Summer is coming, and there are vacations to be planned. One of more inexpensive ways to travel is to take a cruise. And one of the reasons for that is that cruises tend to be all inclusive vacations, meaning that you are going to get your accommodations, most of your food and drinks and even a lot of your activities for one price. But today let’s look at some tips that could save you even more.
- First, adult beverages can get rather pricey on a cruise. You are often allowed to bring one bottle of wine per person on a cruise. But you can hide other bottles of liquor in your luggage if you want to. The point is that it is often quite expensive to buy alcoholic beverages on a cruise
- . Always be looking for cruise deals. And that’s true whether or not you have booked your cruise. You can rebook your cruise as long as it’s outside your cancellation window. Actually, I would love to help you book your cruises. Please let me know if you are interested.
- Many cruises are going to offer last minute deals. To get in was on the deals, you are going to be booking within ninety days prior the cruise. I can help you look for these deals if you are interested.
- There are all kinds of credit cards that offer travel rewards as their incentives. Get the right combination of cards and you might manage to get yourself a free cruise.
- If you are on an all inclusive cruise and you find that the food portions are too small for you, don’t forget that you can order more than one appetizer or main dish.
I think we may get back to this tomorrow. Please let me know your thoughts.
Some people absolutely love to cruise. If they are going on vacation, it is going to be a cruise of some kind. They love seeing exotic places. They love being on board the ships, taking advantage of all the free food and entertainment. This post is for them. If you know someone like this, please share this post with them.. Okay, let’s look at some ways you can get deals on cruises.
- Like most companies, cruiselines love to build loyalty. Many lines are going going to have reward programs that will give you all kinds of perks to encourage you to come on more of their cruises.
- There are always sales on cruises. Trust me, as a travel agent, I get a lot of e-mails about different specials they’re running on cruises. If you’re looking for a cruise deal, please let me know. I’d love to help you to find something great.
- Booking with a travel agent is always going to help you. We are going to have access to information that other people won’t. We can ask for more perks and things like that too.
- And if you book with a group you’re probably going to get a lot of savings and special things. Why is that. Cruises love knowing that a group is coming. That’s more cabins booked, and thus more business for them.
I would love to know any questions you might have. Please let me know.
I know there a lot of disabilities that are not seen. Not everyone disabled has a wheelchair or something that would make you think they’re disabled if you just look at them.
- What happens when People have food allergies? People have special dietary needs for all kinds of reasons. Norwegian would like to know your specific needs as soon as you make your booking. This would be a good thing for me to keep in mind as well. Norwegian does not guarantee that 100% of your food will be perfectly allergen free.
- So what happens when you need medical care? A doctor and nurse are on each Norwegian ship. Now you will be charged for using these services. But keep your receipts. Your insurance might reimburse you. They do keep some over the counter medicine on board.
- How do you help those that are deaf? First, text telephones are available for those that have trouble hearing. The theaters are equipped to accommodate you. What about the blind? Norwegian will have Braille everywhere you need it.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this or any questions you might have.
I have several things I want to do today and this week.. Unless I get busy with a client, or more than one, which I would certainly not complain about at all, I should have sometime to work on writing stuff. I also have some training I want to look into.. But as always, I want to make sure this gets done and that e-mail gets done before I start on any big projects.
Viking is getting more and more popular as time passes. They are best known for being an upscale river cruiseline. They are known to have bigger, nicer accommodations, excellent service, and they just have the finer things of life everywhere you turn.They also are a lot more all inclusive than a lot of other cruiselines.
They are now getting their start in ocean cruising as well. Viking has just added their third ocean cruise ship to its fleet, with plans to add a fourth by the end of this year. The majority of their ocean cruises will take place in the Americas and Europe, the Caribbean and Australia.
A lot of cruises are only about having fun, doing frivolous things from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed. Viking caters to older couples, especially those who love learning and embrace culture. Viking has libraries on all their ships with literature from the places you are traveling to. They design their itineraries so that you’ll spend more time in port, able to explore everything you want to. Their small ships allow you to go to places the huge ships would never be able to get you to.
Have you been on a Viking ‘s cruise? I would love to hear about it.
yesterday was the first day I was able to get all the way through e-mail and get to some other things I need to do.. I’m not 100% sure what I’m doing as far as work goes, my family has plans… Actually the next several weeks are going to be busy for us. We have several trips coming up.. I’ll let you know more as I find out more.
Today let’s talk about Disney cruises.. Let’s start by discussing the shows. Disney has decided to take one of their animated movies and turn them into musicals which are performed on their ships. By November of 2017, they will have one unique plays on each of their ships.
“Disney’s Aladdin– A Musical Spectacular” was the introductory production. And this came out on the Disney Fantasy in 2012.. Disney does a lot of musical on their ships which is kind of like their movies but with some twists. Cinderella is one story they change around some.
“Tangled” and “Frozen” are two of the other movies that have been done close to the original movies. And if my nieces are any indication, these are two of the more popular movies these days.
But what are some places the cruiseline will be going In 2018? Rome, Barcelona, Ireland will be a few of the stops in Europe. They will also going to the Caribbean and the Bahamas. They are going to return to Alaska.
When I tell tell people that I am a travel agent, if people ask about a specific vacation, it is going to be a Disney cruise. Disney does not put deals on their cruises because they don’t have to. These things sell out every time.. Please let me know if you are interested in taking a Disney cruise. I would love to help you plan one.
River cruises are getting more and more popular as time goes by. Today let’s look at three you might want to try, whether this will be your first river cruise or your one hundredth.
- I live in Georgia, and spring is glorious here in the south. We do get some colder weather down here.. And our summers can begin in April and go through October. But spring, spring is nice. I love to walk around my neighborhood, looking at all the beautiful Flowers and the baby animals that are coming out. Spring seems to be beginning already in my part of the world. And if you want to experience this, you might want to try the trip called Antebellum South, which is put on by American Queen Steamboat Company. The ship runs between Memphis and New Orleans. Explore some of the cities that became famous during the Civil War.
- Or you might want to get out of this country for a while.. River cruising starting in Europe, and this continent is still one of the very best places to do a river cruise.. There is something elegant about both Europe and river cruising that the one truly complements the the others. While there is really no bad choice when it comes to touring Europe in this style.
- Another place people are enjoying taking river cruises to is Myammar. Explore old monasteries. Discover all the different markets in the country. See “The Golden City” of Mandalay.
I would love to hear your questions about River cruises. Please let me know.
I must confess that I’m about ready to take a few days off. I think I’m just tired.. Hopefully taking a few days off is going to help me renew my vision and focus.
But anyway, today we are going to talk about days at sea.. Everyone has their owns ideas about what makes a perfect vacation. Some people like to pack their days with activities and adventures, keeping busy from sunup to way after the sun goes down. Other people would be perfectly content to go to any hotel and sit by the pool and read. I’ve kind of named the two extremes, and some people fall somewhere in between.. Personally I like getting a lot of time with friends or family on vacations, filling in the quiet times with books and movies. You may not know how much there is to do on a cruise ship. Today let’s look at some the things you may appreciate about days at sea.
- First, days at sea are going to give you the chance to sleep in. Ships do a lot of their actual traveling by night. And a lot of the excursions end by sundown so that everyone is back on board, able to enjoy a nice dinner and the evening’s entertainment. So a lot of excursions start early in the morning.
- Or if you’re like me and enjoy getting up pretty early, why not pretend you’re a Hobbit… Second breakfast, anyone? How about elevensies?
- Movies are a great way to relax, and almost all ships are going to have movies that you can watch. That might be in an indoor or outdoor theater, or maybe in the comfort of your own suite.
- If you’re someone that likes getting dressed up for dinner, days at sea are evenings where you can take your time and enjoy a longer shower or bath. You may even want to take a nap before getting ready.
By now, everyone should know that I am a fan of Disney. I love that Disney has a lot of good, clean fun. That is their specialty. They also so love helping bring families together, something else that is near and dear to my heart.. Anyway, Disney’s Wonder is almost ready to sail once more so let’s take a look at that.
One of the things that has gone through major changes is their children’s program. And the characters from Disney’s “Frozen” will be incorporated into the new program. For one thing, the guy at the trading post will call all the children together in the morning. The new children’s program will also include Spiderman as well as characters from Toy Story. And Dory will be part of the toddlers’ splash fun.
“Frozen” will also be one of the musicals that will be performed on board. Some of your favorite songs from the movie will be in this production as well. I’m betting that this would be something that I would love to see, especially with my “Frozen” loving nieces.
For the adults, some of the restaurants are being reworked, as well as some of the nightclubs. And that’s about all this article really says. This may lead you to believe that Disney’s cruises are mostly for kids. That is not true. Disney has a lot of things for adults to do, everything from educational tracks to adults-only pools to great nightlife. Please let me know what questions you have about any of this.
If you should take a cruise on this ship, you will be one of just 450 guests. So that means that the service is going to be better and more personal. You are also likely going to get a higher quality of food. I’ve had a crazy morning, but I think I’ve finally gotten to the place where I am going to be able to get some work done. I have so many things I would like to get done today. We’ll see how much I can accomplish.
But anyway, today we are going to look at Seaborne’s Quest. This ship is more of a large yacht than anything else. If you should take a cruise on this ship, you will be one of just 450 guests. So that means that the service is going to be better and more personal. You are also likely going to get a higher quality of food.
Here you will find very comfortable and spacious accommodations. The picture above was taken on this ship. So as you can see, you are not going to be in cramped quarters by any means. You will also have a nice bathroom, complete with a tub which is not always easy to find on cruise ships. The person writing this article found the beds and other furniture to be a little stiff, but that’s a matter of personal opinion.
I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have about Seaborne.
I have so much I want to do today. Knowing I want to start publishing some articles, the first step I took in that direction was getting organized, or least starting. That has kind of led to some more ideas, like I want to read these ebooks on business that I’ve downloaded, but have not read. I feel like I need to read them and make more of a strategic plan in what I’m doing.. I am also considering contacting the Make-A-Wish foundation and seeing if they might give me some leads. I’m not sure how all that is going to work, but we will see what happens?.
I’m usually just talking about one cruiseline. Today let’s discuss which are the best premium cruiselines in different categories, and why they are recognized as the best.
Cunard is recognized as the best in design. They have done a wonderful job with combining the old and new looks of the ships. Disney gets an honorable mention when it comes to the newer design of ships. And Holland America does A fantastic job with the old fashioned designs.
When it comes to accommodations, Disney does a great job with having family friendly staterooms. They were the first to come up with the idea of a split bathroom. Holland America has copied their idea. But Celebrity Cruises was the first to come up with better storage and bigger bathrooms.
Everyone has their own opinions when it comes to how much how much activity a cruise ship should provide for its guests. Some people like to focus on exploring the destinations. But if you want a cruise with a lot of onboard activities, you should try a Disney cruise. They are going to have a lot of activities for all of the different ages.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.