Acapulco, its very name sounds exotic. Today let’s look at this destination.
This is where the idea of resorts in Mexico first got started. This is a spot where you can have beach and mountains in the same proximity, which is quite lovely. You will want to keep in mind that there has been some crime in this area, so you will want to keep to the resort areas or with a group of some kind.
If you are looking for a great fun in the sun destination? This is a place that you may want to check out. Do you love water sports? You are going to find lots to do at the beach. But of course, you also have are the option to do absolutely nothing at all. There is a lot of nightlife you can enjoy.
Some of the top reasons to go are :
- The cliff divers have been amazing guests for decades. You will love watching their daredevil moves.
- I’ve mentioned the beaches before, but they are absolutely beautiful. And this is true whether you’re into water sports or just sit and look with cool drinks in your hands.
- There are also some great places to fish if you like that kind of thing.
- There are some great history and art museums that you might want to visit if you do get tired of the beaches.
We are going to look at some more tips to for traveling to Europe.
- You know it’s not the best idea to leave everything to chance even when you are just taking a road trip around the States. What if you can’t find a hotel when you’re ready to rest? In Europe, you are going to find more barriers because of the language differences. And besides, you are going to be fighting against jetlag. Booking your hotels beforehand will also help you get the best prices.
- You are going to Europe because want to see different things, and that means you are going to be doing a lot of walking. And that means that you will want to bring some nice, comfortable walking shoes. Don’t leave home without them.
- And speaking of the long walks, be careful about how much luggage you bring. They do have places where you can wash clothes.. Bring something you know you’ll be able to carry a while.
- I know that there are many different places that you might want to go. But it is wise to stay in one place for a while. This will enable you to get a good feel for the place.. It will also let you make friends.
- Of course you will want to see the well known sites. Those are the places everyone will ask about once you return home. And those are the best places to take pictures to give everyone back home #fomo. But you will also want to ask the locals where their favorite places are.
A lot of people dream of traveling to Europe, but to most people somehow the idea of actually doing it seems overwhelming. Let’s look at some tips that might make you see how doable this trip is.
- First, I know that you’ve heard that of people who backpack across Europe. That makes it seem like they just go, doing absolutely no planning. That’s usually not the best course of action, doing some planning will help you make the most of your special trip.
- The first thing that you’ll need to know is what papers are you going to need to get into the countries you want to see. You are going to need your passport, that’s a given. But will you need a visa as well? Usually you aren’t going to need a visa if you’re planning quick trips to the different countries. A quick search online should tell you everything you need to know.
- Traveling during the summer is not the best idea, because that is what everyone else wants to do. Besides, a lot of the great shops and restaurants are going to close so that the owners can take a break. Going on the off season is a much more pleasant experience.
- There are several budget airlines which fly Europe. Looking into those is your best bet. You are going to want to make sure to look at not only the price, but also the hidden fees to ensure that you get the best deal.
In the old days, eating on a cruise was pretty simple. You would be put at a table, and you would eat with the same group of people three times a day. You would usually be given a choice between early or late dining. And you might get some kind of afternoon snack. But boy, has cruise dining changed over the years. Let’s look at some of what’s available today.
- Nearly all cruise ships are going to have a main dining room where you and your family can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most cruiselines have done away with assigned tables, and you should be able to be pretty much eat any time you would like. And did I mention that you would have to dress for each meal? They’ve done away with that as well.
- You will also have less formal dining options. You will usually have some kind of buffet, and that will typically be opened twenty-four hours a day. Ships are also going to have places where you can get pizza or hamburgers.
- Most of the rooms are pretty small, and I think most people would prefer to be out with the other people. But maybe you want to relax in front of a movie. Or maybe you want a quiet evening with your spouse. Most cruiselines have room service at no additional charge. Though some river cruises are not going to have this option at all.
- And then there are specialty restaurants. These restaurants often offer superior food and a higher class of service.
Okay, you’ve made a decision, you are going to take sometime off from work and are going to take your family on vacation. Now that you have made that decision, you need to decide where you are going. Today let’s look at some more ideas for you.
- I have heard nothing but good things about San Diego. You are going to find lots of beautiful beaches in this city. They also have a fantastic zoo, they have SeaWorld and museums that you might like. Adults might want to put their children down and enjoy some of their nightlife.
- Are you looking for a city that has lots to do? You might want to try Orlando. If your family loves theme parks, this is the place to go. They also have a great downtown with shopping and museums that you might enjoy.
- Orlando might be the theme park capital, but Wisconsin Dells is the place to go for water parks. You are probably thinking the same thing I did. Wisconsin has water parks, isn’t it a little cold up there for that? They are indoor water parks. You will also enjoy their live entertainment and delicious food.
- Another place active families will love is Moab, Utah. This is an incredible place to go mountain biking or hiking. Would you like to go up in a hot sky balloon? This is a great place to do that as well.
- Portland, Oregon is another fantastic destination for families. They have a great amusement park, they also have a zoo and some museums.
Let’s look at some more ways you can save on a Caribbean vacation.
- Okay, so say you do decide to go to a resort instead of booking a cruise. Flying is the only way you are going to be able to get there. And this is the time to use those airline miles. Do you know anyone that flies a lot for their job?
- Are you not flush in airline mile? Try signing up for a credit card that gives miles away. Often you will receive a lot of bonuses just to for signing up.
- Often when asked about the best airline for families, people will say Southwest is the best. They’re great when it comes to rebooking or even canceling flights. And they are going to let you bring not one but two checked bags.
- More often than not, you are going to find that renting a condo is going to be less expensive and more convenient than a hotel. Everyone is likely to have their own space. You are going to have a kitchen if that is something that appeals to you.
- Some resorts will have full kitchens in them as well. I’m kind of wondering why that is, since a lot of resorts are all inclusive anyway. I guess it’s up to you, do you want to do things yourselves, or do you want to be pampered?
I may have gotten you thinking about a multi generational trip, and since your family loves the beach, you’ve decided that your trip is going to be to the Caribbean. You are looking for ways to make this trip easier and less expensive. Today we are going to look at some tips that are going to help you.
Multi generational travel is getting more and more popular. Today let’s look at some more destinations that are becoming more and more popular with these large family groups that are traveling together.
- First, you might want to go down under. I have a sister and brother-in-law that went to Australia, and they absolutely loved it. You are going to find all kinds of beautiful places to hike. You are also going to find fantastic beaches, and places to do all kinds of adventure sports.
- Canada ranks pretty high on this list. And one thing they do mention is the beautiful beaches. One of my favorite movies is set in Prince Edward Island, and it is truly gorgeous. But I doubt there are many months where you would actually want to do much swimming. I imagine that this is a great place to hike too.
- Portugal is a place many Americans love getting to. It is easily accessible by American citizens. It is also a place where the dollar stretches far. And it’s also a beautiful country.
- If your family loves exploring history and culture, you might want to consider Spain. You are also going to have a lot of beautiful days here which will make going to the beach perfect.
- The place that is getting number one is New Zealand. Part of that is because it’s so safe. And again, you will find a lot of fantastic beaches and natural wonders.
A lot of people are going to be traveling for this Fourth of July weekend, maybe because it is a longer weekend. Today we are going to take a look at some tips that might help the whole experience be more pleasant if you plan to be among the travelers.
- Whether you are flying or driving, you will want to leave early and come back as late as you can. It is summer after all, it is time to take a real vacation.
- Make sure you plan a reasonable budget. You want to have some fun, that’s for sure. But you do not want to go into debt having. Debt stresses everyone out, and it can be especially hard on a marriage. Find a balance between having fun and spending money. You are likely to find a lot of the fun activities might just be free. Like I said, many people are going to be traveling this weekend. There is going to be
- more traffic everywhere you go, no way to get around it. Make sure to take books you can listen to and games you can play in the car as you travel. Walk everywhere you can once you reach your destination.
- You never know when it might rain or like that. Be sure to check the weather each morning before you head out. And take an umbrella or raincoats just in case.
Vacations can be dreams come true, or they can be stressful, especially if you’re bringing young children along. Today let’s look at some tips that might help your next trip be more of a dream come true.
- Sure, yesterday I was talking about letting your pick some of what you do, where you eat. But this trip is for you as well as for them. Make sure to do some of the things you want to do well. Your children might surprise you you how much they enjoy a museum or a nicer restaurant.
- You will not want to do all things that require everyone to look but not touch. That is going to get real old for your children real fast. It will probably get old for a lot of adults as well. It may be best to try to do no more than one of those a day. The thing you want to try to do is to balance everything so that everyone has a good time.
- Sometimes it is best not to fight over little things on vacation. After the long days of being on the go, trying new foods is probably not going to be as important as making sure that they do eat so that they will sleep. Do you need to take pictures at every single place you visit? Pick your battles wisely.
- We’re creatures of habit. Especially when we’re young, eating at roughly the same time each day is going to be wise. If you are busy doing something else, please bring snacks. Do you do certain things at bedtime or when they first get up? Keep those habits as well.
- Children like to know the schedule and what’s going on. You might want to have a discussion of what’s on the agenda every morning at breakfast. If something unexpected comes up, explain it to them the best way you know how.
- And don’t let yourself buy everything your children, or you, want. You will to set some kind of a budget that everyone can live in.