I know that some people say that Mexico is not a safe place to travel to. But what the experts are saying is that as long as you stay within the confines of the resort area that you should be perfectly safe. And from what I hear, Mexico makes a perfect place for romance. It has some absolutely beautiful beaches here. Mexico also has some excellent resorts, with some exquisite cuisine. Today let’s look at some places in Mexico that you might want to consider for your next romantic getaway.
- The Riviera Maya would make a fantastic choice. Here you will find beautiful beaches, some that are quite secluded. This is a great place to have a wedding or renew your vows. You can also explore ancient Mayan ruins.
- Cancun has an excellent reputation when it comes to honeymoons. Or would you rather do your actual wedding here? Having a destination wedding is something that is extremely popular to do here, and they have everything you might need to plan your special day. You’ll also find some beautiful beaches and excellent resorts in this area.
- Ever dreamed of exchanging your vows underwater? Cozumel is one of the few places that will allow you to do that. You won’t have trouble finding anywhere you want to go, and most of it is within easy distance. You can spend your days scuba diving, playing golf or tennis, or exploring ruins. And there will be plenty of evening entertainment as well.
- Los Cabos is the perfect place to plan a romantic getaway any time of the year. This is one place where the desert meets the sea. Want to be pampered at every turn? Los Cabos is your place.
- San Migual De Allende has been voted “best city in the world” two years in a row. This is another excellent choice for a destination wedding. Again you’ve find everything you might need right here.
Today we are going to take a look at Los Cabos and some of what they have to offer. I know that there was a major storm there last September, but the good news is that they are rebuilding. New hotels are going up. And they are making it pretty easy for American to come visit their beautiful place by adding more flights, and this is something they’re continuing to work on as time goes by.
As with a lot of popular destinations, Cabos has many different resorts you can choose from. Through in the particular course I am going through, they seem to focus on “adults only” resort. Maybe I just haven’t gotten to the family friendly resorts yet?
If you are looking to do something a little different, you might want to consider a place called Acre, where you will actually be staying in one of their treehouses. They have a restaurant, a bar, and a pool. They do not say much about the treehouses themselves, but they do recommend no more than a three night stay. Dreaming of a longer vacation in Cabos? Plan your stay at Acre before or after enjoying a resort.
Now let’s look at some of the attractions of Los Cabos.
- Animal lovers will enjoy watching whales or looking for dolphins. This is also a place where sea turtles lay their eggs.
- This is also a great place for those who love art. There are museums and galleries, and there is at least one huge art festival..
- Those who have a keen interest in wine may also want to visit Cabos. There are vineyards to explore and wineries where you can sample different wines.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this.
re about to start traveling some. I think I am going to have internet, and so should be able to work some. But we will see how everything plays out.
Are you tired of the winter and ready for some fun in the sun? If that describes you, why don’t you try Los Cabos? This Is a beautiful spot located in Baja California… Here is a trivia fact for you. Los Cabos became a hot spot thirty years ago thanks to the show “Beverly Hills 90210” Now let’s look at some reasons that you should go.
- First of all, this is a convenient flight from Los Angeles. This works great for those who live in this area. It also works well for those who want to take a tour of Hollywood, and then do a little fun i the sun vacation. Cabo, which is what those who are in the know call it, is a great place for families or couples alike.
- San Juan Del Cabo is the smaller of the two cities. It is still a quaint town, where you can find cobblestone roads and nice little shops. This is the quieter town where you can truly relax. Cabo San Lucas is the more commercialized city. This is where you will find all of your evening entertainment.
- Not only is this place beautiful, it also has beautiful weather. They get rain around twenty-four days a year. It is rare that the temperature drops below 75.
- You are going to be enjoying a lot of fresh foods wherever you eat in this place. There is even one place that will help you learn to paint. They will provide everything you will need, including lunch..
Have you been to this place? I would love to know your thoughts.
I got up pretty early and ended up doing some personal things, but I’m still getting to work a little early, and I love it. I have several things I need to do. So let’s get started.
We’ve talked about working vacations on this blog before.. Something some people may not know about me is that I was homeschooled growing up. And I know one thing that everyone loved was that we could go on trips any time we wanted without missing too much school. Our family would work pretty ststeadily through out the schoolyear, and then we’d take a long summer break.. Sometimes Dad would have to go on business trips, and we’d go with him.. And I know more and more families are homeschooling for all kinds of reasons these days. So today, let’s look at some places your family could combine work and pleasure.
Vegas, which does have a lot to offer families, has wifi in most of their casinos. I know there are some great family resorts in the area that your family could enjoy together. Maybe your family can decide on the best time to work and do school, and then you can have the rest of the time to enjoy time together.
Los Cabos may be another place you can combine work and play. Yes , it was ravaged by a hurricane about a year ago, but they have rebuilt everything quickly. Most the hotels should have wifi. And when you need to take time to relax and unwind , you can take a scuba adventure or treat yourself to a spa session.
Let me know if any of this inspires you to take a working vacation. I would be more than happy to help you out.