I think with all of the isolation we are having to do these days, a lot of people are starting to dream of the parties and fun we will have once all of this is over with. No one is sure when will take place, but we can still dream, right?
When you go to an all inclusive resort, everything you could need should be covered. This is a resort so you will have a place to stay. meal should be covered, some resorts will have snacks around for the in between times too. And of course, you should also have things to do as well. Most resorts are going to have pools and entertainment in the evenings at the minimum. Here are some things you should keep in mind as you are planning to go tone of these resorts.
- Do your research and figure out what is included and what is not before leaving on your vacation. Some resorts say that they are all inclusive, but are are not really, so you will want to make sure you know exactly what you are getting into before you leave.
- The sad truth is that most of these resorts do not pay their workers. You will need to take some money to tip. You aren’t going to have to spend a lot to make a good impression.
- Most of the time, you are going to have to figure out your own air to get to the resort. You may not have to figure out your transportation from the airport to your your resorts.
Let’s get back to looking at who has the best cruises for weddings.
- We are going to start by looking at Celebrity Cruises. On Celebrity you can choose to do your actual legal ceremony or just do a a symbolic ceremony. Celebrity is a luxury cruiseline. But it has plenty for both you, the happy couple, and your guest to enjoy before and after the special event. You will be able to get married both on and off shore. Some of what you can expect is a captain led ceremony, a coordinator, a photographer and c. You can also ask your own pastor to officiate. You are going to get chocolate strawberries and champagne as part of your turn turn down services.
- Disney also allows couples to marry on their ships. And they will help you take care of everything. Disney has the coordinator and the officiant for you. They will give you your flowers and a nice wedding cake. You will get dinner at their adults only restaurant.
- If you are a younger couple, Carnival might just be perfect for you. Why? They have a lot of fun amenities, and their ships are just, well, fun. With Carnival, you are going to get both a wedding planner a wedding coordinator, a cake and a photographer.
You may have guessed but I’ve been busy. I wanted to get something up. Anyway, I hope you will forgive the shorter posts lately.
And yes, I spend a lot of time away from the public, but I do keep up with what’s going on. I know that there is a lot of fear and worry over this virus, worrying over what’s going to happen. But I want to keep this blog upbeat and positive.
And now, let’s get to today’s post. Have you ever dreamed of getting married on a cruise ship? Or maybe you just want to get in a beautiful place without doing a lot of work? Let’s look at some cruises to get married on.
- The first one we are going to look at today is Princess Cruises. A lot of cruiselines have wedding packages, and Princess is no exception to this. It has some of the best packages and features around. Their “Tie the knot” package is going to cost you around 25 grand. That sounds quite expensive to me, but anyway. For that, the captain is going to officiate your wedding. You will also get a wedding coordinator, live music, the services of a photographer as well as some pictures. You are also going to get a cake and a bottle of wine.
- This is more like it. For between two and three thousand dollars, you can get the “Tie the Knot Harborside” package?. You and your guests will get priority check in. have an onboard ceremony. You will also get the photographer, the cake,, and oh yes, the coordinator.
- You may want to “Tie the Knot Ashore”. You will be getting married somewhere beautiful like the beach, and this package costs between three and five thousand. You will get the photographer, the coordinator and the cake
Let’s look at some more travel tips.
- We ended yesterday with saying that you may be wise to take some extra socks. Taking an extra bank .card is also wise. You do not want to get somewhere you don’t know and have no access o your money.
- Along those same lines, make yourself a little pouch of some kind where you will keep your money, your passport and any other important papers. You will wear this pouch on your person any time you go out of your hotel .
- A lot of cards are going to charge you a lot of money when you go out the country. Find one that does not do that. They are out there, you just need to find them.
Once again I’m not sure what this next week is going to look like. We will just have to wait and see.
Traveling is like a lot of other things, you usually have to them to get good at them. Reading this blog should give you some ideas of what you should and should not do. Today we are going to look at some random tips
- You never know when you might need a towel. So be sure to pack one. You never know hen you will be glad that you did.
- Buy small pieces of luggage. It will help you pack lighter. You can always wash something out in your bathroom sink if you need to. Getting something bigger will make you think you need to take more
- A lot of times when you travel, you can feel freer to wear things more than once, and not worry so much about how you look. You are on vacation, wear comfortable clothes.
- The one thing you could want to take a few more pairs of is socks. Just because you are on vacation doesn’t mean that the laundry gremlins won’t be up to their old tricks of stealing socks. Socks also tend to get wet or dirty quickly.