How are you going to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Is it going to be a romantic dinner with flowers? Or are you going to take your sweetheart away for a few days?
- Have you always dreamed of going to the Bahamas? Consider going to Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort. This five star is for adults only, so you won’t have to worry about children disturbing you. It is a huge place covered in luxurious pools, an excellent spa, an eighteen hole golf course. You will also enjoy their spacious roomMoreover
- Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels and Resorts is designed to make you feel like you’re in some kind of castle. This is another adults only property. You will find several lovely pools, a great beach, golf as well as several nice restaurants.
Let’s keep looking at some five star resorts you might want to go to with your sweetheart.
- Looking for a simple romantic getaway? You might want to try St Lucia’s Sandals Regency LaToc. This is actually another five star all inclusive. They have nine restaurants you will be able to choose from. You ask, what is there to do at this place? You will find a couple of nice pools. You can also play golf. You can also enjoy their beaches. Do you want to stay in the States?
- The Cosmopolitan is in Vegas, and is a place most people try to play in when they come to visit this city. Why not stay there? They have an excellent casino as well as some great clubs. And they are known to have stellar service. A
- re you heading to Petra? Have you looked into staying at La Royal Hotel Ammon. They are known for their two story spa and their rotating piano in the lobby. They also have some great boutiques to shop in.
Everyone knows that Disney World, and a lot of other theme parks, are in Orlando, Florida. But what do you do if you grow tired of amusement park fun? That is what we are going to look at today.
- To start with, when was the last time you went shopping just because you wanted to get out and enjoy some retail therapy? A lot of people like to shop when they are on vacation. Many find it relaxing. And while you are on vacation, you’ll feel freer to take your time and enjoy the experience.
- Or when was the last time you sat in a nice restaurant to enjoy a dinner with family or friends, and didn’t care how long it took? You were there primarily to enjoy time with one another. Spend the evening trying new food and catching up.
- Orlando has a great downtown. You will find some beautiful lakes to walk around.
- I know they have Sea World, but they also have a nice aquarium you can visit if you are looking for something >something slower pace. Here you will find lots of stingraysys, sharks, and of course lots of fish.
As a society, Americans are extremely busy. Most of us adults are working in some capacity. And then many also have hobbies we like keeping up with. There are also things to do to maintain a house, car and all the stuff we feel we have to have. And then there is marriage and all our other family commitments. Kids are just as busy with school, sports and everything else they do. Vacations are one time families get away from their full lives and take time to be together and make memories. That is the big reason that I’m in this business..
But did you know that traveling is also great for a child’s education? Children who travel seem to be more respectful and tolerant. They are also more willing to try new things..
Let’s keep looking at tropical vacations that would be perfect to take the kids along.
- And let’s start today by looking at Caribbean cruises. Caribbean cruises may be some of the most popular vacations out there. In the cruise world, the Caribbean is split into Eastern and Western. Because these are so popular you are going to find that many cruiselines off these cruises. So what are you looking for in a cruise? Do you want something that will keep your children busy the entire time? Do you want a very inexpensive cruise, or would you rather pay once and then not have to worry about money on your trip?
- Tulum is a city in Mexico that is pretty reasonably priced. It is also fairly accessible. You will find ancient Mayan ruins and beautiful beaches here. It is also pretty family friendly.
- Have your children been studying ancient Greece? You might want to give them a taste of what Greece is like now by taking them to Mykonos. This city will give you a good feel for Greek culture. Your whole family will love the cuisine. Very rich people also keep their yachts here.
Are you dreaming of a tropical vacation? We are going to continue our discussion of good tropical places to take kids..
- And the first place we are going to look at today is Anguilla. Okay, so this island may be harder to get to than most of its Caribbean counterparts. But if you are looking for an upscale island that has lots of gorgeous beaches, this is your place. And even though this is kind of a hoity toity place, many of their resorts roll out the red carpet for kids.
- In fact, many places on Anguilla are trying their best to cater to families. Starfish Jolly Beach Resort, don’t you just love that name, is becoming well known for its family friendly atmosphere.
- Do you want a resort where you can go and hang out there your entire vacation? You might want to try the Grand Bahia Principe which is in Jamaica. They have several great pools. They also have a water park on the resort itself. They have a kids’ club and a great spa as well.
Okay, so the Caribbean is an absolutely beautiful, what do you do there? That is what we are going to look at today.
- Let’s start with looking at what’s available in the Cayman Islands. Grand Cayman has Stingray City where you and your family can interact with what they call “friendly stingrays”, I’m not sure what they mean by that. You should also check out the Bahamas’ Pig Beach where some adorable pigs live.
- Jamaica’s Ochos Rios has some gorgeous waterfalls. They are called Dunn’s River Falls. And from what I hear, they are a must-see attraction. What makes these falls unique? They fall directly into the sea.
- If you keep up with travel news at all, you know that Cuba is now opening up to the citizens of the United States. Now is the time to explore their rich history and culture.
- You might also want to visit Puerto Rico. They are rebuilding after the storm that hit them.
Tourism is a huge industry for the Caribbean, so you are going to find a large variety of accommodations. There is everything from quaint bed and breakfasts to huge resorts. And among the resorts you will find family friendly to adults only.
Where is your ultimate dream trip? You know that one place you’ve always wanted to go to, and promise yourself that one of these days you are going to get there. For a lot of people that place is the Caribbean. Let’s look at some reasons why that is.
- The Caribbean’s Cayman Islands are fantastic. These islands broke travel records in 2018. And their popularity shows no signs of slowing down this year. They have some great beaches and some fascinating festivals.
- Aruba is another place a lot of people would like to get to. Again you will find beautiful beaches. There is also a lot of shopping and great nightlife. And this paradise is located outside of the hurricane belt, so you don’t have to worry about that when you travel there in summer.
- Guadaloupe is another place you might want to consider visiting. There are a variety of landscapes. You will also find rich culture here.
Let’s look some more at Mexico. Do you want to know some popular destinations? Tulum is one, and it’s located in the Riveria Maya. It is popular because it has a lot of archeaological digs. This place just seems to keep growing in popularity. Chitzen Itza is another place people who love history want to go. You will find more digs in this place. Mexico’s beaches are also beautiful, therefore they are also popular. You and your family will enjoy taking part in the water sports here.
I am going to try to do this. I’m having problems with my computer, but we are working on figuring it out. Today let’s talk about Mexico.
Mexico City is one of the busiest cities in the world. This is a hot place for business travelers to go and have their meetings. Of course, leisure travelers love this city as well. There is plenty to see and do.
San Miguel de Allende is known as the America’s city of culture. Going to this city will allow you to step back into colonial days. They are known for loving the arts and having all kinds of festivals.