I’m sorry if the blog was rather short. I was trying to get a lot done in a little time. Anyway, let’s get back to our discussion.
- Does your family go completely wild over animals? You might also want to try Animal Kingdom’s villas. You will get to see the animals right from your rooms. This is another great way to relax after long days at the park.
- Do you think you might have an artist in the making? out their animation resort another value resort. They have the largest resort pool.
- Is your family group made up of older people mostly interested in Epcott? You will want to try Disney’s Beach City Club Resort. This is especially true if your family is into waterparks. Their waterpark has slides, they have a lagoon and a lazy river. It sounds great for families of teens.
- Do you like the sound of this also has villas. And here you will have access to things washers and dryers.
Disney has a lot of accommodations you can choose to stay in when you go visit their parks. Let’s look at some more descriptions of. these today
- They also have cabins at their wilderness resort. Again you are going to feel like you have stepped back into the Wild West. This is the perfect place if you want to go, and want to do a day or two at Disney, but would like to do other things on your vacation as well. Each cabin is going to have their own kitchen, living area, and bedroom. You can have your groceries delivered to you..
- Are you looking for the cheapest way you can do Disney? have campsites where you can stay as well. Oh, this doesn’t mean that you will be out in the wilderness with nothing to do. You will have a pool with waterslide. And everyone sits around the Big campfire at night and roasts marshmallows.
- Is your extended family looking to go to Disney World together? You might want to consider staying at Cooper Creek Villas. These places will have plenty of room for everyone here.
- You are a young family. You don’t want to camp, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on lodging either. Try the Disney’s All Star Movies Resort. They have a nice pool and you will also be treated to nice desserts in the evenings.
Disney does their best to ensure that everyone has what they want when guests come to visit them. The good news? Disney has a lot of choices when it comes to their resorts. The bad news? They have a lot of choices when it comes to their resorts. Let’s see if we can try to start untangling the web and make things a little clearer today.
First, why do you want to be sure to stay at a Disney resort and not another hotel close by? First of all, there is is Disney’s Magic Hour where only their resort guests are allowed in their parks. And okay, I need to be honest , Disney will overbook their ticketed guests, and sometimes they do not allow everyone who has a ticket into the parks. Resort guests are always allowed in. And now for some other reasons. Disney resorts have childcare and transportation. You will also get complimentary wifi at any of their resorts. Now on to the resorts themselves.
- Bay Lake Tower is the closest to the Magic Kingdom. You could even walk to the main gate. Try to a room where you can see Cinderella’s castle. Doing that will allow you to see the fireworks each night without leaving your room. This is a Deluxe Villa, and you will enjoy luxuries like your own kitchen and living area.
- Another Deluxe Villa is Boulder Ridge Villa at Disney Wilderness Lodge. Here you are only a boatride away from Magic Kingdom. You will feel like you have stepped back to the American Wild West, but there will be amenities. You’ll has access to a washer and dryer, kitchen, living area and separate bedrooms. They will even have a heated pool for those traveling in the winter.
You guys know I l love Disney. I talk about it any time I can. yes, Disney Cruises are going to have a lot to offer children. It is , they know how to make children happy. Bas every parent knows, make the children happy and you will make their parents happy as well. Let’s look at some ways Disney Cruises make their adult guest happy.
- Even when you are taking a family vacation, that does not mean that you are going to want to spend every single second with them. You are going to love their nursery and kids’ clubs Everything is done wonderfully well in these areas, and a lot of children would rather spend most of their time in these club? So even when you want to be with your children you shouldn’t have to put up with lots of other children.
- However a lot of families do go on these cruises to spend time together as a family. Imagine that? If other people’s children get to be too much for you, you can always go to the adults’-only areas.
- Most children aren’t going to go for the idea of no sleeping while they’re on vacation. Or maybe it is more like their parents won’t let them go for that idea. Anyway the time does come each evening when most the children are in bed and the ship becomes a place that is mostly for adults.
- a lot of state rooms are going to be little more than cracker boxes where you’re likely not want to do anything more than sleep and dress in them This is not true with Disney ships. They know that most of their guests will be families. They aralso going to have bigger bathrooms that are often split up. Disney also puts shower and tub combos in every room?That is virtually unheard of anywhere else.
Disney is a magical place, not only for young children, but also for their families. Where else can young children see their heroes up close and personal? Let’s take a look at some other tips that might help you as you plan a trip to Disney World.
- This is a huge place, you are going to want to bring a stroller for your little ones. There is no way they’ll be able to walk everywhere. If you fly, airlines will allow you to bring a stroller at no additional cost. If you do decide that you do not want to bring your own stroller, Disney has them available to rent for fifteen dollars a day. Be sure to mark your rented stroller in some way before you go on your rides. There will be hundreds of other strollers just like it at the parks.
- Okay, so how are you going to eat while you’re playing at Disney? They do have several different kinds of meal plans that are available. Disney has sit down restaurants as well as fast food options. You can choose one or the other, or a combination of both. There will be a lot of restaurants you can choose from. And you’ll probably find that you are going to spend about the same on a dining plan as you would without if you are mostly eating at Disney.
- Don’t leave home without your My Disney Experience App..You will be able to do a lot of different things with the app. From scheduling your FastPasses, to making dinner reservations, and managing your PhotoPass account. This will also work as your room key if you are staying at a Disney Resort. You can also check on how much waiting you will have to do at each attraction.
- Now how are you going to get that parks? Again you are going to have several options. Disney has shuttles that will take you to and from the different parks. This will require some waiting on your part. Uber, or something like that, will mean less waiting.
- Disney is magical for sure, but that doesn’t mean that it never rains. This might be the perfect time to ride the water rides. It might also be a great time to relax and watch the movie, Disney of course.
- Disney World is nothing without their characters from all of their movies. You will want to make sure that you meet all your favorites. The most convenient way to do that is to do Character Dining. You will be sure to meet everyone that way. Unfortunately, that can get expensive, so you will only want to do that with your most favorite characters. You can also meet characters throughout the parks different stations.
Planning a trip to Disney can be a lot of fun. It can also be very overwhelming. Friends and family who have gone before might be able to help you, or they might make it more confusing and overwhelming. There is just a ton to see and do there, and so you will have to figure out what the most important things to you and your family are. Doing your preparation before you leave is going to save you a lot of stress and hassle.
- The first I would recommend would be to keep this trip a secret from your children. My brother did this. His girls thought they were going to school like any other normal day, but my brother put on a movie for them. And it was a while before they figured out that they were going anywhere special. This is a great surprise for any little people. Keeping it a surprise will also help you avoid the million questions of when you are going to leave and all that.
- You know your family. You know the things your kids are going to be interested in. You also know when and how often to plan breaks. There are a lot of tools that will will be available for you online. One great thing for you is Disney’s maps which are quite detailed, giving you the price ranges for their restaurants, height restrictions on their rides, and more. The maps are also going to help you avoid doing as much walking because you know exactly where you are going.
- You might want to ship some of the stuff you’ll need to Disney before you leave. Having snacks in your room is going to be very helpful for kids who are hungry now and aren’t going to be happy waiting until you order dinner at the restaurant. They will even put your groceries in the refrigerator for you.
If you and your family are still looking for that perfect summer vacation, you might want to consider cruising with Disney. From what I hear, these are top notch cruises, where you’ll be pampered your entire cruise. Now I have to say up front that cruising with Disney is going to cost more than a cruise with Carnival or Norwegian, but you are going to get a lot more bang for your buck. Let’s take a look.
And no, there is no such thing as a discounted Disney Cruise. Cruises give discounts when they are not getting enough passengers, and Disney never has that problem.
You are going to want to take one of these cruises while your children are between the ages of five and twelve, or when they’re crazy about Disney and their movies. Disney loves children. From the moment you step on board, your children will be greeted by Disney characters. Characters go on all of the ships. If I am remembering right, the story is that characters live at either Disney World or Disneyland, but they go on vacation, like you are, for cruises and such.
- They do have childcare for children under age three. You will be paying extra for children under three, please be aware of that. The nursery is staffed by well trained professionals. You are going to get reports on how your child did each day.
- When your child is three, you will be able to check on your child and how he is doing in the nursery by your cruise phone.
- Every person who works on one of these cruises is going to love kids. You’ll see it when you go to eat. You’ll see it when your room is being cleaned.
Let’s talk some more about Disney and some of the differences between the two big parks.
- Okay, there are different character at Disney World rather than Disneyland. You can find out specifically which characters are where with Disney’s App. It seems like you will see more characters at Disneyland. Disney World’s characters are usually in or around their own pavilions.
- Magic kingdom and Disneyland have a lot of the same themed areas. But that doesn’t mean that the rides are exactly the same. And of course, Disney World has a lot more.
- Disneyland can easily be seen in one day, having about five hundred acres. On the other hand, Disney World has over nine thousand acres filled with attractions. And it will take you several days to enjoy everything.
You may think that if you have been to one of these parks, you have seen what Disney has to offer in the way amusement parks. While there are similarities, there are some differences.as well Let’s look at some of those today.
- First, there is a big size difference between the two. You are going to find four theme parks as well as two water parks. You will find twenty-five hotels. Disneyand has two parks and three hotels.
- And how can we forget that they have different castles? Isn’t that why a lot of these little girls to go, to see those castles and meet owners? Disney World has Cinderela’s castle. Did you know that they made a castle a certain height, if they would have made it a foot taller, they would had to put red for airplanes? At Disney, Sleeping Beauty’s castle is not as tall. You can in at both castles, but’s is the only one in which you can eat.
- You are going to find some of the foods, but there are some differences here as well. You might want to take at some recommendations that have on Pinterest so that you do not miss out on anything spectacular
It worked out that I took a long weekend. Even that has left me feeling pretty energized. Let’s get back to our discussion of Disney cruises.
- You should always have a camera with you. Disney characters need to take vacations too, you know? You are going to see plenty of characters aboard each ship. Have your camera ready just in case.
- Many children love to swim, and Disney knows that. Can you imagine a place where you can swim and watch Disney movies at the same time? That sounds like a child’s dream come true. You can do just that on Disney cruises. Little ones will also enjoy Disney themed splash pads. And don’t forget the water slides.
- Every time Disney does a cruise, the whole crew gathers in the lobby of their theater to trade pins. This is a great way to get to know your fellow guests and crew alike.
- Around the theater, you are going to find all kinds of shops. In these shops, you will find pins, tshirts, mugs, and things on like that. Disney Vacation Club members get a discount.
- Like most cruises these days, you can do Do you want to learn everything you can about Disney, take part in all the parties and everything? That is perfectly fine. Do you want to just hang out by the pools the whole time? They will have no problems with that either.
Would you like help planning your next Disney cruise? I would love to help you figure everything out. Please just let me know.