Multi generational travel is getting more and more popular. Today let’s look at some more destinations that are becoming more and more popular with these large family groups that are traveling together.
- First, you might want to go down under. I have a sister and brother-in-law that went to Australia, and they absolutely loved it. You are going to find all kinds of beautiful places to hike. You are also going to find fantastic beaches, and places to do all kinds of adventure sports.
- Canada ranks pretty high on this list. And one thing they do mention is the beautiful beaches. One of my favorite movies is set in Prince Edward Island, and it is truly gorgeous. But I doubt there are many months where you would actually want to do much swimming. I imagine that this is a great place to hike too.
- Portugal is a place many Americans love getting to. It is easily accessible by American citizens. It is also a place where the dollar stretches far. And it’s also a beautiful country.
- If your family loves exploring history and culture, you might want to consider Spain. You are also going to have a lot of beautiful days here which will make going to the beach perfect.
- The place that is getting number one is New Zealand. Part of that is because it’s so safe. And again, you will find a lot of fantastic beaches and natural wonders.
Honestly, when I read something on Zika, the only people they say should be worried about this is women that are pregnant, or couples that are trying to become pregnant. So this does not feel like a wide spread risk at all. Still if you fall into this category, this is important to figure out. Read on for some good advice.
The first place we are going to look at is Hawaii. They have managed to keep the disease away quite well. And Hawaii has a little something for everyone. There are some beautiful beaches, of course. You can find great golf. There are all kinds of great restaurants, no matter your taste. And you can plan a vacation as cheaply or as extravagantly as you’d like.
Or if you’re looking for something like Cancun, you might want to try Spain. This country has a lot of great nightlife. And of course, you will also find some great beaches and beautiful scenery. you might also want to try Portugal if you are looking for something a little more like Brazil.
Or if you like adventure, you might want to consider Alaska. Here you will find all kinds of wildlife and beautiful views. Please let me know if anything piques your interest.
We are on the road again. This trip kind of came up last minute.. But I do have internet, so I am going to get some things done.
Sometimes people go on cruises to go and see things. But sometimes people just want to go on cruises just to relax. And days at sea are relaxing. You can sunbathe by the pools there, play games in their gameroom, or take in shows. And of course there are always lots of choices of places to eat on any ships.
The first cruise we are going to look at is Royal Caribbean’s “Nowhere Cruise”. This is a three night cruise so it is not a huge investment of time or money. You will be sailing out of New York City.. Besides all the usual activities, you can go skydiving or attend trapeze school.
If you’ve ever wanted to go “across the pond”, as they say, Celebrity may have just the thing for you. Starting in April 2016, they will have a cruise that will take you eight days just to cross over. You will then be stopping in Spain, Portugal, and France.
I think we are going to look at more of these tomorrow, hopefully I can get internet somewhere. But do let me know if either of these sounds interesting to you.