With Valentine’s Day, February seems like a great month for romance. A lot of young men choose to propose right around this time. Some people even choose to be married in February. With romance in the air, let’s look at some reasons that Palace Resorts makes a great place for a wedding.
- Palace Resorts wants your business, so they are going to give you two free nights to check out a place before you book your wedding. They have resorts in both Mexico and Jamaica for you to choose from.
- Palace makes it easy to host any kind of celebration that you would want to have. This is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing. Do you want a big Christian ceremony. They can do that. Have you dreamed of a very private ceremony? They can do that as well.
- Do you have very specific ideas of how you want your cake? Don’t worry. They have a chef that specializes in cakes. And e able to help you with all of your pastry needs.
- Ready to get started planning your wedding right away? Palace has a website that will help you every step of the way. Ask me if you would like that website.
I would love to know any questions you might have about any of this. Please let me know.
It’s Saturday, and I have several things I would like to get done. But we will see how much actually gets done today and how much will wait until Monday.
Let’s continue on with our Valentine’s Day theme. There are resorts in Cozumel that are trying to help you make the most of your romantic getaways. Let’s look at some of what they have to offer.
First, what two properties are we talking about? The Occidental Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel are the two properties we are going to feature today. One of the great things about both of these places is that they will do whatever they can to help you to make your proposal of marriage quite memorable. The staff will be more than happy to help you decorate with rose pedals and\or candles. You can also prepare special desserts. Want to put the ring into the dessert? That’s no problem either.
Okay, I know everyone is different when it comes to how they want their wedding to be. But have you ever dreamed of having your wedding underwater? How could you hear your vows to one another? I’m sorry, I’m really squeamish when it comes to scuba diving or anything like that. But if that’s something you want, these people will set you right up.
There are also a lot of different spa treatments they can help you arrange as a couple.. Married couples will be more than welcome to enjoy breakfast in bed together.. I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.
Valentine’s Day is coming up. Have you thought about what you want to do for your spouse? If you feel like you’ve been running around in circles, too busy doing life to really spend time together, perhaps it’s time for a romantic getaway. Maybe youould try to plan a surprise getaway. Here are some ideas that will help get you started.
- You will first to check your schedules. Surprising someone with a trip when that person has a huge project looming often will not turn into a happy experience for anyone.
- Where will you go? Do you have time for an international adventure? Or are you thinking more of a quick trip to a cabin somewhere? If you’re planning this on the fly, booking a nice hotel, close to where you live, works well.
- One of the points of this trip is to get away from everyone else for a while, so make arrangements for your children. Are your parents itching for time with their grandbabies? Or maybe you have a brother or sister or friend who could watch them? You are going to want to make sure that is set up pretty early in your planning process.
We are going to look at this more tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
What you want to do on your honeymoon mostly depends on who you are as a couple and what you like to do together. Taking a look through these suggestions may give you some ideas if you need them.
- Some people go all out on their weddings and do not have much to spend on their honeymoons. And instead of foregoing that special trip all together, they decide to go later. They may do something very simple and quiet the first few Rdays of their marriage. And then together they can save for a nicer trip on down the road.
- Some couples like to just relax together. Others are all about taking adventures together. Adventure travel is a popular thing to be part of. You just need to figure out where you want to go and what you want to do.
- Do you and and your future spouse just love eating together? Foodie travel is another trend in travel these days. There are cruises dedicated to food and learning more about. On these type trips you will have the opportunity to be part of cooking classes, wine tastings and things like that.
- The honeymoon may be the one time couples may feel like they can splurge on their vacation. I’ve actually heard of some using “Go Fund Me”, to pay for their trip. So where have you always wanted to go that you never dreamed you’ll be able to? This is the perfect time to splurge on luxury.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
I have several things I would like to get to today. We’ll see how much I can get done today and tomorrow. Let me do this first so I’ll know that it is done.
As a travel agent, part of my job is to keep up with travel trends. And since my niche is is family travel, and I believe that marriage is the basis for the families, I like looking at honeymoons. Besides I would love to start planning more honeymoons. So today let’s look at some trends in this area.
- People like the idea of getting back to nature. A lot of people like making sure that they eat what is grown right around them. And some couples have decided to go help out on a farm for their honeymoon. That seems a little weird to me, but whatever the couple wants.
- Remember that summer you took that road trip adventure? Why not try that with your new spouse? This will give you plenty of time to talk and make plans for your marriage. You will also learn more about each other as the two of you decide where to stop along the way. Now most couples like to stay in nicer places for their wedding trip, so you might want to plan where you will stop each evening.
- Some couples want to go on a cruise for their honeymoons. Others do not be on a ship with thousand of other people for this special trip. The alternative would be to go on a luxury cruise, which usually take less than a hundred passengers. On these you will get an unparalleled level of service.
I think we are going to get back to this tomorrow. Please let me know your thoughts.
I’ve done something this morning that I’ve known some time needed to be done. I’ve redone my profile on this. Hopefully this explains how we can work together. I would love to know your thoughts about this. And planning this is usually the job of the Maid of Honor to make that clear.
- The first thing that you will want to do is to talk to the bride, and find out what she wants this getaway to be like. Yes, this is for everyone, but it is her special time. She’s been trying to balance work, planning her wedding, and everything else she needs to do. Having a vacation with the people she considers her closest friends will hopefully relax her before her big day. She is going to have contact information for everyone she wants to have at this gathering.
- Find out how much of the actual planning she wants to do. Some brides know exactly what they want and want to make sure everything is exactly how they want it. Others need someone else to handle all of the details.
- Decide on the dates that will work best for everyone. If everyone is relatively close by, you might want to do this pretty close to to the time of the actual wedding. If people are spread out farther, you might want to have it farther out so that everyone is not worn out from traveling right before the wedding.
- Planning these events can take some time. Decide if you want to do all of the work yourself, or if you want some help doing this. You can get other friends to help put everything together. Or you can have your friendly travel agent help you.
I think I am going to get back into this on Monday. I would love to know any thoughts or questions you might have about any of this.
I’m usually talking about taking vacations here. [Since I’m a travel agent, that’s pretty much expected.] I believe in work\life balance. I believe it is good and right to work, to find a job we love and pour ourselves into it, but making sure we make time for our family and friends. And of course, I believe in taking vacations when we need to.. If it is time to start planning your next vacation, I would love to be the one to help you through that process.
For those looking to take a romantic getaway, a Couples’ Resort might be the ideal spot. Today we are going to take a to look at some reasons why that is.
- First, all inclusive tends to be a word that is used a lot when we talk about vacations, but each travel vendor defines exactly what that means with their company. With Couples’, you are going to probably going to get everything you’ll want at the up front price. You are going to get all of your meals covered any time that you want to eat, day or night. You’ll get to take part in their nightly entertainment at no charge. You’ll also get free golf, I do not see many places that say that. You’ll also get to participate in off-site trips.
- You will also have access to a “romance conceirge” who will help you line up everything that you will want to do on your vacation.
- Let’s look some at their accommodations. It looks like a lot of their suites are actually little bungalows which give you a lot of privacy. These are quiet retreats which will give the perfect place to relax with the one you love. Itlooks like a lot of these units will not have tvs.
- Okay, I said earlier that all your meals are included, but what kind of food experience ? It looks like you can choose from a little bit of everything. There is a grill which will be opened 24/7. They have a place where you can get sandwich. They also have a nice breakfast place. hey have a nice Asian restaurant they also have several nice places for you to do dinners.
- But maybe you have gone and explored all day, and all you really want to do is relax in your rooms. They will accommodate you. They will also serve you breakfast in bed. Looking to rekindle those sparks? Try having dinner in the moonlight here you will enjoy a nice three-course dinner, complete with wine.
I would love to help you book a vacation at one of these resorts. Please let me know if you are interested.
I’m getting an early start and am extremely grateful. I have several things I would like to do today and feel like I am going to have more time.. Also, I wanted to let you know that I’m not sure how much internet access to have next week. We’ll just have to wait and see how everything plays out.
I am told that one of the most lucrative niches you can get into in the travel industry is doing honeymoons. People are usually willing to spend more on this trip, because it is hopefully going to be an once in a lifetime experience. BRIDES Magazine has done a survey and has found St Lucia to be among the most popular places to go on your honeymoon. Today let’s look at some reasons you should consider Sandals’ Regency La Toc.
- The island where this resort is located is truly beautiful. It is the perfect setting for a trip with the one you love. There will be lush gardens you can walk through. They have fire pits where you can cuddle with the one you love in the evenings.
- This is an all inclusive resort, so there will be no need to worry, or have any discussions about finances, while you are there. You will be able to take care of the whole bill even before you arrive.
- Sandals is going to have luxurious accommodations no matter where you choose to stay. They are going to have some really nice suites in their hotel area. Even nicer are their stand alone bungalows which will have their own pools and everything.
- With Sandals, when you stay at one resort, you will have access to all of the activities on all of their resorts. And they will have a shuttle that will take you from place to place.
- You will be choosing from nine different restaurants during your stay here. You will be able to order anything that you like here, and again everything will be covered in that one price you pay up front.
I would love to know your thoughts on this, or any questions you might have.
I have to be honest, what I wrote yesterday got me curious about the whole concept about this. So that’s why we are going to look at this more today.. Sadly for many couples, getting married is not some huge change in their lives. They have been living together before marriage, and so going on a vacation together may not seem all that special, even if they do go to some exotic place. Friends, and even family, can make the trip even special.. Okay, let’s look at some etiquette for these things.
- Unless bride and groom are rich or extremely popular, they are not going to invite everyone they know. It is best not to talk to anyone about it until you know they have been invited.
- Remember that this is the couple’s honeymoon and let them have their privacy. They are going to need their own suite, and you probably should keep out of there.
- The couple wants to spend time with you, they wouldn’t have invited you if they didn’t. But they are going to want privacy as well. Be respectful of that. Hopefully you are going to know and enjoy the other people in the group.
- With that said, it really does help everyone when the couple makes a schedule. This will help clear up any miscommunications.
- The group also want to be considerate of other couples. Who knows? This trip might produce another engagement which might lead to another buddymoon.
Let me know your thoughts on this.
I know I’ve said this before, and I know I’ll say it again, but the travel industry is hug. And I’m learning something new every single day.
For example, I’ve never heard of a buddymoon before… Everyone has heard of a honeymoon. There’s also something called a babymoon. It’s a trip a couple takes before their baby comes. But a buddymoon is when a couple decides to take their friends on their honeymoon with them. Believe it because not, this is becoming more and more of a popular thing. Couples like taking their best friends on their special trip.
Now the couple will not want you around the entire time. After all, this is their honeymoon. But you can expect to do some dinners together as a group. There will also likely some group day trips.
Obviously, buddymoons work great when couples do a destination wedding. Couples might also choose to do a quiet ceremony and have a few days of privacy before their friends join them on the trip. And hopefully, you will know at least some of the other people that are going and can enjoy your time with them.
Have you heard of something like this? Have you been on anything like this? I would love to hear your thoughts.