Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to take more vacations as a family? I would love to help you plan something. If you are interested in my help, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for a place with a wide array of activities for families to do together, you might want to try Dallas, Texas. They have a great art museum. They also have an aquarium that your family will love. History loving families will wto see the place where JFK was shot. They also have a lot of great restaurants you and your family can enjoy.
- You might not believe this, but going on a cruise can actually be fairly inexpensive. MSC has opened a new private island. And you could go on a cruise to this private island for around hundred per person. And remember, most everything you could want will be included in that price.
- You might also be surprised by how much it will cost you to go to enjoy a week at an all inclusive resort. And again, most everything you want is included in that one price. Most resorts will have some kind of childcare program so that you your spouse can enjoy some time just the two of you.
Between not feeling well, having internet problems and taking time to be with my family for the Christmas vacation, like I have hardly been on. I have a big trip to go on in a couple of weeks, not sure if I’ll be able to work during that time or not. After that I’m hoping life slows down some. I’ve truly missed being able to work normally.
We’going to talk to about some family trips you should really try to take in 2020.
- Did you know that there is a way you rent an rv? You are going to have your vehicle and accommodations all wrapped up into one, which should make everything less expensive. And of course, you will also be able to cook, and that should make things less expensive as well.
- Do you want somewhere you can either fly or drive to? You should try Fort Myers, Florida. There are all kinds of things you can do there. And nearby is a great island called Sanibel
I’m not feeling well at all. Don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. And Monday we need to do something with internet stuff a I think I am going to lay pretty low the next couple of weeks. I will see you in the new year.
Is it just me, or does it feel like we just celebrated coming into 2000, y2k and all of that. How can it be truly be twenty years later? But anyway, it is, and if you are looking for a place to party, here are some suggestions.
- Are you looking for a place to celebrate that should have snow, just in case you don’t get your white Christmas? You might want to try Portland, Oregon. There will also be lots of entertainment, and of course, great food to be had.
- Cincinnati doesn’t stand out in one particular area. But they should have several different entertainment options for you, as well as some good food. And it’s also fairly inexpensive to get to.
- Austin, Texas is another place that is recommended. This place is known as the Live Music Capital of the World. And it is also known to be a great place for foodies.
- Or you might just be looking for a place that is easy to get to and affordable. If that’s you, look no further than Scottdale, Arizona. This is an up and coming destination. There will be dinners and parties you can go to.
With Christmas and Hanukah right around the same time, it is going to make holiday travel even more difficult since that is when everybody and his brother wants to be gone. And this is true whether you are traveling by car or airplane.
They are saying that the perfect day to travel would be December twenty-fourth, Christmas Eve. By this time, most everyone else should be at their preferred destination, and travel ways should be clear.
The day after Christmas, the twenty-sixth, is thought to be worst day to travel. Many people will want to return home to work. Others may be traveling to see other family.
Let’s keep looking at some more inexpensive places you may want to consider visiting.
- I was kind of surprised to read this on a list of inexpensive city, but they are talking about going to in the shoulder seasons, and that is April to May and September to October. The city I’m talking about is Denver, Colorado And there is lots to do that this city.
- You may also want to go to the Ukraine. Yes, I’m talking about Europe here. Eastern Europe is going to be a lot less expensive than Western. And you are going to fa lot of unique things to do
- Romania is not only affordable, it also has many scenic destinations for you to explore. They have castles you can visit. You will want to visit their capital city of Bucharest.
- Are you into history,, or maybe culture is your thing? Or maybe you are into adventure sports? Armenia has all three of these. You may want to look into this more?
You know you to go out and see the world, you just don’t want to break the bank doing. Here are some places you might want to consider.
- The first place we are going to look at today is San Antonio, Texas. Here they have a number of family friendly attractions that will not break your budget. Those that love history will love Alamo City. And for those that are just looking for fun, there is always Six Flags.
- You might also want to try Atlanta. This is especially true if you are looking for night life. I know they also have a lot of museum and a wonderful zoo. And sometimes you can get a good deals on those city passes. And don’forget, they’re home to a great airport.
- Kansas City, Missouri has something for everyone. They have parks and museums. They also have several breweries. They will also have a lot of family friendly festivals.
- Visiting the Grand Canyon can be quite inexpensive, depending on what you do. This is in Arizona for those that do not know.
It is Saturday, and I must confess that I’ve been messing around some. And that is kind of silly, because what I want to do is to finish everything I need to do, and then I will feel like I can do whatever I feel like. Let’s get back to our discussion.
- Even if you have never stepped foot into Stockbridge, Massachusetts some scenes should look quite familiar. Why you may ask? Because this is the inspiration for a lot of Norman Rockwell’s work. They have a museum of his work. The town will also be decorated.
- Michigan has a city named Christmas, no joke. The article that I have been reading doesn’t give away too many details about this city. I would imagine that they very likely to have snow there. And they do have a thirty foot Santa.
I would love to know what you are doing for Christmas. I always love hearing from you. Leave me a comment or write me at email@example.com
- I’m sure when most people think of New Orleans, they think of Mardis Gras which is a couple of months away. But actually, Christmas is another great time to go to this fair city. They have many unique traditions like bonfires on the levee. You will also enjoy their food and drink.
- Kennebunkport, Maine might have the best party around. This includes a fantastic Christmas tree lighting, caroling, and a holiday hat parade. And Santa arrives by lobster boat.
- Baltimore has a Christmas village that locals and tourists alike are coming to love. You will feel like you are in Germany here. They also have a great ice skating rink.
I think this might be obvious but we’re looking at the most Christmasy city in each of our fifty states. We will see if I make through all fifty.
- I had to read this a couple of times, but apparently Iowa has a town called Wyoming They set up what they call a “Christmas city ” in their town. They have done this for ninety years.
- Do you want to go where they have lots going on? You will want to get to Wichita, Kansas. There will be concerts, performances of the Nutcracker, and festive showings of movies.
- Another city that has a lot going on during this time of year is Louisville, Kentucky. You could go to a musical performance of Elf. They will have underground lights. Stop by Paristown to see their new Christmas village