If you do not already have a vacation planned, you might want to considerplanning one for either late August or early September. Today we are going to start looking at some destinations you might want to consider.
- And let’s start with Anguilla which is located in the Caribbean. This sounds like a nicer area with a lot of luxurious resorts.. You are going to find many five star places here.
- Key West is always going to be nice, but you will be able to get a very nice breeze most of the time. Their Duval Street always has a party going on. And surprisingly, some of the hotels are going to have their best rates in the summertime. H
- ave you wanted to visit Vietnam, but haven’t been sure when? Late summer through October is going to be when the crowds die down. This is also when prices drop. You will also enjoy great temperatures light rainfall.
- Mexico is always pretty inexpensive, but this is especially true during the summer months. Places like Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum are all going to have great rates whether you want a normal hotel or an all inclusive resort.
- Are you craving winter in summer? Try going to New Zealand. You are going to get great rates anywhere you go. And you will also avoid the crowds.
Let’s do something a little different today. Mexico, it’s one place that some people think you should avoid, and others say that this is a great time to visit. What I’ve heard as far as safety goes is that staying on resort property, you should be perfectly safe. If you’re looking for an inexpensive trip to Mexico, now may be one of the best times to go.
Like I said earlier, staying at a resort is your best bets when it comes to your safety, and fortunately Mexico has a lot of resorts you can choose from. And many of these will be all inclusives. That means that you will get your room, food, beverages and activities for one price. You will want to be sure to read the fine print to know exactly what is or is not included. Or if I book your trip, I can help you figure out all the details.
Where you book your trip in Mexico can have a huge impact on how much you will spend on your trip. For example, Los Cabos is a very inexpensive place to travel to. You may be surprised at how beautiful this place is. You will find plenty to do and lots of great food to enjoy.
Rivera Maya will have many different resorts you could choose from. The beaches there are absolutely stunning. Cancun would be another pretty inexpensive place to visit. You should be warned that this is a place where people will go to party. Are you looking to explore ancient Mayan Ruins? You will want to visit Tulum, which is a very quiet place.
If you’d like to try to visit Mexico at no cost, consider getting a Hyatt credit card. This will allow you to save up points which you will be able to spend on your hotel stays.
Do you have any questions? Please let me know.
I have several ideas of things I want to do for the business. I think I am going to look up some influencers who are passionate about the family… Why? Because I love the family, and want to use this family to help families grow together. But before I start into that, I want to make sure all my other work gets done. So let’s get started.
Spring breaks is going to be here before we know. And it is definitely not too early to start planned your summer vacations. On that note, today let’s talk about oasis, and some of what it has to offer families.
Your first question is likely going to be, where are these resorts located? Oasis has . Tulum, Mexico and Cancun. And now, let’s look at some of what these properties have to offer.
- Like most resorts, these places are going to have a kids club where your children can be entertained during the day. But unlike a lot of kids’ clubs I see, there does not seem to be any kind of educational program. Remembering back to when I was a kid, I don’t think I would have liked to do educational stuff on my vacation. These clubs have waterslides and a place where kids can enjoy the beach here. Another thing that I haven’t seen anywhere else is that the kids are going to have their own restaurant which seems like it is going to be in this kids’ club. They will serve foods like pizza and hamburgers.
- What will you be doing while your kids are enjoying their fun? Well, start your morning right by doing yoga. Indulge yourself with a couples’ massage. Enjoy a candlelit dinner.
- But, you may be saying, can families spend time together as a family? Isn’t that what your business is all about? Yes, that is what my business is about. And yes, families will be free to enjoy as many meals together as you want? There are beautiful beaches you can enjoy together.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. And of course, what I would love even more is to help you to book a vacation please let me know if you are interested.
I always say that I’d rather busy than bored. And right now, work is keeping me busy.. Right what I consider essential is to make sure that this gets done, to check e-mail and to go through my Facebook groups. I have added trying to write some on an article each. I’m also trying to get through some travel agent classes, and then reading up on how to get some more clients.. It’s kind of a lot, but I really do enjoy everything I do and enjoy the variety. I am seldom bored.
Okay, have you ever thought about visiting Mexico City, but aren’t what you might do there? Today let’s look at some attractions you might want to try.
- The first place you might want to try is the market. You are going to find everything under the sun at this other. You will find clothes and hats, household goods and toys. This is also a great place to get lunch.
- Chapultepec Park is a great to go when you just want to chill out. There are places you can sit in the shade. They also have paddleboats on the lake for you to enjoy. Tired of the outdoors? Try their museum of anthropology.
- Do you love history? You might want to take a tour of Teotihuacan. It was once home to thousands of people. Now you will see pyramids and get a glimpse of the city’s past.
- You might also want to take an afternoon cruise on an Xochimilco. Mexico City has a lot of canals, and they have beautiful boats to explore these canals on. And sometimes you will get a concert as you cruise.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this. Please let me know.
I have had some other things I wanted to get done today today. I’m trying to figure out a place that will pay me to write travel advice. I want to do this to bring in some money for the business, and hopefully get some more clients. Figuring out when to look at writing jobs is hard. I want to get through everything I feel like I need to do each day, but then I often feel too tired to really concentrate on figuring out the writing jobs. I’m not sure what to do, but I am going to try to figure something out.
One of my sisters is going to Mexico next month… Of anyone in our family, she’s the one who likes to live on the dangerous side. As a travel agent, what I’ve heard is that as long as you’ll stay on the resorts, you should be just fine. But the United States has issued a new travel warning in light of recent events, so let’s take a look at what they’re saying now..
Basically there are certain parts of Mexico that have become unsafe because of violence. People have been asked to stay away from those areas, unless you absolutely have to go there. The big problem is that there have been battles between gangs themselves, and fighting between gangs and the Mexican government. At this point, United States’ citizens are not targeted, but of course you never know what could happen, and it’s wisest not to take that chance.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this or any questions you might have.
I’m kind of in the middle of a big project.. I know I love being a travel agent, but I also love to write. I think that’s kind of obvious. I’m getting more serious about getting articles published. My goal is to have several on going gigs by the end of the year. I’m working on my first one of these. It’s exciting and nerve wracking at once. My hope is that writing these articles will help get word out about my business a lot better.. But first…
Mexico has kind of gotten mixed reviews when it comes to travel. On the one hand, it is a beautiful place. There are also a lot of truly great resorts. But there is a drug problem down there. And this is kind of a cycle. People don’t have a lot of money, then they get mixed up with the wrong crowd and get involved in selling drugs. And when you’re selling drugs, you are going to be working with people who are not in their right minds, and that can lead to all kinds of problems. But this problem can come up anywhere, not just Mexico.
Honestly, for the most part, Mexico is pretty safe. It is usually wisest to either stay at your resort, or go on tours with groups. But the same can be said for anywhere you aren’t familiar with, especially if you don’t know the language. Wandering away by yourself is just Not smart.
Mexico is a great place to go if you are wanting to do an all inclusive. You are probably not going to find a better price on a resort.. And a lot of resorts are going to have multiple properties where when and if you get tired of your own resort, you can go to other properties.
I would love to know your thoughts about this or any questions you might have.. Answering questions about travel is part of what travel agents are supposed to be doing. Just let me know.
I am not going to work tomorrow. I’m not sure whether I am going to be online, but feel like I need to take a little time away.
If you have never been out of the country, it can be exciting and scary at the same time. You will have a lot of questions about what you should and shouldn’t do, what you need to bring, etc. I can help you with these type questions. Please just let me know.
But if you’re looking for a good first destination you might want to try Mexico. You might have heard that Mexico isn’t the safest place to travel, but the danger is only in certain parts of this country. And whether you’re looking for backpacking or luxury, Mexico should have something to suit your tastes. They will also have great hostel and bus systems.
We are goin to get back to this on Monday. I would love to know your thoughts.
There are certain things I try to do each work day. There is this obviously. And I check e-mail each day too. But I’ve found an absolutely free travel agent school, and I try to work on that several times a week. Let’s not discuss discuss how well I’m doing on that goal this week . But anyway, I’m studying Mexico lately.
So if you’re thinking about going to Mexico here is some more iinformation for you.. First, you should know that Mexico, especially areas that have a lot of resorts, is as safe as any major US city. Yes, it is wise to be careful with yourself and your valuables. Traveling with at least one other person, but that is always true wherever you go.
Anyway, there is a resort in Cancun called Playa Hotels and Resorts Gran Caribe. They have a deal where if you and your spouse pay full price, two children will get in free which will save you a good bit of money. You will have access to kids’ clubs. Please let me know if you are interested in taking a trip here.
I have a crazy week ahead, just have a lot going on with friends in the evenings. Not sure I am going to accomplish much extra. But sometimes it’s nice to take something of a break. And I love being with friends. So anyway, let’s get started.
We are going back to the same article we were looking at yesterday. But thinking about this more, theseluxurious resorts could work well for girls’ getaways and things like that as well as couples’ times away.. The first resort we are going to look at is El Dorado Royale. This is an adults only resort that has won several awards. You can get your own private pool. There are secluded beaches for you to enjoy. You can even get concierge service. As far as restaurants, you can choose from several gourmet places, including Italian and international. There is one restaurant that does dinner and shows for you.
Let’s move on to another resort. La Blanc Spa Resort is set in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone. This is another adults only resort, and would be the perfect place to get away from all your cares and enjoy everything in the Hotel Zone. This district has a lot of great restaurants, and different choices as far as nightlife… Please let me know if either of these properties interests you.
My weekends are getting crazy. And I think things are just going to get crazier as we get into warmer weather.. I have more people I’m hanging out with and things like that. It’s kind of just a crazy time.Anyway, I have several things I want to do, so I need to get started.
Mexico happens to be the place I’m studying right now in travel agent school. And a good friend of mine has just gotten engaged. So this article from the travel news kind of caught my eye.. Cancun and the Riveria Maya both have beautiful beaches and so makes great places to take a romantic getaway. Maybe especially if you are wanting to do something kind of nice or on the luxurious side. And of course, Mexico is close enough to the United States whether you want to go for a long weekend or take a longer vacation, it’s perfect.
El Dorado CasiTas Royale is one of these luxurious resorts . It is a four star all inclusive. This place is on one of the beautiful beaches and is a favorite for destination weddings and hone moons. You can have a Jacuzzi in your suite. The resort also has top of the spa services, including classes which will show you how to give each other massages.You will be able to chooSe from twelve different restaurants and the same number umber of pools for the ultimate vacation n experience.
might pick this back up tomorrow, but haven’t decided. Please let me know if you are are interested in this.