It worked out that I took a long weekend. Even that has left me feeling pretty energized. Let’s get back to our discussion of Disney cruises.
- You should always have a camera with you. Disney characters need to take vacations too, you know? You are going to see plenty of characters aboard each ship. Have your camera ready just in case.
- Many children love to swim, and Disney knows that. Can you imagine a place where you can swim and watch Disney movies at the same time? That sounds like a child’s dream come true. You can do just that on Disney cruises. Little ones will also enjoy Disney themed splash pads. And don’t forget the water slides.
- Every time Disney does a cruise, the whole crew gathers in the lobby of their theater to trade pins. This is a great way to get to know your fellow guests and crew alike.
- Around the theater, you are going to find all kinds of shops. In these shops, you will find pins, tshirts, mugs, and things on like that. Disney Vacation Club members get a discount.
- Like most cruises these days, you can do Do you want to learn everything you can about Disney, take part in all the parties and everything? That is perfectly fine. Do you want to just hang out by the pools the whole time? They will have no problems with that either.
Would you like help planning your next Disney cruise? I would love to help you figure everything out. Please just let me know.
we are going to get back to our discussion about Disney cruises.
- What do you do when you get tired of all the swimming and running around? Why don’t you go to the theater for a movie? Disney does have a theater on all of their ships. And they play all of Disney’s latest movies.
- If you have been to the Disney parks, you may well remember Mckkey’s Premium Bars. While you will not be able order these delights from room service, you will be able to get them aboard the ships.
- You are going to get exactly what you want for dinner each night. Do you want two appetizers and two entrees? That will be no problem. Did your kid order something you’ve just got to have to? Your wish is their pleasure.
- With all of this food, you might want a little exercise. Disney holds a 5k on its private island which is called Castaway Cay.
- You will be able to partake in a delicious adult beverage while you are on this island, and the drink will be called the Kook Kooler. Lunch on the island will be beach barbecue.
I’m not certain what the next few days are going to be like. I may be without internet for some of the time. We will just have to wait and see what happens.
Today we are going to start taking a look at some things you need to know when you you set out on one of the most popular cruises around, a Disney cruise.
- Of course, you know to pack the essentials, things like bathing suits, sunscreen, and don’t forget your shades. But you are also want to take a refillable cup for each member of your party, so that you will not spend half your time looking for the water fountains. You might also want to take a few magnetic hooks so that you can hang up wet things. All the walls of your room will be magnetic.
- This is a Disney cruise. You are going to want to meet some of your favorite characters. Go on and book the meet and greets before you leave on your cruise. You will be glad that you did.
- You will also want to book your adults-only dining experiences before you are to leave. You have three nice options to choose from.
- Speaking of adult things, I’m not sure if they have adult beverages on board. However, I do know that you can bring an unopened bottle of wine or six beers with you.
- On a Disney cruise, your waitstaff is going to take the time to get to know you you and your family. And they will follow you each evening of your cruise.
Let’s get back to discussing some more ways you might be able to save money on your next cruise.
- if you are going to need to fly to get to your cruise port, you will want to look at Secretflying.com or TheFlightDeal.com for some great flight deals. The prices on these sites change from day to day, so you will want to check back often.
- I don’t know how you feel about these budget airlines. You might not be comfortable flying on the lesser known airlines, or you might be totally fine with it. If you are comfortable with it, they can save a ton of money airplane flying with them.
- An airline credit card can save you a lot of money in the long run. Go online and find one of these credit cards. Spend money on things you have to buy day to day, and get money you can spend on travel.
- There are exceptions to this for sure, but most the time flying during the middle of the week is going to be the least expensive. You can always find things to do in the port city. Go and have some cheap fun before your cruise even starts.
Let’s face it. Winter can be such a bleak time. True, most of us just got home from our holiday vacations. But if you are thinking of sun and sand, you might want to consider taking a cruise. Today let’s look at some ways you might be able to save money on your next cruise.
- The first thing you need to know is that some cruises may look extremely cheap, if you are likely going to be nickeled and dimed every time you turn around. Other cruises may seem expensive, but these are going to be much more all inclusive in nature.
- You might want to check out VacationsToGo.com. This is a resource that will allow you to compare cruises around the world. See how much of a cruise you can get for your money.
- Do you not care at all where you go, you just want to get away somewhere. Maybe you should try looking at some last minute cruise deals. To do this, again you might want to go to VacationsToGo to see what they might have.
- Do you have someone you love cruising with? Sign up for that cruiseline’s newsletter. They’ll be sure to let you know to you about deals they have.
What are your dreams for 2019? Do they include taking a cruise? Today let’s look at some cruises you might be interested in taking this coming year.
- Royal Caribbean is about to complete their renovations on their private island, CocoCay, and they would love to share it with their guests. They are advertising, “more thrills and more chills” on their new island.
- Harmony on the Seas was once the largest cruise ship, and it’s still pretty close. When it comes to these type of cruises, you are going to find this one to be very inclusive. Yes, taking a cruise on this ship is going to get you a chance to visit the great CocoCay.
- Do you think cruising might not be for you because all you really care about is fashion? Think again. Cunard’s queen Mary, which is almost pretty glamorous in and of itself, is going to do a fashion week. On this cruise, you are going to be meeting some of the world’s most innovative designers.
- Have you always wanted to explore the Amazon River, but would hate to give up your creature comforts? With Avalon Waterways, you are not going to have to choose. Explore the mighty river by day and enjoy a luxurious cruise by night.
Today let’s look at some ways you can save money on a cruise.
- Okay, when you go on an inexpensive cruise, you are going to pay pretty much for the excursions they will offer. Do your research before you leave on your trip, and plan your own excursions. Or if I help plan your cruise, I can help you plan those as well. Are you going to fly to your cruise port?
- Do you want to stay the night before you leave? Do your research and plan everything out. Or again, I will be more than happy to help you plan everything.
- If you are going to fly, thus being without your own transportation? They will want to take the bus. Taxis are pretty much always going to be more expensive.
- Some drinks are going to be part of your meals. Others will not. Be sure you know which is which.
Have your friends tried to talk you into a cruise, but you just aren’t sure you would like it? Here are some reasons you might want to consider going.
- First, there are a lot of ports within the United States, enough so that most people are within driving distance of a port. I’ve talked to some people that are afraid, or strongly dislike, flying. Cruising enables you to get to places you would not be able to get to driving.
- Maybe you just want sometime away from the drudgery of cooking and cleaning for a while? On a cruise, all your meals are taken care of. You will have access to all kinds of restaurants, some which will be opened 24/7. And like most hotels, your room will be cleaned each day.
- And since everything you need comes on board the ship, these vacations are some of the easiest to plan. You will not need to worry about your vacation. You will not need to figure out where you are staying. You will also not need to worry about how you are going to get from here to there.
- On the higher end cruises, room service is going to come at no extra charge. Want a midnight snack of pizza or milk and cookies? They’ll be happy to oblige. Do you want to avoid the breakfast rush? It will be their pleasure.
- Most cruises allow you to do whatever you want whenever you feel like it. Do you want to take advantage of all the activities they have to offer? You’re more than welcome to. Do you want to do nothing except sit by the pool? That is up to you too.
Fighting the winter blues? Tired of the cold and the snow? Ready for some beach time? If this sounds like you, it may time to look into a cruise. And I would be more than happy to help you plan that cruise. Please let me know if you are interested.
- Yesterday we were talking about why you might want to take your children. But what if you want to get away from your children? Or maybe it isn’t your children, you want some adult time. A cruise in winter would be wonderful for you because most children are in school.
- Cruises have improved their entertainment over the years.. Many now have Broadway type shows for you to enjoy. Not interested in shows? You will also find a lot of clubs on board. Or maybe you want to dance the night away.
- Do you think you might get bored on a cruise? Think again. There will be things like rock climbing, and other sports you can play. Many ships now have water parks whom many families love. There are spas for when you want to relax. You will also have the opportunity to take classes if you are interested. And there are always the pools. Pools in winter, you say?
- Cruises can take you anywhere you want to go, including places that are warm. Taking a cruise to the Caribbean is one of the most options out there. You might also want to go to South America or Hawaii.
I know some people absolutely love winter. But it can get old when you need to be inside all the time, doing the same things day after day. Today let’s look at some reasons you might want to take a cruise this winter.
- One thing many people love about cruises is that pretty much all cruises are all inclusive. And that means that you are going to get your room on board, your food and drinks, and a lot of your entertainment for one price. Pay up front, and you will not have to worry about money while you are on the ship.
- Cruises can be cheap or expensive, depending on what you want. However, one thing that you will want to keep in mind is that the cheaper the cruise, the more likely they are to nickel and dime you once you are on board. Your best bet is to go with a midgrade cruise.
- A lot of cruises are going to have children’s programs, a lot of which have very flexible hours. Do you and your husband want to do dinner and a show without the children? That can be arranged. Or maybe your children are a little older and you want to send them to the program first thing in the morning? You are free to choose when your children go to the program and when you want to enjoy family time.
- Speaking of free, sometimes when parents cruise their children will sail free. And that can be a great money saver. This is a special cruises will offer from time to time.