Let’s get back to our discussion on how to plan your first cruise. One of the most important decisions that you will need to make is which cruiseline that you want to go on. There are a lot of choices that are available. Today we are going to look at your family friendly cruiselines.
- We are going to start with Royal Caribbean. This is a fantastic cruiseline for families because their ships are packed with activities your whole family will love. Have your children been begging to go ice skating? Your family will also have the chance to try out the surf simulator. They have Broadway like productions you can enjoy in the evening. Royal Caribbean is always winning Readers’ Choice Awards. And they are going to go most everywhere a family might be interested in exploring together.
- Ever heard of Carnival Cruise Line? Most everyone has. Carnival has taken more cruisers across the seas than any cruise company. They’re trying to appeal to a wide variety of cruisers. Families, couples, groups, and honeymooners are a few of the segments they are trying to reach. Their ships are huge, and on these ships you are going to be one of several thousands of passengers. You are going to find plenty of cool restaurants you and your family can enjoy together. You will find a lot of activities you can enjoy on these ships as well.
- Disney does cruises too, and from what I hear they never have to use sales to make sure that their ships are full. I do need to say that Disney is more expensive than the above two, but you are not going to find a more family friendly cruise. Characters will greet you as you come on board. There is usually a dance party the first night you are on the ship. And of course, this is just the beginning. You will find food that will please every type of palate. And no one will be lacking when it comes to adventures.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is known for being innovative. Their claim to fame is “Freestyle Cruising”. With them, you do just as you please. You choose when you want to eat and with whom. You decide which shore excursions you want to be part of, if you want to be part of any. Your children can be part of their Splash Academy or not. It is all up to you what you want your vacation to look like.
We haven’t looked at anything related to cruises lately. Today let’s look at some different cruise news.
- Royal Caribbean International has told us some more of what we can expect when it comes to its newest ship, Spectrum of the Seas. This is their most expensive ship to date. Now before anyone gets too excited, this ship will debut about a year from now, and it is for the Chinese market anyway. Royal Caribbean started in the Caribbean market three years ago. This is to be this cruiseline’s first suite-only ship. They will have family suites that will be on more than one level of the ship. And when it comes to food, their main dining room is going to have Chinese and what they call western options. Their buffet is going to be huge. They will also have a tea room and cafe parlor. This ship will be going to diverse ports, and will have some longer sailings.
- MSC has just christened its newest ship. There were were festivities throughout the day in honor of its arrival. Several different celebrities graced the day. This ship is going to have the longest zip line in the cruise industry. Your family will love their aqua park that has four waterslides the ship will also have the world’s widest waterfront boardwalk at sea.
- Seabourn is announcing its European itineraries for 2019. Their plan is to have four vessels in Europe. Seabourn is a luxury cruiseline that has been helping guests explore Europe for thirty years, so they have a pretty good feel for what people want. They know which ports are the best to do overnight stays. They also know what special programs people want. They will have some longer sailings as well.
It’s Monday and I’m ready to dive into some serious work. I have several things I want to do today. But as always I want to make sure that work this and a couple of other things gets done before getting into extra things.. Let’s look at some more cruise news.
- First, Carnival is about to introduce something called “Carnival Playtime”. These are going to be different activities featuring My Little Pony and Transformers. Carnival will have different characters between these shows[?] make appearances.
- We do not know what the future holds for our relationship with Cuba. Airlines seem to be pulling back, but cruiselines seem to be pressing this relationship forward with more and more cruises to this country. And there is a mixture of of inexpensive cruises ad luxury cruises.
- Royal Caribbean is going to help Puerto Rico upgrade its port. Their boarding bridge really needs work. And their plan is to also make improvements to their bathrooms and adding check points.
- Most businesses are always looking for ways to grow their clients and their bottom limes. Cruiselines are no exception to that. One thing they have tried is to get into the air business. Crystal is the latest cruiseline to try this..
I would love to know your questions about cruises.
I have several things I would to do, but I do not have a lot of time today. I was out this morning and ended up not being able to get online. And tonight I have a meeting. So let’s get this done and look at some different cruise news.
A lot of cruiselines have dropped the dress code altogether. But apparently that’s not the case on Royal Caribbean. And, at least according to an unofficial blog, they have flip flopped on whether or not they will allow guests to wear shorts in their main dining room. Some guest like dressing up when they go to dinner. Dressing up gives dinner a more formal feel. If you do not like dressing up, you are welcome to eat somewhere else… Okay, that sounds a little snooty. I would love to know your thoughts.
Disney’s new river cruise “Once Upon a Rhine” has the story “Beauty and the Beast” as its theme. While you will not be able to see the brand new movie, they will be showing the beloved cartoon. You will be treated to a “Be our guest” dinner. You will be touring countrysides that were the inspirations for many of the cartoons.
What does a billionaire do when a son marries? Well, one reserved an entire cruise ship, and a luxury cruise ship at that. This was someone high up in India business, and the son and his actress bride were said to be high school sweethearts. Th guests had access to all of the amenities. And this article doesn’t say, but I’m guessing that most everything was paid for by the proud father himself.
I would love to know if you are interested in taking a cruise. Please let me know if I can help you plan one.
I have several things that I would like to get done today. And I’m kind of feeling like this week hasn’t been the best with work for a variety of reasons. I’ve been having some problems with my internet on and off.. But anyway, I’m managing to get done the things that have to be done from day to day to day, and I’m grateful for that.
Let’s get back to Royal Caribbean.. This is a wonderful cruiseline to take a multi generational family trip with because there is so much for all the different generations to do. This is one of the first cruiselines to have a carousel onboard their ships., which is something most everyone will love. Your ship is going to have an indoor gymnasium where families can play sports together or work out. They are going to have bumper cars.. Some families love to have competitions with one another to gain
You are going to find a lot of different shore excursions with Royal Caribbean. You will get a chance to ride horses. There are also excursions where your family will be riding four wheelers. There is almost always the chance to do scuba diving or snorkeling.. If you let me know what your family is interested in doing, I will be more than happy to help you figure out which cruises will work best for you. Please let me know. bragging rights, and Royal Caribbean has everything from rock climbing to basketball when and if your family wants to get competitive. You are also going to find zip lines on these ships. There is the surfing simulator which is called the Flo Rider. This is a popular attraction for many families.
Families enjoy taking vacations together. And that goes from you, your spouse and your children, to families that include the grandparents, all of their children and spouses and all their. Children are starting to take their friends on family vacations as well. Today let’s take a closer look at what Royal Caribbean has to offer families.
First, let’s talk about the children. Royal Caribbean does have a program for infants. For the littlest ones, six months to three years, they have programs where the parents go with the children to play. They also have nursery times available so that you and your spouse can go have date night, enjoy a nice dinner and a show together.. The children’s programs start when a child turns three. Your child has to be potty trained when they go into these programs. The exception to this rule is if your child has special needs. But the programs stop when your child turns eleven. They’re divided into different age groups. And everyone in this children’s program must be signed in and out by a guardian.
Royal Caribbean has kind of specialized in working with families who have Autistic children. A lot of their staff has been trained in this area. They know the kinds of things you may need to keep your autistic child happy and will make those things available to you.
Royal Caribbean has a lot to offer your teenagers as well. They know that teens are the most likely to get bored on trips like this. So they have teen clubs. They break the kids into two groups, from twelve to fourteen, and from fifteen to seventeen. They’ll have dances and other kinds of parties.
we are going to stop here and will come back to this tomorrow. Again, I would love to know your thoughts.
Part of me does not even want to think about the holiday season. I feel like I have just gotten back from three weeks of vacation. I loved that time, but I’m ready to get back into work for a while.
But if you’d like to do a cruise for your holiday extravaganza, now is the time to start planning that adventure. If you are interested in this, you might want to look into what Royal Caribbean has to offer. First, Royal Caribbean’s celebration is going to last the whole month of December, so if you want to do this cruise and still have a more traditional celebration with your family during the actual holidays, that is an option. Another option would be to take your whole family with you on a holiday cruise. I would be more than happy to help you arrange that if you’d like.
And so, on all holiday departures, you and your children are likely to run into Santa and his elves. Don’t ask me how they do that with all they have going in December. But anyway, there will be a parade on each departure. You will also have opportunity for photos with Santa. The ships will all be decorated with all the Christmas decorations.
Something I find exciting is that Royal Caribbean to understand that Christmas is not just about the silly things like gifts and Santa. All the itineraries will also include times of worship whether you are Catholic,protestant, or Jewish.
There will be lots of holidays traditions for the little ones to enjoy. There will classic holiday movies to watch. They will also be doing holiday themed arts and crafts and scavenger hunts. Please let me know if you would be interested in something like this.
I am going on vacation for the first time in months the first part of June. And I’m so looking forward to it. We are going to see some dear friends. And hopefully taking a break is going to help get me more focused. I’m kind of doing what’s necessary.
Maybe you have been feeling like I am, kind of ready to get out of your day to day for a little while.. If you’ve thought about going on a cruise, but don’t know which ones might be good, here are some cruise lines who have gone over and above for families.
We are going to look at Royal Caribbean/Quantum of the Seas first. They have partnered up with Dreamworks characters. They do character dining you and your family can enjoy together. They have a wonderful children’s program where your children can have fun and learn about science. You will be able to enjoy carousel rides on board. They also have great teen clubs.
Carnival has what is known as a camp for kids. The camp programs last most of the day. There is also a night owl program so the adults can enjoy the night life.. Let me know if you are interested in either of these.
I am thinking through some ways to get new clients and hopefully some new business… Feel like y and the Brain, “What are we going to do tonight”?”What we try to do every nigh. ” I’m not sure whether to to start on this before Monday or not. But I’ll figure it out.
Anyway, Royal Caribbean has been named the best cruise line. Royal Caribbean has become known for breaking the mold. Each ship they build is better than the last. They have also developed several private destinations. They have one of the biggest ships in the industry.
Royal Caribbean has an excellent program for children. They have Broadway shows that you can enjoy while you are on board. They allow you to visit more two hundred ports in over sixty countryies.
I would love to help you plan your next trip, whenever and wherever you would like to go. Please let me know if I can help yo. .
It has just been kind of a crazy week between having grandparents here and getting them settled in, and having my nieces here.. Yeah, it’s just been wild. But anyway..
Let’s get back to discussing Royal Caribbean… Your age groups on Royal Caribbean are three to five year six to eight year olds, and nine to elevens. They do this so that all the children should have pretty much the same interests.. Your children are going to create a puppet show you can enjoy at the end of the week. In these programs, your children are going to get a mixture of education and fun. Their teen programs are divided into two groups, twelve to fourteen year olds and fifteen to seventeen year olds. Royal Caribbean actually had teens write their own program, so all teens should enjoy it. This is the first cruise line to have water parks on board their ships.
On board these ships, character dining comes at no additional charge… They have Broadway shows on their ships, and these also are events that you take part of with no additional charge as well. And of course, you are going to have access to different pools and other sporting activities… For children ages six to eleven, they have family dining, where they can eat with you and then go back to the program. You can also enjoy watching movies under the stars.
Please let me know if your family is interested in taking a Royal Caribbean cruise. I would be more than happy to help you out.