Let’s keep looking at tropical vacations that would be perfect to take the kids along.
- And let’s start today by looking at Caribbean cruises. Caribbean cruises may be some of the most popular vacations out there. In the cruise world, the Caribbean is split into Eastern and Western. Because these are so popular you are going to find that many cruiselines off these cruises. So what are you looking for in a cruise? Do you want something that will keep your children busy the entire time? Do you want a very inexpensive cruise, or would you rather pay once and then not have to worry about money on your trip?
- Tulum is a city in Mexico that is pretty reasonably priced. It is also fairly accessible. You will find ancient Mayan ruins and beautiful beaches here. It is also pretty family friendly.
- Have your children been studying ancient Greece? You might want to give them a taste of what Greece is like now by taking them to Mykonos. This city will give you a good feel for Greek culture. Your whole family will love the cuisine. Very rich people also keep their yachts here.
Are you dreaming of a tropical vacation? We are going to continue our discussion of good tropical places to take kids..
- And the first place we are going to look at today is Anguilla. Okay, so this island may be harder to get to than most of its Caribbean counterparts. But if you are looking for an upscale island that has lots of gorgeous beaches, this is your place. And even though this is kind of a hoity toity place, many of their resorts roll out the red carpet for kids.
- In fact, many places on Anguilla are trying their best to cater to families. Starfish Jolly Beach Resort, don’t you just love that name, is becoming well known for its family friendly atmosphere.
- Do you want a resort where you can go and hang out there your entire vacation? You might want to try the Grand Bahia Principe which is in Jamaica. They have several great pools. They also have a water park on the resort itself. They have a kids’ club and a great spa as well.
Okay, so the Caribbean is an absolutely beautiful, what do you do there? That is what we are going to look at today.
- Let’s start with looking at what’s available in the Cayman Islands. Grand Cayman has Stingray City where you and your family can interact with what they call “friendly stingrays”, I’m not sure what they mean by that. You should also check out the Bahamas’ Pig Beach where some adorable pigs live.
- Jamaica’s Ochos Rios has some gorgeous waterfalls. They are called Dunn’s River Falls. And from what I hear, they are a must-see attraction. What makes these falls unique? They fall directly into the sea.
- If you keep up with travel news at all, you know that Cuba is now opening up to the citizens of the United States. Now is the time to explore their rich history and culture.
- You might also want to visit Puerto Rico. They are rebuilding after the storm that hit them.
Tourism is a huge industry for the Caribbean, so you are going to find a large variety of accommodations. There is everything from quaint bed and breakfasts to huge resorts. And among the resorts you will find family friendly to adults only.
Where is your ultimate dream trip? You know that one place you’ve always wanted to go to, and promise yourself that one of these days you are going to get there. For a lot of people that place is the Caribbean. Let’s look at some reasons why that is.
- The Caribbean’s Cayman Islands are fantastic. These islands broke travel records in 2018. And their popularity shows no signs of slowing down this year. They have some great beaches and some fascinating festivals.
- Aruba is another place a lot of people would like to get to. Again you will find beautiful beaches. There is also a lot of shopping and great nightlife. And this paradise is located outside of the hurricane belt, so you don’t have to worry about that when you travel there in summer.
- Guadaloupe is another place you might want to consider visiting. There are a variety of landscapes. You will also find rich culture here.
Let’s look some more at Mexico. Do you want to know some popular destinations? Tulum is one, and it’s located in the Riveria Maya. It is popular because it has a lot of archeaological digs. This place just seems to keep growing in popularity. Chitzen Itza is another place people who love history want to go. You will find more digs in this place. Mexico’s beaches are also beautiful, therefore they are also popular. You and your family will enjoy taking part in the water sports here.
I am going to try to do this. I’m having problems with my computer, but we are working on figuring it out. Today let’s talk about Mexico.
Mexico City is one of the busiest cities in the world. This is a hot place for business travelers to go and have their meetings. Of course, leisure travelers love this city as well. There is plenty to see and do.
San Miguel de Allende is known as the America’s city of culture. Going to this city will allow you to step back into colonial days. They are known for loving the arts and having all kinds of festivals.
Did you know New Year’s is one of the most popular times to get engaged? If you and your significant other have decided that this is the year that you are going to take the plunge and get married, we are going to take a look at some popular honeymoon destinations you might want to consider for your special trip.
- Do you and your future husband just love wildlife? You might want to go to Africa and watch the animals in their natural habitat. Not sure you want to spend your honeymoon camping out? They do have some nice resorts in Kenya.
- Or are you looking for a great spa resort? You may be interested in learning more about healthy eating. You may also want to vineyards to do some wine tastings. You could also want to see the glitz and glamor of Hollywood. If this sounds like your ideal trip, go to California.
- Especially if you live in the Southeastern United States, you might want to consider going to Florida for your honeymoon. You will find plenty to see and do there. Love amusement parks? This state certainly has its share of those. You are also going to love their beautiful beaches.
- Thailand is becoming an extremely popular place to go visit. Maybe part of the reason is that everyone loves their food. But honeymooners in particular will love their beaches. You may also enjoy their wide variety of water sports.
My plans have gone awry, and I’m having trouble with my communication device. My hope is to be back to normal by January second. But we are talking about Christmas week.. We’ll see what happens.
Things have been crazy, but I think I should be on a normal schedule tomorrow. Holiday travel is crazy. Let’s look at some tips that might help.
- The less you travel, the more time you will need to plan. You do not need to have a crammed packed schedule. Take the time to rest.
- Being stressed is the last thing you want when you are on vacation. When something happens, learn to laugh it off. Look at everything as an adventure.