Last week, we were talking about some cruises you might want to take to get out of this winter weather. But what if you want to bring your children along on your tropical vacation? The idea of a tropical vacation with kids can be tantalizing and yet terrifying all at once. Today let’s start looking at some destinations that will hopefully not leave you hanging.
- We’ve been talking about Hawaii earlier this week, we are going to start by looking at Kauai. This is an absolutely beautiful island with lots of green rolling hills, and yet you are going to be near the ocean as well, since you are on an island. You and your family will have plenty to do here. There is everything from whale watching to helicopter rides to the beautiful beaches with all the water sports. You and your family will want to stay at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas to ensure a private bedroom away from the kids and a kitchen you can cook in.
- Does your family just love mountains, volcanoes, wildlife and adventure? Consider booking a trip to Costa Rica. Staying in their capital city of San Jose will also get you close to coffee plantations, beaches and places you can zipline. And your hotel should be the San Jose Costa Rica Marriott for huge rooms and rainforest views.
- Have you ever wanted to explore French Polynesia? Paul Gauguin Cruises has some of the most intriguing itineraries. Cruising will allow you to get to see several islands on one trip.
- If you know anyone who has been to the Bahamas, you’ve probably heard of the resort Atlantis. This is a huge, sprawling resort that has sections that are for families, and other sections that are for adults only. Your family could stay on this resort your whole vacation and have a perfect trip.
We’re going to continue with what we started yesterday in Reasons to visit Nassau
- A lot of people would rather be given the gift of experience instead of a gift they may or may not use. Giving your family a trip to Nassau might be one of the best gifts you could give them. It’s likely more than some would spend, but it might be worth it considering the time you’ll spend together.
- Nassau has some very nice resorts. You will have to do no cooking or cleaning on this trip. Want some help with your kids? I’m sure we can find a resort that has a kids’ club.
- Have you been to Nassau in previous years? Tired of it? They’re always building new restaurants and clubs for your enjoyment. Even if you’ve been there several times there will still be new places for you.
- But why now? There are actually some some excellent travel deals that are going on right now. I would love to help you book a trip if you are interested. Please let me know.
It’s rather nasty outside, but I’m not complaining. It’s actually turning into a great day to get work done. I’ve actually started on a big project I have wanted to do for sometime, but I haven’t felt like I had the time lately. However, it’s started, and I’m having a great time working through this. I do want to make sure that this gets done, so let’s get started.
If this winter weather has you down, it might be time to look into a beach trip. Here are some reasons you might want to consider Nassau .
- Junkanoo days, which happen in late December, are some of the most exciting times that happen on this island. I say that, though it’s really the nights that are so full of festivities. They will have parades each night.
- Do you like to run? Do you want to be known for liking to run? There is a marathon that takes place January thirteenth and fourteenth. Those brave enough can run the whole thing. There is also a half marathon and a 5K.
- Is part of your winter angst that you can’t enjoy your favorite sport? Nassau has two great golf courses. Any resort you go to should have tennis courts as well. They will also have racquetball most anywhere you would want to stay.
- Do you know sunlight is extremely good for your health? It boosts your immune system, and makes us happier and brighter. Why not treat yourself to some fun in the sun time?
- I mainly listen to either Christian or country music, and so I don’t know much about these stars. But Kool and the Gang will be performing live at the Atlantis resort on New Year’s Eve. Don’t like them? How about Sting? They will also be performing live on New Year’s Eve.
I love to know your thoughts about any of this.
Are you still looking for that perfect summer getaway? Why not consider going to the Bahamas? this is a great place to enjoy some fun in the sun and so much more. Let’s looks at some specific reasons the Bahamas may be perfect for you.
- This is a beautiful island paradise. You will be surrounded by lots of clear blue water, miles of beautiful beach, which makes it a great place to relax with the ones you love. Another thing to remember is that the Bahamas is right off the coast of Florida, making it pretty easy to get to.
- The article I was originally reading just says that the Bahamas has great island cuisine. I wasn’t sure what that meant, so I looked it up. As you might imagine, they eat a lot of seafood here. And most of it is pretty spicy. But you will be able to get different kinds of cuisine, especially if you stay in one of the resorts.
- The females in your party are going to love the shopping here. You will be t find everything from handmade trinkets to everything you might find in one of the malls we’re used to.
- While the women go shopping, the men will have several option. For one thing, there is golf. There will also be explore, and lots of water sports you can try.
- There’s one more thing you should note. the people here are extremely friendly, and they will do everything they can to help you.
- I would love to know your thoesught about this.
I feel like I have about a hundred things I want to get done today. I’m working on what will hopefully be a big booking, and there are several components to that. I really do need to work on figuring out a place to start getting some of my articles published. I am going to do this so that I can have something done.
The Bahamas is a popular vacation spot. Today let’s look at some reasons why this is.
- First, There are some absolutely beautiful beaches there. Whether you like crazy party beaches or quiet beaches, be able to find a beach that suits your hopes and dreams.
- The Bahamas is also a great place to watch dolphins. And one of the best places to do this is the Blue Lagoon Island. This is a great place to watch wildlife like dolphins and Sea Lions. There is an added bonus for those who like older tv shows. The show “Flipper” was filmed here. And for those who like to shop, there is Straw Market. This place got its name because of all the baskets sold here. This is the place to get a lot of handmade crafts and jewelry. Sadly this place was destroyed by fire in 2001,but they built it again.
- They also have a zoo in the Bahamas. And one of the main attractions at this place is their flamingos. This zoo has taught their flamingos tricks. The zoo focuses on animals native to the Caribbean. There is also a petting zoo for the kids.
- They will also have a museum all about pirates [and I don’t mean those who copy music or movies]. This is a place that children, and especially young boys, will love. It is a wax museum, and is a great place for kids of all ages to use their imaginations.
I would love to know what questions you might have about the Bahamas.
Most people know that the Bahamas is a great place to see beautiful beaches. But what else is there to do in this place? Today we are going to look at some of these.
- You might want to try conch, which is the meat of a sea snail. This meat is served in pretty much in any restaurant in the Bahamas. It is served raw, but it is also served in a number of ways. This is said to help with fertility for couples interested in that.
- You should also try swimming with the dolphins. There is a place called the Blue Lagoon Island. This is a place where you will have lots of different things to do, but swimming with the dolphins is among the more exciting.
- There is always shopping to do. And you are going to be able to choose between a wide variety of homemade crafts at flea Markets or stores we have in our malls here. It all depends on what your in the mood for.
- You are also going to have your choice of nightlife in the place. You can even enter contests where you can see how you and your friends rate in the entertainment department.
Let me know if you would like to go to the Bahamas.
Bahamas is a great place to do beach things. They have beautiful beaches whether you like lying on the sand, playing in the water, or just watching the beauty. But what should you do when you get tired of doing the beach thing? Here are some ideas.
The Bahamas is home to some of the world’s phenomena. Among these is the world’s largest colony of pink flamingos. Did you know flamingos are pink because of the shrimp that they eat? They also have one of the largest reefs in the world. You will probably want to go see both of these.
Taking your ski boat to the Bahamas isn’t likely going to happen. But there are plenty of places to rent boats. They also have several Full service marinas. You can go off with just your families, or else you can what is like a boat caravan. This is probably the safest way to do things until you are more familiar with the area.
You and your family can also learn how the locals live and play through cultural tours. The Bahamas is made up of seven hundred islands, so there’s always something to do and explore. Go see some of the lighthouses they have.. And Bahamas is one of the few places you can swim with the pigs.
I would love to know any questions you might have about the Bahamas. Please let me know.
I don’t know if everyone experiences this. But sometimes it feels like the more I want to accomplish, the harder it is to accomplish anything.. My schedule is somewhat different with Mom gone and having aides coming for different hours. Anyway, I need to try to get some things done today.
If you are looking for some last minute deals on a summer vacation, you might want to try going to Breezes Bahamas. If you were to book by the end of this month , you could save up to 40%. This is an all inclusive resort all their room have free wi-fi, satellite television, telephones and CD players.
This property is on one of the favorite beaches in the area. It is about a ten minute drive from the airport. And when they say all inclusive, they mean it. They do not allow you to even tip. You are free to eat and drink anything you would like. Your activities such as rock wall climbing and sailing and surfing are also included.. They don’t even charge you to have weddings there.. Let me know if you want to take advantage of this deal.
I have things I need to do today for sure. I’m trying to start a marketing campaign of sorts. So I am going to try to do this quickly, so I can get on to some other things.
So let’s look at some more islands that are in the Bahamas.. Bimini is known for its big game fishing. This is such a popular sport on this island that fishing tournaments are held from March to September each year. This is also a great place for other water sports, like snorkeling and diving. Another interesting fact about this place is that Hemingway spent several summers here. They have a museum about him here.
Andros boasts the largest land mass in the Bahamas. It also has the third largest reef in the world, making this a dream destination for divers. The island is a place where you will enjoy fly fishing. Most of the resorts here are eco friendly, so that might be of interest to any people as well. Let me know if you have any questions about either of these places. I’ll be more than happy to help you answer those.
I had a really nice weekend. I had no idea what I was doing, but ended up getting to spend Saturday afternoon with friends which was a great time. Yesterday was kind of quiet but still nice. My Mom is planning to get away by herself for a while once my grandparents leave, feel kind of bad about her Mother’s Day.
But anyway, let’s get started.. Do you know that there are over seven hundred islands in the Bahamas? Some of those are not inhabited, and others are not really for tourists. But let’s look at some of the more popular islands… First, there is the Grand Bahamas, sounds like a hotel to me, but it is an island. A lot of the cruiselines stop here as one of their ports. Freeport is their capital city, and is the second largest city.But Lucaya is their hotspot for shopping, entertainment and good food.. They also have a great marina, which is especially nice for those that want to get away from large crowds.
Paradise Island is known for the resort Atlantis. I know my sister and her husband have been there at least once.. Anyway, it is a great luxury resort that features a huge aquarium, a large entertainment venue, and a water park. This resort is basically all that is on the island, but it is definitely still worth the trip. Let me know if you are interested in one or both of these.