First, I want to say again that I do not know how much I am going to be online over the next couple week starting on Monday. I am just going to have to play everything by ear and see how it goes. Now let’s get back to discussing some reasons why you might want to visit St. Kitts.
Do you just love carnivals? Maybe you even like to try carnivals in other places? St. Kitts has a carnival that runs from from mid November to the end of December. There is also a music festival the last weekend of June.
So as you can see, this place has a lot to offer families, especially those with older children. There are some great beaches for families with younger children. And for golfers, St. Kitts has one of the most challenging courses around. This feature makes the island nice not only for families, but also for business conferences where you are doing a combination of work and play.
On Monday, we said that there are all kinds of accommodations you can choose from on the island. Today let’s get a little more specific. For those that truly want to vacation in the lap of luxury, there are villas. These are places with the utmost in comfort and privacy. You will also have access to some of the most gorgeous views. There are usually up to four bedrooms in a villa..
You will have all kinds of choices when it comes to hotels and/or resorts. Choose what is most important to you. Do you want a more formal restaurant? Is it important to you to have many choices when it comes to restaurants? Do you want pools that have a swim up bar? Some of these resorts are going to have cottages, which will also ensure privacy.
There are also some nice bed and breakfasts on the island. My guess is that these are probably your least expensive option.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
Yesterday we ended by giving some reasons people in general might want to go to St. Kitts. Today let’s look at some occasions you might want to visit this beautiful.
This is a great place to have a destination wedding. It is easy to get married here, because they have very few regulations. You will not have to be to on the island for any length of t before you married. You will need two photo i.d.s, and proof that you are both single. And you are only going to have to pay about seventy five dollars for a marriage license. There are churches of most any denomination on this island. There are beautiful spots at a lot of the hotels or resorts. Or maybe you’re more interested in a traditional honeymoon. This island is a great place for that as well.
Are you someone that wants to try all kinds of water sports in all kinds of different places. They have water skiing, surfing, diving, and kayaking just to name a few. If your objective is to try as many sports as you can in one place, this is a place that you will want to try.
A lot of cruise ships make on stops on St. Kitts. Maybe you were on one of those places and fell in with the place. You might now want to go and spend your whole vacation there..
Today has been kind of crazy with everything except work, so I am going to stop here and get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
Today has been a Monday, not necessarily in a bad way. I just have several things I want to get done today. So today let’s look at St Kitts. This is an island that is part of the Caribbean. This island’s temperature stays around 80 degrees fahrenheit most the year. They do not get a lot of rain, and when it does, it’s a shower that is over quickly, and the sun comes out again. This island has mountains, and obviously it has beaches as well. So what are some reasons you might want to visit St. Kitts? Read on to find out.
- For starters, St. Kitts has a sister island called Nevis. There is only two miles between the two sisters. And there are several ways you can easily cross that distance.
- Getting to and around St. Kitts is easy. You will find all kinds of flights between the States and this beautiful island. And once you are there, this place is easy to navigate by rented car or taxi.
- These are happy, welcoming people. They welcome the opportunity to share their culture with others. Here you will hear all about their traditions.
- You will have all kinds of accommodations to choose from. There are bed and breakfasts, villas, as well as some luxury resorts.
- You will also have a wide variety when it comes to what you can eat. You can choose from authentic cuisine or international fare. Do you want upscale dining, or would you rather eat casually?
- You can indulge in shopping excursions, whether you are interested in handmade crafts or duty free shopping. And of course, there are some incredible beaches, ranging from extremely active to secluded.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this.