Summer is winding ofing down. Children are returning to school sometime in August, and things are slowly returning to normal. If you are debating whether to take one more trip to the beach before you have to start back to normal life, below are some places you might want to consider
- The first place we are going to look at is Virginia Beach. My favorite aunt used to live in this area, and my memories of the place are that it’s place. They have a lot of family friendly attractions for everyone to enjoy together. And this is probably a great time to go now that most people have had their fill of the beach.
- You might also want to try Ocean City, Maryland. You are going to find a lot of great deals here. You will also enjoy warmer weather and. You should have no trouble finding whatever accommodations you want.
- Or are you looking into something tropical? Dominican Republic has some beautiful beaches, especially in Punta Cana. Here you will find a lot of nice all inclusive resorts. This is easy to get to from a lot of different cities across America.
- And then there is always Panama City Beach, Florida. Here you will find lots of beach attractions, like shops and amusement park stuff for everyone to enjoy.
I think we are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow.r
Sometimes people just need to get away to a beach somewhere. Often they aren’t looking to do anything big, they aren’t wanting to go to a lot of different places, all they want is to relax on a beach somewhere. So let’s get back to discussing how to plan the perfect beach vacation.
- If you do not leave near a beach, you might want to consider flying. If you’re concerned about the cost of tickets, a lot of credit cards are now offering airline miles. Airlines also offer deals.
- Air is not the only thing you can get good deals on. A lot of the hotel chains offer loyalty programs where you can get free nights and special amenities. Some credit cards will also help with hotel stays and may even allow you to stay in a resort at a discounted rate. You can scour the internet for deals. Or you could let me help you figure out how to get a great deal.
- Another thing you’ll need to think through is where you want? Do you want to stay in a hotel/resort where someone else is going to handle all the cleaning and possibly most of the food preparation? Or would you rather get a condo where your family will have to share responsibilities, but may have some more privacy. Condos can be great for families with little ones. They can also be wonderful if you have several smaller families getting together.
- Which beach do you want to go to? Would you be willing to leave the United States? There are some beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. This place is made up of hundreds of islands, each with its own culture.
I know that it’s Memorial Day, but my family doesn’t have anything planned, so to work some anyway. I do this because there are times I am unable to work because of problems with the internet or whatever.
When people think of the ultimate in a relaxing vacation, they are usually thinking of a beach vacation. With fun in the sun vacations, there is not not a lot of planning you have to do before you get there, and once you get there if all you want to do is relax at the beach and the place that you’re staying, no one will really blame you. Today let’s start looking at some tips that will help you have a great beach vacation.
- One of the first you’ll want to think through is how much you want to spend on your vacation? It is a good idea to figure out how much you want to spend on everything, your accommodations, your food and anything you’ll want to do while you are on vacation. Book with me, and I can help you figure out how to stay within your budget.
- One thing you might want to consider if you’re looking for the ultimate in relaxation is if you want to stay at a resort. You might be surprised at how inexpensive some resorts are. And if you are really looking to get out of cooking and cleaning on your vacation, you might want to consider an all inclusive resort. Again, these resorts can be quite reasonable, especially when you think about everything you get. With all inclusive resorts, you are going to get your accommodations, your meals and beverages, and usually at least some of your activities. You just need to read all the fine print to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting. Or if you book through me, I can help you figure out exactly what you need.
- What are you looking to do on this vacation? Are you just looking to relax on the beach and do some swimming, or are you want to enjoy some watersports? It is a good idea to know what you want before booking your trip, so you know whether your destination matches your interests.
- If you’re taking kids, you’re going to want to make sure that there are some fun things for them to do. Check to see if your destination is going to have a waterpark, amusement park, and things like that. Make sure your vacation is perfect for everyone.
We are going to get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
When a lot of people think of vacations in the summer, they think about going to the beach. I know the beach is beautiful and a lot of fun. But it can also be messy and a pain if you don’t do things right. Today we are going to look at some things that may help your whole experience go better.
- The problem with taking coolers to the beach is that they’re heavy and often awkward to carry. Take juice boxes and freeze them at night. And then when you go to the beach, they can help keep other things cold. And the bonus is, the juice boxes will make excellent slushies.
- Have littles that might not be ready for the ocean, but still want to play in the water? Bring a baby pool for them to play in. It will be much easier for you to keep an eye on them, and it will also probably be more relaxing for everyone.
- Love the beach, but hate the sand? Bring your baby powder. Rubbing powder wherever you wetter get sand is a great way to get all the nasty stuff to come off.
- Have you wanted a tattoo but have been afraid to get one? Do a sunscreen design on yourself. It won’t be permanent, but much maybe that is a good thing.
- Bored at the beach? Give yourself a spa day. Paint your nails. Do a facial. Give yourself a hot oil treatment. This works even better if you have friends who want to work on each other.
- But you will want to be careful about how much sun you actually get. use sunscreen and take your beach umbrella. And a beach vacation is the perfect time to catch up on your favorite shows or movies.
I would love to hear your thoughts about this.
I’m amazed to say that I’m not particularly tired today. I’m not sure why that is, thought about watching something last night, but I ended up working more.
But anyway… First, some biographical information. I was born in Virginia, but most of my growing up years were spent in North Carolina, and we still go back there to visit. Actually, we have a lakehouse in one the places we used to live. So I kind of know a lot about this state, but don’t know as much about about the “touristy” side of things, because when we go we are mostly visiting our friends.
The first place this article mention is the Outer Banks. My family has met my cousins and grandparents there a couple of times. I’m sure we visited Kitty Hawk, where the Wright brothers took their first flights. We’d rent a nice big place on the beach. And mostly we’d enjoy the beach together, swimming, building sand castles. We’d also hang out at the house relaxing, eating, watching movies and playing games together.
I think I am going to stop here.. If the beach vacation I’m describing sounds appealing to you, please let me know. I would love to help you with something like this. And the sooner we begin working on this the better. Beach places fill up quickly for the summer months.