Let’s look at some other reasons that you might want to consider taking a trip to the Caribbean.
- Let’s face it, you love your children, but sometimes you just need to take a little break from them. With both cruises and all-inclusive resorts, you are going to get the opportunity to leave the kids at kids’ clubs while you go have your own fun.
- Have we mentioned that the beaches are simply beautiful down there? This is the perfect place to take great selfies and make all your friends so jelly [um, jealous].
- Some people absolutely hate cooking. Others love it and find it relaxing. For those that love to cook, and want to do it even while on vacation, you will want to be sure to visit the seafood markets in the Caribbean.
- Don’t love to cook, but think you might get tired of eating in restaurants your whole vacation? Try finding a fish fry when you are in Barbados. These will usually take place on the weekends. Here you will not only find great fish, you will also taste some great side dishes too.
- Are you trying to meet the stars? The Caribbean has some very exclusive resorts, and the stars do frequent these places. I can even help you try to figure out where these people go to take their vacations.
- The Caribbean is diverse when it comes to their cuisines. Island hopping will allow you to sample a lot of different foods.
I’m trying some different things with the business, but I do want to make sure my normal work does get done. All right, so let’s get back to our discussion on why you might want to go to the Caribbean.
- This is one place that is fairly easy to get to. Your flights will be relatively short, it usually only takes a few hours to get anywhere in the Caribbean. And it is pretty easy to get a direct flight.
- Do you have airline miles you want to use? The Caribbean is one place you can get to using those miles.. You might get away with only paying taxes and fees.
- You can also use credit card rewards to get a very inexpensive trip to the Caribbean you can use your rewards to get into some very nice resorts. And of course, you can get all kinds of rewards when you sign up for a credit card.
- And if you are part of a hotel rewards program, you can save even more on your Caribbean trip. And yes, you can use those points on all-inclusive resorts.
- Don’t know which island you would like to visit? Book a Caribbean cruise. A cruise is a great way to experience several several islands at once. You can always go back to your favorite island on your next trip.
- Cruising is also an inexpensive way to see the islands. Cruises are not only very inexpensive ways to see the Caribbean, you will also get a lot of bang for your buck on a cruise. You will be getting most of your entertainment at no extra charge. Most of your meals will be included as well.
Taking a trip, getting away from your day to day routine, is usually pretty nice. Everybody needs breaks from time to time. But getting away to the Caribbean can be just what the doctor ordered. Today let’s take a look at some reasons why.
- If you are looking for an all-inclusive resort, the Caribbean is definitely a place that you will want to consider. There are just so many of that these resorts here. Are you looking for kid friendly? They have that. Are you looking for a place to reignite the romance? They’ll have a wide variety of resorts that will meet those needs as well. Going to an all-inclusive means that you will pay one price and then be able to enjoy everything without spending extra.
- There is also a lot of luxury to be had here. The resorts are just one option that you will have. There are also some beautiful villas whether there are two or twenty of you going. And the Caribbean is always a beautiful place in general.
- Another reason to visit the Caribbean? Winters are never too cold, and summers are never too cold. Temperatures are always between sixty and eighty degrees. And it is usually great weather to play outdoors.
- The water is beautiful down there, and absolutely fantastic to swim in. These are some of the clearest waters you will ever see. And that is especially true in places like Turks and Caicos, and Grand Cayman.
- Since the waters are so clear, this makes a great place to snorkel. You will be able to see all kinds of tropical fish, and you will also get to watch my favorite animal which is the dolphin.
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
If you do not already have a vacation planned, you might want to considerplanning one for either late August or early September. Today we are going to start looking at some destinations you might want to consider.
- And let’s start with Anguilla which is located in the Caribbean. This sounds like a nicer area with a lot of luxurious resorts.. You are going to find many five star places here.
- Key West is always going to be nice, but you will be able to get a very nice breeze most of the time. Their Duval Street always has a party going on. And surprisingly, some of the hotels are going to have their best rates in the summertime. H
- ave you wanted to visit Vietnam, but haven’t been sure when? Late summer through October is going to be when the crowds die down. This is also when prices drop. You will also enjoy great temperatures light rainfall.
- Mexico is always pretty inexpensive, but this is especially true during the summer months. Places like Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum are all going to have great rates whether you want a normal hotel or an all inclusive resort.
- Are you craving winter in summer? Try going to New Zealand. You are going to get great rates anywhere you go. And you will also avoid the crowds.
Sometimes people just need to get away to a beach somewhere. Often they aren’t looking to do anything big, they aren’t wanting to go to a lot of different places, all they want is to relax on a beach somewhere. So let’s get back to discussing how to plan the perfect beach vacation.
- If you do not leave near a beach, you might want to consider flying. If you’re concerned about the cost of tickets, a lot of credit cards are now offering airline miles. Airlines also offer deals.
- Air is not the only thing you can get good deals on. A lot of the hotel chains offer loyalty programs where you can get free nights and special amenities. Some credit cards will also help with hotel stays and may even allow you to stay in a resort at a discounted rate. You can scour the internet for deals. Or you could let me help you figure out how to get a great deal.
- Another thing you’ll need to think through is where you want? Do you want to stay in a hotel/resort where someone else is going to handle all the cleaning and possibly most of the food preparation? Or would you rather get a condo where your family will have to share responsibilities, but may have some more privacy. Condos can be great for families with little ones. They can also be wonderful if you have several smaller families getting together.
- Which beach do you want to go to? Would you be willing to leave the United States? There are some beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. This place is made up of hundreds of islands, each with its own culture.
I am going to be with my sisters tomorrow, so I’m not sure if I am going to do tomorrow. We’ll see how everything goes. May is just going to be a crazy month for us.
Okay, let’s get back to our discussion of the Cayman Islands. The Grand Cayman Island has a lot of resorts that will be perfect for families, even for families that are looking to take multi generational trips. Grand Cayman will also have some great condominiums and villas that will be a great alternatives for large parties. But the resorts are going to have fantastic children’s programs. Programs for children here are more than babysitting so the adults can enjoy sometime together, your children are going to be learning about the history and culture of this place, and they’ll also be doing arts and crafts.
You’ll enjoy a wide variety of cuisine on this island. They will have a lot of restaurants and snack bars where you can easily find foods like pizza and hamburgers. The resorts will also have some good dining options. You will find a lot of the fast food restaurants that you have here at home. There are also some five-star restaurants where parents can enjoy a special date evening. The smaller islands are going to have less variety of restaurants, but you can still have quality food here.
Not only are these islands great for families, they also make an excellent destination for honeymoons or destination weddings. These people are prepared to be the setting for your special day whether you see this to just be you and the one you love, or you want a wedding for several hundred. They have some beautiful beaches, but they also have some historic sites that are great places for couples to exchange their vows. There is no waiting time when it comes to getting married here, although nonresidents are going to need a special license from the Governor. You will be able to work on that before you arrive.
I’ve been working on something new for my business. It’s a Facebook group, and the link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TravelforMompreneurs/. Like everything I do, this is a work in progress, I’m still figuring out what to do. But I would love to have you join us if you’re interested in working with me as your travel agent. And I would love you to recommend this to anyone that might be interested.
Okay, enough of the commercial, let’s get back to our discussion of the Cayman Islands. Who might be interested in these island? The first group we are going to look at is families. something more and more parents are asking themselves is, “Are my kids going to be interested in this vacation?” It is not fun to be around grumpy kids or, even worse, grumpy teenagers. Parents are trying to avoid the grumpiness by including the kids in the decisions about where to go on vacation.
The Cayman Islands are a great place for families to spend some extended time together. And anyone who reads this blog, families spending time together is why I do what I do. Families are going to find great accommodations on these islands. Do you have picky eaters in your family? Going to the Cayman Islands should be no problem since you will have access to full service grocery stores.
But what is there to do on these islands? For starters, there is a stingray place where you can actually swim with these creatures. There are a lot of places where families can snorkel or scuba dive. There are even places where kids can practice scuba diving. Many of the hotels are going to have a wide variety of water sports that families can enjoy together. There is one of the world’s largest skate parks. And there is a movie theater here too, for when you get tired of outdoor activities.
Let’s get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts. we
Let’s get back to our discussion of the Cayman Islands. It looks like these islands are owned by Great Britain. There are some natives, but they also have a lot of transplants, including many from Great Britain and North America. With this being the case, people from the above mentioned countries will find a lot of the same foods in their grocery store. These are people that believe in manners, Mr. and Miss are the common way to address anyone in these parts.
The Grand Cayman Island is where you will find a lot of the hotels and condominiums. The sister islands, as they call them, have a lot to offer in the way of caves, nature hikes, and bird watching. And please remember that these are the Cayman Islands. Please don’t call them the Canary Islands, the Grand Canyon, or just Cayman.
Okay, so where are these islands exactly? You are going to have a ninety minute flight from Tampa, Florida. You are going to find pretty much perfect weather any time you go. This is one of the closest destinations in the Caribbean.
Du you want to know some fast facts about these islands?
- First, English is the language that is spoken here.
- They are on Eastern Standard time. However, you will want to keep in mind that they do not observe Daylight Savings Time.
- February will normally be the the coolest month of the year. Temperatures should be in the sixties at this time. Summer temperatures should not reach above ninety. They do have their own currency.
- Their exchange rate is US $1.20. Most places will accept our currency, but be warned that their change will usually be in their currency.
- You will need a valid passport or the equivalent to get in.
- And their electricity current is the same as ours. I know that isn’t important to some, but when you do everything on your communication device, it’s a good thing to know.
I would love to know your thoughts on all this. We will continue this discussion tomorrow.
I’m sorry if my posts seem a little disjointed I have several things going. We’re in the midst of having several things to do with friends and making some decisions about my future. I’m doing what I can to work in between the other things. But anyway..
When you think of London, surely one place that comes to mind to visit is the infamous Tower of London. A lot of famous people have been kept here, including some kings or their wives. Sir Walter Raleigh was held captive in this place for over seventeen years. You might also want to see the crown jewels. It looks like you will need to set up a guided tour in order to get look at these.
Let’s move our discussion from London to the Cayman islands. These islands make up part of the Caribbean. But these islands are more sophisticated. Tourism and finance are the biggest industries here, which means that they enjoy a pretty high standard of living. To be honest, you are going to find their prices slightly higher, but they do have exceptional service.
Let’s stop here for today. We will talk more about the Cayman Islands tomorrow.
Maybe it’s because I’m a travel agent, but I seem to notice TripAdvisor’s stickers in a lot of shops and restaurants. I even saw it when I on my big trip. So I know that this travel website has this huge reach. So when they call a resort, “Among the ten top resorts in the Caribbean”, we might wants to listen to them. So let’s take a look at what this place has to offer.
This all-inclusive resort is set in forty acres of a lush garden. If you choose to stay in the hotel itself, you will get a view of their beautiful beach. You will also be able to choose between a room and a suite. But are you looking for the utmost in privacy? You will want to try one of their cottages which are all right beside their lagoon. The cottages will also have their own plunge pools.
There are three full service restaurants on this resort. You will be able to choose between a buffet or a la carte breakfast. All lunches will be a la carte, and it looks like dinner will be the same. They have one Caribbean restaurant that is pretty nice and will allow you a nice quiet dinner. There is also a restaurant that is more like a grill place and is, of course, much less formal.
But okay, besides eating and sleeping, what is there to do? Well, they have some great beaches , a lovely pool, and since they have water, there are all kinds water sports. They have a fitness center and tennis courts. They also have a library.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. I would also love to help you book any trips.