow.
- Or you could just go to the North Pole in Alaska. I should warn you, I hear that its hard to get to Alaska, and I imagine that this would be even more difficult during winter. They do have snow pretty much any time of the year though.
- Don’t like snow? You might want to try Meza, Arizona. Their main street is going to be full of holiday cheer, everything from ice skating to a Christmas market.
Everyone wants those upgrade. But how do you goes about getting them? Read on to find out.
- ∼First, just ask when you’re about to check in. It never . And all they can do is say no, right?
- Are you on a special trip, like a honeymoon or anniversary trip? Tell that to your hotel. Usually they’ll have some kind of special for you.
- Booking in the off season may also get you some specials.
Do you love to travel, but do not feel like doing all that planning? I have two suggestions for you. First, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to help you plan something. Second we are going to look at all inclusive resorts that you might enjoy.
- Do you and your family love exploring the great outdoors together? You might want to try Hotel Bad Ratzes, which is in Italy an place to visit anyway. You are going to get your three meals. They pack your lunch so you can go out exploring.
- Are you dying to get to the beach? You will want to check out Turks and Caicos. Everything you want to is covered, most of what you want to drink. They have a kid were club and a place for your teen to hang.
Life has gotten crazy. I’m talking to someone about a job. We will see what happens. I am also adjusting to a new wheelchair. But we are going to get back to Disney.
- Everyone knows that Disney fireworks. You’ll see are them on every movie that they make. Seriously though, you can watch these live fireworks at any of several fine restaurants And some of their hotels also have excellent views of the show.
- Do you and your family like to get out on the water? You can rent canoes and kayaks.. And you can also drive a car through the water.
- Disney has a lot of dining options. You will find your normal amusement park food. You will also find more nice restaurants.
Believe it or not, there are things you can do at Disney without tickets to the parks. Let’s look at some today.
- Go to Disney Springs and enjoy and enjoy live entertainment. You will find something that you will like whether you enjoy Irish dancing or Blue.
- Guests of all ages can enjoy pretending like they are NBA stars. You will be able to run drills, play actual games and even get the feel of the locker room experience.