It worked out that I took a long weekend. Even that has left me feeling pretty energized. Let’s get back to our discussion of Disney cruises.
- You should always have a camera with you. Disney characters need to take vacations too, you know? You are going to see plenty of characters aboard each ship. Have your camera ready just in case.
- Many children love to swim, and Disney knows that. Can you imagine a place where you can swim and watch Disney movies at the same time? That sounds like a child’s dream come true. You can do just that on Disney cruises. Little ones will also enjoy Disney themed splash pads. And don’t forget the water slides.
- Every time Disney does a cruise, the whole crew gathers in the lobby of their theater to trade pins. This is a great way to get to know your fellow guests and crew alike.
- Around the theater, you are going to find all kinds of shops. In these shops, you will find pins, tshirts, mugs, and things on like that. Disney Vacation Club members get a discount.
- Like most cruises these days, you can do Do you want to learn everything you can about Disney, take part in all the parties and everything? That is perfectly fine. Do you want to just hang out by the pools the whole time? They will have no problems with that either.
Would you like help planning your next Disney cruise? I would love to help you figure everything out. Please just let me know.
we are going to get back to our discussion about Disney cruises.
- What do you do when you get tired of all the swimming and running around? Why don’t you go to the theater for a movie? Disney does have a theater on all of their ships. And they play all of Disney’s latest movies.
- If you have been to the Disney parks, you may well remember Mckkey’s Premium Bars. While you will not be able order these delights from room service, you will be able to get them aboard the ships.
- You are going to get exactly what you want for dinner each night. Do you want two appetizers and two entrees? That will be no problem. Did your kid order something you’ve just got to have to? Your wish is their pleasure.
- With all of this food, you might want a little exercise. Disney holds a 5k on its private island which is called Castaway Cay.
- You will be able to partake in a delicious adult beverage while you are on this island, and the drink will be called the Kook Kooler. Lunch on the island will be beach barbecue.
I’m not certain what the next few days are going to be like. I may be without internet for some of the time. We will just have to wait and see what happens.
Today we are going to start taking a look at some things you need to know when you you set out on one of the most popular cruises around, a Disney cruise.
- Of course, you know to pack the essentials, things like bathing suits, sunscreen, and don’t forget your shades. But you are also want to take a refillable cup for each member of your party, so that you will not spend half your time looking for the water fountains. You might also want to take a few magnetic hooks so that you can hang up wet things. All the walls of your room will be magnetic.
- This is a Disney cruise. You are going to want to meet some of your favorite characters. Go on and book the meet and greets before you leave on your cruise. You will be glad that you did.
- You will also want to book your adults-only dining experiences before you are to leave. You have three nice options to choose from.
- Speaking of adult things, I’m not sure if they have adult beverages on board. However, I do know that you can bring an unopened bottle of wine or six beers with you.
- On a Disney cruise, your waitstaff is going to take the time to get to know you you and your family. And they will follow you each evening of your cruise.
I know it is not nearly Christmas time, but holiday cruises are getting more and more popular. And if you and your family are even considering taking a cruise as your holiday vacation, you’ll want to start your planning now. Here are some tips that are going to help you to make your holiday cruise even more festive.
- Okay, let’s get real here. A Christmas cruise may be wonderful. But a lot of us have those holiday decorations that it is just not Christmas unless you can see those. Maybe they are from your parents or your grandparents. Don’t go without. Bring them with you.
- Christmas is all about being lazy with the people you love most. Be sure to bring those pajamas you’ll want to hang out in most the morning. Many cruises don’t charge any extra when you order room service, so have your morning feast in your room.
- I know that some people don’t consider it true celebration unless there is some kind of bubbly involved. Each guest is allowed to bring one bottle of adult beverage aboard. So make sure that get packed.
- It is Christmas. Make sure not to forget to bring your gifts to exchange. It is not like someone is going to come in the night and bring all your gifts for you.
- Bring a little gift for someone on your crew. It will be sure to brighten their day.
A lot of people think of travel as being very expensive, but that is simple not true. There are many places you can go that will be pretty inexpensive. Let’s start looking at some of those today.
- And the first one we are going to look at today is Vietnam. Here your average cost each day is forty two dollars. Do you think you can beat that? Do you love history? Does eco-travel interest? Or maybe you would just like to go for the food?
- I’m frustrated with myself because I can not think of the name of the musical. But there is a musical that is kind of set around Bali. This is an island in Asia, and it’s beautiful. There are a lot of trees and waterfalls. Anyway, your average cost per day there is at sixty two dollars.
- I know that people keep debating about whether or not Mexico is a safe destination. From what I hear, you should be fine as long as you stay on the resorts. Anyway, if you are looking for a beautiful beach vacation, you are going to want to go to
- Mexico.. You will also stretch your dollar here.
- You might also want to try our neighbor at the the other end, namely Canada. From what I hear, you are going to get a taste of Europe without the expense. They have some great skiing. Foodies are going to love the interesting cuisine up there. And again, you are going to get a nice vacation at an excellent price.[
We don’t want this to happen, but sometimes we feel excited to return home from a trip. Things can go wrong on vacation too, you know. You thought you had picked out a nice hotel, but it returned out to be a loud place where you could not rest. The car you rented turned out to be a clunker instead of that convertible you requested. Sometimes everything going fine, but you’re refreshed and ready to get back to real life.
But sometimes, returning from vacation can be almost painful. You absolutely loved your vacation, the the hotel was a perfect paradise. You can’t remember putting such delicious food in your mouth. And all you really want is to go there and live. You don’t want to get back to work. Here are a few things that might help.
- First, it might be time to pick up a new hobby. You’ve been thinking that it may be time to start exercising more regularly. Maybe you want to take cooking classes. Or maybe you just want to make more time to read.
- You may also want to make a scrapbook of your trip so you can remember all the wonderful times you had. I know I loved putting our pictures up online.
- And it may be time to e-mail and start planning your next trip. Having something to look forward to always help. So if you’re struggling with post trip depression, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you made plans for your spring break yet? Have these posts I’ve been writing given you any ideas? I would love to hear about what you are doing.
- One of my sisters-in-law spent some of her growing up years in New Mexico, so I have definitely heard of Taos before. if your family didn’t get to go skiing this winter, you might want to consider this place, because it is one of the country’s top places to ski.
- Can’t get enough winter fun? Go to Lake Placid, New York. The Winter Olympics have been hosted here a couple of different times. You’ll find great trails to hike. And when you are tired, there are some excellent spas where you can indulge in all kinds of treatments.
- Another place you might want to consider is Wilmigton, North Carolina. The Downtown Riverwalk is likely where you’ll want to be for the majority of your vacation. There they have some excellent restaurants, great shops and other attractions and of course, the river itself is beautiful to watch.
- Fargo, North Dakota is no stranger to winter weather, so you will find plenty to do inside. One thing you might like is the art museum they have there. This is also a great place for craft beer lovers.
Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. And nothing says romance quite like getting away for a few days with the one you love. Today let’s look at some places you might want to take your sweetie to. By the way, the resorts we are going to look at are all five star properties.
- The first one we are going to look at is Sandos Nature San Blas Resort and Golf. What makes this place unusual is that while while most five stars are not all inclusive, but this place is. You will also find plenty to do here. They have several pools, a lake with paddleboats, and of course there is golf. You will also be able to choose from several restaurants.
- Are you wanting to get to the newly rebuilt Los Cabos? You might want to try Montage Los Cabos. This place is decorated to suit its desert surroundings. But there are a number of infinity pools and hot tubs where you can relax while you enjoy the views. Their beach is one of the few swimmable beaches in the area.
- Or would you rather go for the gold and go to France? There you will want to stay at the Grand Hotel Villa De France which is in Morocco. This beautiful property was originally built in the 1700’s and is beautifully decorated. Both French and British royalty and stars have stayed here.
Last week, we were talking about some cruises you might want to take to get out of this winter weather. But what if you want to bring your children along on your tropical vacation? The idea of a tropical vacation with kids can be tantalizing and yet terrifying all at once. Today let’s start looking at some destinations that will hopefully not leave you hanging.
- We’ve been talking about Hawaii earlier this week, we are going to start by looking at Kauai. This is an absolutely beautiful island with lots of green rolling hills, and yet you are going to be near the ocean as well, since you are on an island. You and your family will have plenty to do here. There is everything from whale watching to helicopter rides to the beautiful beaches with all the water sports. You and your family will want to stay at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas to ensure a private bedroom away from the kids and a kitchen you can cook in.
- Does your family just love mountains, volcanoes, wildlife and adventure? Consider booking a trip to Costa Rica. Staying in their capital city of San Jose will also get you close to coffee plantations, beaches and places you can zipline. And your hotel should be the San Jose Costa Rica Marriott for huge rooms and rainforest views.
- Have you ever wanted to explore French Polynesia? Paul Gauguin Cruises has some of the most intriguing itineraries. Cruising will allow you to get to see several islands on one trip.
- If you know anyone who has been to the Bahamas, you’ve probably heard of the resort Atlantis. This is a huge, sprawling resort that has sections that are for families, and other sections that are for adults only. Your family could stay on this resort your whole vacation and have a perfect trip.