Sometimes you would like nothing better than to get away from everyone you know and love, and just experience a different side of life for a little while. Knowing myself, I’d probably just hole up somewhere and work. My idea of vacations is to spend good time with people I love. But maybe you want to get away by yourself and do some exploring. Let’s look at some places you might want to consider for a solo trip.
- Paris is the first place they mention on this list. Do you dream of seeing the City of Lights, but maybe your significant other has already been or has no interest in going. There are plenty of cafes to visit when you do want some human interaction. Go see the Eifle tower. Enjoy some of their beautiful parks.
- Or is London more your thing? Maybe you want to take a tour of all the royal palaces without worrying if your little one is going to have a melt down. Take in a play at The Globe. Visit Westminster Abbey. Can’t decide between these first two? Doing both of these on one adventure would be quite easy to pull off.
- Thailand is an incredibly hot destination right now. Perhaps part of that is most everyone loves their food. Solo travelers are going to love Bangkok . You can usually find something pretty interesting going on in their streets. You can also visit some of their shrines and some great outdoor markets.
- Do you just love the Sound of Music? Why don’t you go to Vienna where this amazing story took place? There is a lot of interesting architecture here. And if you are a coffee lover, you are going to find more to love about this place.
- If you are looking for some gorgeous weather, you might want to try Sydney, Australia. This is a fantastic place to just unwind. You can chill out on their beautiful beaches, or enjoy some of their water sports.
rxThe holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! I love this time of year. Well, I will be glad to have this Saturday over with.. Anyway, I don’t know exactly what we are going to be doing for the holidays, but I know I am going to take some time off around Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will say more once I know more.. But anyway, enough daydreaming, it’s time to get to work.
There are certain countries and cities that a lot of people have on their bucket lists. And a lot of times you will get strange looks when you say you have visited a certain country, but did not visit the most ,popular cities. But some people like to take the road less traveled. If you are one of these, you’ll want to read today’s post. The first city we are going to look at today is Danang, Vietnam. Now this is a place that is well known to people in Southeast Asia, and is a populardestination in that part of the world. They are known for having fantastic beaches, wonderful restaurants, and great hotels. There is plenty to keep you busy for several days.
I think I am going to stop here and get back to this tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.
It’s Monday, and I’m kind of fighting the feeling of the weekend wasn’t long enough. It may be because I’m still adjusting to working on Saturday. Or maybe it has more to do with my sister and I planning a fun weekend this coming weekend. Whatever it is, I’m getting over it now.
I’m actually talking to someone about maybe going to Thailand at some point.. I’m kind of surprised that this article is saying that a trip to this area is relatively inexpensive. But then again, I know that some things in China can be very inexpensive.
As with all trips, what you want to do on this trip is going to determine how much you are going to spend. Are you going to just lie on the beautiful beaches all day day? Do you want to go and party all night? What kind of accommodations do you want? Are you going to be happy sleeping anywhere, or are you dreaming of a luxurious suite? Are you more into fine restaurants or streetvendors?
These questions are something you need to consider any time you go on a trip… I’d love to help you walk through these questions and more as you prepare for your next trip. Please let me know if I can help you plan an adventure.
Thursday seem to be the day I’m thinking to myself, “Okay, get this and this and this done, and maybe I can watch something this evening.” I’m tired, but there is so much I want to do these days. We’ll see if I feel like I can take it easy tonight.
But anyway, let’s get back to discussing destination weddings. If you’ve dreamed of going to Thailand, you might want to consider going on your honeymoon. On Phuket, there is a place called Indigo Pearl. They are offering a nice dinner for two at the Black Ginger. It looks like you will also get a dinner cruise… Their package is for a luxury suite. You will get breakfast each morning, a sparkling bottle of wine, and an hour long spa treatment for both of you. This is an all suite or villa place, and this package will cost you around one thousand dollars.
In Bali, there are two resorts that share one piece of property, and they also share a lot of the same activities. If you decide to get their romance package, you will be welcomed with a flower bath. You will get breakfast throughout your stay, but one morning it will be breakfast in bed.
I would love to know if you are interested in either of these. I can get you more information if you need that. Please just let me know.