Hawaii. A lot of people want to get there. But a trip to Hawaii is kind of hard to plan. everything you need. For example, which islands will you visit on your trip?
- There are six major island, each of them is going to give you just a little taste of the whole of Hawaii. You are going to be traveling such a long way to get there, why not go to more one island?
- Not only are the islands very different, various places on each island are going to be quite different. You might want to book hotels in more than one section of the island. This will give you a better feel of the different parts.
- You are going to need to rent a car when you go to Hawaii. There is just no getting around that. Buses will not run fast enough to make it worth your while.
- Everyone knows that the children are off during the summer. And yeah, taking them would be nice.. Or winter would be the best time to see the whales. But going in autumn or spring will be the best way to beat the crowds and get better prices. Hawaii never has bad weather to speak of.
Last week, we were talking about some cruises you might want to take to get out of this winter weather. But what if you want to bring your children along on your tropical vacation? The idea of a tropical vacation with kids can be tantalizing and yet terrifying all at once. Today let’s start looking at some destinations that will hopefully not leave you hanging.
- We’ve been talking about Hawaii earlier this week, we are going to start by looking at Kauai. This is an absolutely beautiful island with lots of green rolling hills, and yet you are going to be near the ocean as well, since you are on an island. You and your family will have plenty to do here. There is everything from whale watching to helicopter rides to the beautiful beaches with all the water sports. You and your family will want to stay at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas to ensure a private bedroom away from the kids and a kitchen you can cook in.
- Does your family just love mountains, volcanoes, wildlife and adventure? Consider booking a trip to Costa Rica. Staying in their capital city of San Jose will also get you close to coffee plantations, beaches and places you can zipline. And your hotel should be the San Jose Costa Rica Marriott for huge rooms and rainforest views.
- Have you ever wanted to explore French Polynesia? Paul Gauguin Cruises has some of the most intriguing itineraries. Cruising will allow you to get to see several islands on one trip.
- If you know anyone who has been to the Bahamas, you’ve probably heard of the resort Atlantis. This is a huge, sprawling resort that has sections that are for families, and other sections that are for adults only. Your family could stay on this resort your whole vacation and have a perfect trip.
I’m trying out some new things in I’m business. I’ve just started today, so I’m not sure how anything is going to work. But I am feeling like I need to try some new things, and we’ll have to see what happens. But anyway, this blog is about travel, so let’s get back to discussing Hawaii.
What is the first city you think of when you think of when you think about Hawaii? Might it be honolulu? Located on the island of Oahu, this is the state’s capitol. And as such, it is the epicenter for the state’s political, economic and cultural life.
Here you will find a bustling metropolis full of museums, historic sites and places to take in the performing arts. There is also a lot of great shopping. And yet in honolulu, no one is truly in a rush. You are going to have time to take in your beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the feel of sand between your toes as you listen to live music.
Let’s look at some top reasons to go to this remarkable city.
- Hanauma Bay is a great place to visit. It is a gorgeous place to simply sunbathe. But people who snorkel are going to love the wide variety of sealife here.
- You can visit iolani Palace which is the only palace in the State.
- You might also want to visit Diamond Head State park which has some great trails leading to some excellent views.
From what I hear, cruising is the perfect way to explore Hawaii. Especially if you are going to see the islands for the first time, a cruise is the perfect way to see several islands at once. Life on these islands can be rather expensive, so taking a cruise is likely going to save you a pretty good bit of money. A cruise is also going to have everything planned out for you, saving you a lot of time and aggravation.
Okay, so what do you think of when you think of when you think of Hawaii? Are you thinking of swaying palm trees, grass skirts, and luaus? Hawaii is this and so much more. Some other reasons to go?
- Hawaii is an incredibly beautiful place that no one should miss out on.
- They have an unique and fascinating history and culture.
- Are you someone that loves being on the ocean and doing all kinds of water sports? If that’s you, you are going to love this place.
- If you get tired of beach life, you might enjoy exploring by air in a helicopter. You might get a new vantage point on their spectacular waterfalls. Or you might see some of their active volcanos.
- Everyone needs to experience the delights of a traditional luau at least once in their lives.
- Hawaii is an absolute paradise for food lovers. Their cuisine is a mix of American, Asian and Pacific islands foodx
I hear that taking a cruise is one of the best ways to explore Hawaii. Hawaii is made up of more than one island, and you will want to see more than one island on your trip. What better way to do that than to take a cruise? And here are some other reasons you might want to consider taking a cruise to Hawaii.
- First of all, it can be rather time consuming and tedious to book all the flights to the different islands.
- It can also be difficult to figure out in which order to do everything. Why don’t you cruise these beautiful islands and not worry about any of that?
- Going on a cruise will also help you make sure that you will be seeing everything that you want to in the vacation time that you have. The cruise will let you know what all is available, and you will be able to pick and choose what’s right for you.
- You are going to be staying on the cruise ship for your whole vacation. There is no need to repack when you change islands.
- Sometimes you think you booked an ocean view room at a hotel, and then it turns out that you didn’t. On a cruise ship, you’re much more likely to get a room with a gorgeous view.
- Cruising to Hawaii also makes financial sense. Prices in Hawaii are usually pretty expensive. With a cruise, you will get everything paid for before you leave.
Have I convinced you to set sail for Hawaii? Please let me know.
Let’s look once more at Hawaii for families. There are nice hotels each island that you choose to go on in Hawaii. If you will give me a feel of what you would want in a hotel, I would be more than happy to help you find your perfect hotel. Not quite sure what you will need? I know the right questions to ask to help you make the right decisions to give you a great vacation. And some of those questions will be, are you interested in a children’s program? What kinds things are your teenagers interests in doing? What is your family interested in doing together? Hawaii have a rich history, and they are more than happy to tell their guests all about it. This is a place where lots of festivals take place, and you are more than welcome to take part in the fun.
Let’s take a little closer look at what’s available on Maui, since that is one the more popular destinations.
- If your family loves wildlife, you might enjoy taking kayaks out to visit the humpback whales. This is a great way to experience the animals, because there are no engines or crowds. You might also get to see some sea turtles on your trip in the water.
- Do you have a daughter that is just crazy about the mermaid Ariel? You might want to take her to Hawaii Mermaid Adventures. You will be given a tail, and will be practicing on land before you ever enter the water. And there are lifeguards who will be on hand during your entire visit.
- There are also horsefarms where you can ride or take private lessons. There are ponies for the little ones to enjoy.
Have I inspired you to take a trip to Hawaii? I would love to help you plan one? Please let me know.
Let’s start looking at Hawaii again. One thing this course I’m taking seems to stress is that while Hawaii has a lot of resorts that have plenty to keep children and teens busy, there is a lot that families can and should do together. This seems like a great place to reconnect with your family, enabling you to spend quality time together as a family, while still giving you some time to enjoy as a couple. So you will be getting the best of both worlds here.
- One thing many people may not remember about Hawaii is that this is where Pearl Harbor took place. The Naval Air Museum Barbers Point will have a lot of information on aviation history, as well as some hands on activities. You can also go to the site where the actual attack took place. Here you will find replicas of the airplanes that were flown. They also have a flight simulator.
- Do you have any cat lovers in your family? You might want to try Lanai Cat Sanctuary. This is the place around five hundred felines call home. Some of the residents will want to cuddle.. Others will be more interested in playing with you. The Four Seasons Hotel there has a program where you can volunteer with the cat sanctuary. A
- nd who doesn’t love chocolate? You will want to be sure to go to the Kauai’s Garden Island Chocolate. Here you will be able to learn all about chocolate and how it is made.. And of course, you will be able to purchase all kinds of gourmet chocolate products.
- And in Hawaii they firmly believe that the spa experience is not just for those over eighteen. A lot of resorts are going to have spa treatments for teeth and. Some spas will treat younger children as well.
I am going to stop here. I would love to know your thoughts on this or any questions you might have.
Today has been crazy, but I’m finally ready to get things done. When people are asked where they dream of going on vacation, many people will answer Hawaii. This place known for having some incredibly beautiful beaches. But that is hardly all they have to offer. Let’s take a look at some of the other things they have.
- On the island Oahu, you are going to find an excellent aquarium and zoo. There is also a garden maze your family can play in together, and some great museums you can explore. Want to know how Hawaiians play? Go to the Polynesian Cultural Center where they’ll teach you to play their games.
- On Hawaii Island, you will want to take a family picture on the Japanese bridges they have. You might want to go on a snorkeling trip on the Kona Coast. The Imiloa astronomy Center of Hawaii is a fascinating place to explore. And the Hawaiian Volcanos national park has lava fields.
- Does your family have a passion for the environment? You might want to visit Kauai, where they have Kokee Natural History Museum in Kokee State Park. This is also a great island to experience a luau on. O
- n Maui, there is this huge water tunnel where you can get up close and personal with manta rays and sharks at Maui Ocean Center. If you have children that are between seven and twelve, they can become junior rangers at the Haleakala Visitor Center. And the Hawaii Nature Center has a lot of hands on exhibits.
- On the Lanai island, you may enjoy driving along their rustic roads. You and your family may also want to explore this island on horseback. And this is a great place to enjoy the beach.
And we’re only starting to get a feel for Hawaii. Let’s continue this discussion tomorrow.
I think, I hope, I may have a travel agent host to work with. Finding one is going to be a big relief because I’ve been looking for one for the last few months, and to put it simply, having a host is what allows me to do business. [That didn’t work, so I’ve contacted several other agencies, and we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.]
January was the month where I got to see most my siblings. People were in and out for the first half of the month. And then I had my big trip to Cyprus. I’ll probably start writing about that trip on Saturday. So the whole month kind of felt like a holiday to me. But I know that’s very unusual. If January has been “all work and no play” for you, you might want to consider getting away with the one you love for Valentine’s Day. Today let’s look at some places you might want to consider.
- The Napa Valley comes up first on U.S. News’s list. This place is known for having some of the best vineyards the country. And because so many people are getting more interested in wine these days, they have more and more nice hotels and restaurants for you to enjoy while you are there.
- Is Hawaii on your bucket list? Why not go to Kauai? This is a place where you are going to find a lot of nice beaches. Are you looking for a place to take long walks on the beach, or is taking adventures more your thing? You will also find a lot of nice villas to stay in here.
- Or maybe you want to go to Maui. Is staying in a luxury resort your idea of fun? There are a lot of these resorts on Maui. And again, you are going to find beautiful beaches where you can enjoy many of your favorite sports?
- Looking for something a little closer to home? Maybe you should try Charleston? This is a great place to enjoy looking at historic homes and some great museums. You will find fantastic southern cuisine in this city too.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.
Hawaii is a place many people want to go to. For many people it is simply a beautiful beach.. Others may want to try their golf. Other people may want to explore Pearl Harbor. But today we are going to talk about what Hawaii has to offer in the way of food.
Food is a big part of our lives. Most people I know tend to eat two to three times a day. Our bodies need the food to turn it into energy we need to live. Eating together is also a good way to enjoy our family or friends. It is nice to have good conversation and relax over our dinner after working all day.. Some people like eating the same things day after day. Other people always like trying something new. And traveling because you love food is becoming more and more popular. People are trying all kinds of new dishes. They are also taking cooking classes, mixeology classes, and exploring vineyards and things like that.
So what does this have to do with Hawaii? The Sheraton Maui recognizes that foodie travel is becoming a popular thing, and they are trying to get in on this segment of the travel industry. For starters, they are going to be offering culinary classes on select Tuesdays in August, and their mixeology classes will be held the following Thursday.
On the culinary side, you will be learning about things like breadfruit. You will also be learning about how the pineapple was introduced to Hawaii. In the mixeology class, you will learn how to make several different drinks and will be enjoying appetizers as well. You will get discounts on certain restaurants when you participate in these classes.
I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.