Yesterday we were looking at some of the family friendly cruise lines. But what if you and your group decides that you do not want to take children, and want to enjoy a few days in the lap of luxury. True, these cruises will be somewhat more expensive than the ones that we were discussing yesterday. But these cruises also tend to be more all inclusive.. Your sky is going to be covered. Your shore excursions will be taken care of. You will have no need to worry about how much your meals are going to cost, and that even includes an adult beverage with your meals. You will receive complementary wifi when you book one of the higher level suites. You are also going to find that these ships are going to have many fewer people on board their ships, which means that you will receive a higher level of service.
- Let’s start by looking at Oceania Cruises. These cruises will not take more than fifteen hundred guests at a time.These cruises are for those who love the finer things in life, especially when it comes to food and drink. You will not find the frenzied pace that you would find on the cruisres we discussed yesterday, instead you will find a very tranquil environment. These cruise tend to attract older couples.
- Also in this category of cruises would be Regent Seven Seas. Again you are going to find many fewer guests which means a higher level of service. You will also find superior cuisine. Regent does have a limited children’s program, which sets them apart from these type of cruises.
- Seabourn’s ships will have no more than four hundred and fifty guests. Like most these cruises, people who have been on the other type of ships will be amazed by how much room they have in their suites. And again, you will be treated to fine cuisine.
I had to show you this. Isn’t it beautiful? This is a new cruise ship that has just been The most common level of suite is going to have up to 450 square feet, and will have really nice furnishings everywhere you turn, even in the bathrooms. built by Regent Seven Seas. The ship is named the Seven Seas Explorer, and they’re calling it the most luxurious ship built. Let’s take a look at why they say that.
- Their most luxurious suite kind of feels over the top. It has more room than most homes. They’ve gone to great lengths and great expense to see that the bed is beautiful and yet very comfortable. They also have a grand piano in this suite.
- But the luxury does not end in this suite. You are going to find beautiful chandeliers throughout the ship.
- You will also find a lot of nice marble and other really nice furnishings throughout the ship.This will be an all-inclusive product that looks like it will be available in 2017. Please let me know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
I’m having a good morning with the computer, and I’m so grateful for that. I really enjoy my job, and I have to have a working computer in order to do anything.
So let’s get back to this most luxurious ship… Wow, these suites really look spacious. I see a Baby Grand in the living room area pictured above. Each suite is going to have a living room and two bedrooms. While on board, you are going to be able to enjoy a seven hundred seat theater where guests can either sit in regular theater seats or be at a cocktail table. The ship also has a lounge that will take you back to the 1920’s. This lounge has a dance floor you will be able to enjoy, this place will make you feel like you’ve stepped into The Great Gatsby. Another lounge has a country club feel to it. Here you can hear live music performed while sipping your favorite beverage.
Regent’s goal is to raise the standard for luxury cruises. And to my way of thinking, they have done a pretty good job. Let me know if you are interested in taking one of these cruises. I will be more than happy to help you out.
Yes, I know I missed yesterday, I’m once again having problems with my communication device. having one problems after another is getting so frustrating. But anyway, I have a lot I want to try to do today, so let’s get started.
Regent Cruise Lines is building what they call, “the most luxurious ship ever built”, so let’s look at that today. For starters, the only accommodations on board are suites. The ship will also be among the most spacious in the industry. One type of these suites will contain your own personal spa, and a glass enclosed sitting area. You might also like to know that this is going to be among the most all-inclusives in the market.
You are going to have to make reservations if you want to eat at their steakhouse, which is only opened for dinner. However, your meal comes at no additional charge to you. This is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic dinner. There is a main dining room which serves all three meals, or you can get breakfast and lunch buffets in a glass enclosed room., which will transform into a nice Italian restaurant at night.
I am going to stop here for now and may get back to this tomorrow… I would love to know your thoughts.