Let’s look some more at Mexico. Do you want to know some popular destinations? Tulum is one, and it’s located in the Riveria Maya. It is popular because it has a lot of archeaological digs. This place just seems to keep growing in popularity. Chitzen Itza is another place people who love history want to go. You will find more digs in this place. Mexico’s beaches are also beautiful, therefore they are also popular. You and your family will enjoy taking part in the water sports here.
I am going to try to do this. I’m having problems with my computer, but we are working on figuring it out. Today let’s talk about Mexico.
Mexico City is one of the busiest cities in the world. This is a hot place for business travelers to go and have their meetings. Of course, leisure travelers love this city as well. There is plenty to see and do.
San Miguel de Allende is known as the America’s city of culture. Going to this city will allow you to step back into colonial days. They are known for loving the arts and having all kinds of festivals.
Did you know New Year’s is one of the most popular times to get engaged? If you and your significant other have decided that this is the year that you are going to take the plunge and get married, we are going to take a look at some popular honeymoon destinations you might want to consider for your special trip.
- Do you and your future husband just love wildlife? You might want to go to Africa and watch the animals in their natural habitat. Not sure you want to spend your honeymoon camping out? They do have some nice resorts in Kenya.
- Or are you looking for a great spa resort? You may be interested in learning more about healthy eating. You may also want to vineyards to do some wine tastings. You could also want to see the glitz and glamor of Hollywood. If this sounds like your ideal trip, go to California.
- Especially if you live in the Southeastern United States, you might want to consider going to Florida for your honeymoon. You will find plenty to see and do there. Love amusement parks? This state certainly has its share of those. You are also going to love their beautiful beaches.
- Thailand is becoming an extremely popular place to go visit. Maybe part of the reason is that everyone loves their food. But honeymooners in particular will love their beaches. You may also enjoy their wide variety of water sports.
- Have you ever dreamed of sailing like a Viking? Okay, so maybe taking a Viking cruise isn’t what it once was. For one thing, it is going to be much more luxurious, which shouldn’t be a problem for most. Viking has done river cruises for a while, but they are starting to add ocean cruises as well.
- Or are you dying to see the windmills and tulips of Holland? If that is what you have your heart set on, Uniworld has the cruise for you. You will be exploring Belgium and the Netherlands.. See all their natural beauty and their art museums. r
- A cruise might be the best way to get to to places like Israel and Egypt. Your cruise people will handle all the details of getting you from place to place. Trust me, Israel’s security is tight. They may even take you to a beautiful island called Cyprus..
- Do you want to walk in some of the places where the great apostles walked? Christian cruises are becoming more and more popular. You will also get to hear some famous bible teachers.x
My plans have gone awry, and I’m having trouble with my communication device. My hope is to be back to normal by January second. But we are talking about Christmas week.. We’ll see what happens.
Things have been crazy, but I think I should be on a normal schedule tomorrow. Holiday travel is crazy. Let’s look at some tips that might help.
- The less you travel, the more time you will need to plan. You do not need to have a crammed packed schedule. Take the time to rest.
- Being stressed is the last thing you want when you are on vacation. When something happens, learn to laugh it off. Look at everything as an adventure.
Have you ever thought about cruising, but just were not sure if it was right for you? Today we are going to look at some reasons that you might want to consider a cruise.
- One thing that is nice about a cruise is that this is a great way to kind of sample different destinations. Maybe you want to go to the Caribbean, but don’t know which island you’d like best. Taking a cruise will allow you to spend a day at each of several different islands.
- And that means that even though you are going to several different destinations, you will be enjoying the same accommodations of your trip. This is nice for those who like to put their clothes away. It also means that you will not have to worry about the quality of your trip.
- Going on a cruise may enable you to get into other countries without a passport. Always check your cruise’s guidelines to figure out which papers you will need. But not needing a passport will save you time and money.
Let’s get back to our discussion on how to plan the perfect girls’ geaway.
- Let’s be honest, some of us are meticulous planners. When it comes to vacations, we like to do our research and plan every second of our trip, making sure we have everything we could ever need others of us don’t want to really plan anything. We just want to let things happen however they will. You know you and your group better. You will know what will work best.
- It is inevitable that when a group of ladies gets together, one of the things that everyone wants to do is to sit around and talk. After all, part of the reason that you’re getting together is that you want to catch up. If you’re looking for a rental property, make sure you’re looking for a large room that has plenty of comfortable places to sit.
- However, you will want to plan a few activities. Go shopping. Take one evening to get dressed up and go out to eat. Maybe everyone wants to go see a play one evening.. Plan things that will give you a feel for your destination.
- And please let me know if my help planning a trip. I would be more than happy to help.
I messed up yesterday. I got into a novel, and kept reading instead of getting my work done. And then last night, I had some computer problems. Anyway I am going to try to get more done today.. Let’s get back to some more tips on traveling with children.
- First, it is important to keep a sense of humor. Stuff is going to happen on your trip, that’s just part of life. Keep a good attitude and that will help toy your children in good spirits too.
- And maybe one of the worst things for your children’s attitude is if they get bored. Bring things they can do, especially when you’re doing the traveling itself. Bring games you know they’ll love. Do they like to color? Bring crayons and paper. Traveling is a great time to tell stories. Children love hearing about when their parents were young.
- A lot of hotels offer free breakfasts. And this works to your advantage. You don’t have to get up and start looking at restaurants right away. If your children are a little older, they might be able to get breakfast by themselves, allowing you to sleep in. Doing breakfast by themselves will be a treat for them too.
- Go to the grocery store and get some favorite snacks for everyone. Better yet, make it a family trip, and let everyone pick special foods to keep at the hotel. You may be able to get away with doing breakfasts and lunches at the hotel, and just do dinners at restaurants.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.
Laughter is good medicine for the soul, and laughter should be part of any trip, especially a family vacation. Today we are going to look at some tips for your next family vacation.
- Young children believe that their parents know everything, maybe especially when it comes to travel. Explain everything you can about the airport security process. Tell your children which parent is going to help them through the security line and all that. Answer their questions as best you can.
- When my siblings and I were growing up it was rare that my Mom wasn’t carrying some kind of snack with us. You need to bring snacks whenever you travel. Bring healthy snacks. You don’t want fill them up on sugary treats. that will lead to meltdowns which will not be good for anyone.
- You’re a parent, you know that little people have to go more frequently than adults. Factor that in to the schedule if you are going to be driving. If you’re flying, try to get your own row.