I have a whole lot that I would like to get done today. I am still trying to figure out some kind of a job I can do. Obviously, I love writing. Finding were work that actually pays and that I could do while still keeping up with both of my blogs and everything would be a dream come true. But anyway, let’s look at some more hotels.
- The first hotel we are going to look at today is called Hotel Du Pont, and it is in Delaware. This is a hotel that has hosted royalty. So from knowing that, you can also guess that this is a beautiful place which specializes in luxury. They have renovated it, so it now has every modern convenience.
- If you are looking for history, you might want to go to our country’s no oldest city which is, of course, St. Augustine, Florida. And the hotel we are going to look at here is called Casa Monica Resort. There are many beautiful, old buildings here in this city making it a wonderful place to explore. You will also find many nice museums, shops and restaurants.
- And in Georgia, we are going to look at the Candler Hotel. Once home to a bank and several other businesses, this is now a boutique hotel which is pretty close to many of Atlanta’s attractions.
- The Royal Hawaiian is, of course, in Hawaii, and is also known for hosting royalty and stars. The hotel has been opened for business for over a century.
- Riverside Hot Springs Inn is in Lava Hot springs, Idaho. This is another hotel that was built around the mineral springs that are in the area, and was first known as a health Retreat. Today it welcomes guests who are sixteen and older.