We haven’t looked at anything related to cruises lately. Today let’s look at some different cruise news.
- Royal Caribbean International has told us some more of what we can expect when it comes to its newest ship, Spectrum of the Seas. This is their most expensive ship to date. Now before anyone gets too excited, this ship will debut about a year from now, and it is for the Chinese market anyway. Royal Caribbean started in the Caribbean market three years ago. This is to be this cruiseline’s first suite-only ship. They will have family suites that will be on more than one level of the ship. And when it comes to food, their main dining room is going to have Chinese and what they call western options. Their buffet is going to be huge. They will also have a tea room and cafe parlor. This ship will be going to diverse ports, and will have some longer sailings.
- MSC has just christened its newest ship. There were were festivities throughout the day in honor of its arrival. Several different celebrities graced the day. This ship is going to have the longest zip line in the cruise industry. Your family will love their aqua park that has four waterslides the ship will also have the world’s widest waterfront boardwalk at sea.
- Seabourn is announcing its European itineraries for 2019. Their plan is to have four vessels in Europe. Seabourn is a luxury cruiseline that has been helping guests explore Europe for thirty years, so they have a pretty good feel for what people want. They know which ports are the best to do overnight stays. They also know what special programs people want. They will have some longer sailings as well.
I’ve decided that I like doing two things at once. Sure, writing about what I am learning about in this travel agent school seems to take me a little longer. But we are supposed to get the word out about the things we’re learning, and writing about the things I am learning does help. And since this school has many different courses, I should keep quite busy for a while.
Today we are going to look at the MSC Cruiseline. MSC stands for Mediterranean Shipping Company. MSC strives for excellence in everything that they do, and has won a lot of awards for what they do.
- Where do these cruises go? Basically anywhere you would be interested in traveling to. They do Mexico and the Caribbean, they also do Europe and Asia. They also do an excellent South American cruise.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of what they have to offer. When it comes to food, their specialty is Italian. They have a lot of great pasta dishes. You will be able to get a great pizza any time that you’d like. But Italian isn’t the only cuisine that they have. They have a famous Asian chef that is over their Asian restaurants. And of course, they have a pas chef to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- MSC has partnered with LEGO to bring children and their families experiences they will never forget. They will have all the supplies that you will need for your baby and toddler that you will need.
- MSC also understands your need to keep up with your fitness program while on board. They will help you create the right exercise program while you are on board. They will also help you come up with healthy menus.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this..
Cruises are a popular way to take a vacation these days. You can usually find an all-inclusive deal on a cruise. There is often a wide variety of activities you can enjoy on your ship. If you have a specific interest you want to pursue on your vacation, they have a lot of themed cruises you can enjoy. But what happens is when group of your friends wants is to go on a cruise, and some people really want to do the cruise as inexpensively as possible and other people are looking for that luxury.. Well, I have a couple of ideas that you might want to consider.
The first is Norwegian’s “The Haven” experience. With The Haven, you are going to have very spacious accommodations, and will not be bothered by the masses because only the people staying in The Haven and their guests will be was allowed in this area. You will have your own restaurant. If you want to go to restaurants in other parts of the ship, your reservations will be the top priority. You will have the service of a butler and a coincierge. You will also have your own pool.
Now let’s look at MSC’s Yacht Club. Again, you are going to have your own exclusive area to hang out with just the people that you choose. The suites you stay in will be extravagant. You will have top priority in all of the restaurant, as well as top priority in all of the entertainment venues A butler will be at your service day and night. I would love to know your questions about any of this.
My sister and I are on our own this week. I have a lot of work stuff I want to do. But we’re watching this show in the evenings, and I’m kind of getting pulled in to this show.. Anyway, I need to make the most of my time.
October is National Cruise Month, and I’m getting a lot of e-mail about cruises. Let me know if you would like to know more about the cruise deals I’m seeing. I’ll be more than happy to help you book a trip.
Today e are going to be looking at MSC Cruises. One great thing about these cruises is that they have a lot of entertainment. If you go on a seven-night cruise, they will have shows six of the nights. There will be Broadway type shows, acrobatic shows, as well as operas.. One thing I feel like I have to say is that I’ve heard that most of the shows on board ships are not very clean as in not family friendly. I think Disney is the exception to that.
Having said that, MSC does have a lot of activities for your family to do together. You will have access to a bowling alley. There is also something called the “LEGO Experience”. And there are always pools and water slides to enjoy on these ships.
They also have a wonderful spa for you to enjoy while you are there. Health and wellness is one of their focuses. They have a great gymnasium with personal trainers. They also have something called “aqua cycling”, which is cycling in a pool. It’s a favorite among the guests.
Let me know if you are interested in going on one of these cruises.