Today we are going to look at some more tips for when you go to Europe.
- Everyone knows that there is a lot to see in Europe The temptation is to try to see everything in one quick trip. That usually doesn’t work well for anyone. You’re probably wise to spend no fewer than four days in any one given city. Rushing around on vacation never helps anyone feel refreshed for after their vacation.
- No one wants to stand out in a crowd. Do your research before you leave on your trip Don’t wear tank tops or short skirts to their cathedrals. And speak softly. These are just a couple of examples of etiquette that you should follow.
- Lunch is an important time of day among Lunch is an important time of day in Europe. They do not grab a quick bite and go. They take their time over their lunch break, and may even take a siesta. You will want to keep this in mind, and may want to take a rest during lunch as well.
You have made a decision that you are for is sure going to go to Europe in 202. You may have always wanted to go to Europe. You may want to escape the craziness of the upcoming elections, I have heard that fall is a great time to go. But anyway, let’s go over some tips that should help you with a trip to Europe.
- The first tip I’m reading is that you do not want to go in the summer. That is when everyone else goes. It is also when a lot of the natives take their vacations. A lot of the shops and restaurants close up. Things like that make traveling Europe in the summer a nightmare instead of a dream. Spring and fall are the recommended times to go. r
- You know about all the tourist traps, the Eiflle Tower, Highclere Castle, the Vatican, etc. Sure, if this is your first time, you will want to see those too. But make sure to see some of the spots the locals recommend as well.
- Europe has a lot of different language. Unless you are a genius, you are not going to become fluent in anything, but learning a few of the phrases will help you. Most everyone should be able to point you to someone who knows English.
This week has been bizarre. I think next week should be more normal. Hopefully it will be anyway.
- If you have never been to a white tablecloth establishment, only seen them in the movies, you may want to try Dooky Chase’s. Here you will dine on fabulous Creole cuisine. It is also interesting to note that this restaurant was established for the black community at a time when segregation was the order of the day.
- City Park is at the center of this fair city. Here you will find beautiful walking and bike paths. They also have their art museum here. There are gardens, playgrounds, and even a small amusement park.
- Are you looking for the ideal family destination? Go to the Audobon Zoo where they have a great mix of animals. They are best known for their jaguar park. They also have shows and other things for your family to enjoy together.
Yes, I know that the French Quarter in New Orleans is beautiful and wonderful. However, there are a lot of other things to see and do in this city. Today let’s look at some of those.
- If you are into the hip and the cool, you will want to check out their Magazine Street. You will find all kinds of cool restaurants and shops that you will want to explore. Check out their art galleries as well.
- Bacchanal Wine is one of the most popular places in the Bywater Neighborhood. This is in an old house, and you will choosing your wine and cheese. Enjoy listening to the live music while you are there.
- Staying in the French Quarter itself is the most popular thing to do, which, of course, makes it the most expensive. That’s why you should stay outside of the place. You might even be able to stay in some updated mansions.
- The first Saturday of every month they have what they call Julie Street Art Walk? Julie Road is apparently full of art galleries
TrEveryone makes mistakes, especially when you’re tired and stressed, and everyone around you is the exact same way. And this is easy to happen when you’re traveling over the holidays. Everyone is wanting to get to their destination and spend the maximum time there. Here are some tips that may be able to help you.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to book your travel.. This is a time that a lot of people want to travel. Booking early will ensure that you will get what you want. You also need to work with a travel agent. We know how to get you the best things.
- We can figure out the best deals for you. We can also help you make all the necessary decisions. Be flexible. Can you leave a couple days early. If you can’t, leaving Thanksgiving morning is another good option.
- And don’t be in such a hurry to get home. Everyone is trying to get home on Sunday night, which makes horrible traffic.
We are not in the dark ages anymore. Women can and do travel while they are pregnant. Here are some tips for when you are expecting.
- You will not want to go to places where you can catch diseases. Certain ones can really harm your baby. Talk to your doctor about risks when you are considering going somewhere. And also know that your risks will be higher during your first and third trimesters.
- Airlines have rules about flying while pregnant. For most, it’s 36 weeks. But some don’t want you flying even before that..
- You can always do a road trip if you want to stay close to home. Stop whenever you feel like it.
Hawaii. A lot of people want to get there. But a trip to Hawaii is kind of hard to plan. everything you need. For example, which islands will you visit on your trip?
- There are six major island, each of them is going to give you just a little taste of the whole of Hawaii. You are going to be traveling such a long way to get there, why not go to more one island?
- Not only are the islands very different, various places on each island are going to be quite different. You might want to book hotels in more than one section of the island. This will give you a better feel of the different parts.
- You are going to need to rent a car when you go to Hawaii. There is just no getting around that. Buses will not run fast enough to make it worth your while.
- Everyone knows that the children are off during the summer. And yeah, taking them would be nice.. Or winter would be the best time to see the whales. But going in autumn or spring will be the best way to beat the crowds and get better prices. Hawaii never has bad weather to speak of.
And today we are going to look at some more romantic getaways.
- We have talked about Asheville, North Carolina several times on this blog, but ear this city is a place called Black Mountain. Couples are going to love their charming downtown with all of the cute shops and restaurants and coffee houses. This place also has some great bed and breakfasts.
- Is hiking something you love to do together? You might want to try the Pokonos mountains in Pennsylvania. You are going to love hiking in those beautiful mountains. You are going to find several lovely towns in this area.
- Do you like the beach, but could care less about swimming? Go to Newport, Rhode Island. They have a lot of lighthouses and marinas. You will also find some gorgeous mansions around this place..
- Is your main objective to see some great fall leaves? Consider visiting Montpelier. Stay at one of their bed and breakfasts, and enjoy walking through their historic districts.
It has been too long since you and your husband took a trip together, just the two of you. You have the kids covered by your parents. They will come whenever you call them, and your husband has agreed to take the time off of work whenever you let him know where you are going. You just need to decide where you are going and what you will do. I have some more suggestions for you.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico is always something of a romantic destination, but in the a it is especially beautiful because of all of the changing leaves. Enjoy the views on their ski lifts. You might want to take some cooking classes together. The city also has a lot of festivals this time of year.
- Do you love going to the beach t? Maybe you went to a beach destination for your honeymoon? Do you want to try to recreate that feeling, but maybe without spending so much money? You might want to try Amelia Beach, Florida. Beside the beautiful beaches, you are going to find some fascinating museums and interesting festivals.
- Are you looking for a bit of luxury? You might want to consider Lake Tahoe. They have a lot of ski resorts. If you go before the season starts, you might get a great deal, and you will have a better chance of getting all the spa treatments that you want.
- Eureka Falls, Arkansas has a little something for everyone. They have hot springs. You are also going to be able to enjoy their fall foilage. And you will enjoy their historic district with all its shops and restaurants.