It has kind of been a crazy Monday, which guess you would kind of expect after I’ve been gone for two weeks. I was not planning to take as much time off as I did, but think I needed the break. Today I’ve been going through my e-mail, looking at job possibilities and different things. But anyway…
Your best friend has gotten engaged, and you’ve been asked to be the maid of honor. You know you have showers to plan, but your best friend also wants to do a weekend getaway as her bachelorette party, and she insists that you can do most the planning yourself, she’ll just give her approval to any important decisions.
- My first suggestion is to call me. I can help you figure out all the details. I make money when I book hotels and things like that. I do not charge anything over and above that, and I will be more than happy to help you do all the research that needs to be done.
- First, do you know who all is going on this trip? Do you and your bestie have a group you always pal around with? Try to make sure everyone in the group gets along well. You don’t want things to get awkward for anyone, especially the bride.
- Create a Facebook group so that you can discuss the different aspects of the trip. Be sure to include me if I am going to be booking your trip so that I can keep up with all the discussion.
- Unless someone is rich and wants to give everyone a free weekend, one of the first discussions you will want to have is how much everyone feels like they should spend on this trip. You don’t want to make it so that someone feels like this trip is out of their budget.
- Where should you go? Did everyone go to college together? Have you eaten on vacations together before and have a favorite spot? Or is there somewhere you would like to explore together?
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
With Valentine’s Day, February seems like a great month for romance. A lot of young men choose to propose right around this time. Some people even choose to be married in February. With romance in the air, let’s look at some reasons that Palace Resorts makes a great place for a wedding.
- Palace Resorts wants your business, so they are going to give you two free nights to check out a place before you book your wedding. They have resorts in both Mexico and Jamaica for you to choose from.
- Palace makes it easy to host any kind of celebration that you would want to have. This is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing. Do you want a big Christian ceremony. They can do that. Have you dreamed of a very private ceremony? They can do that as well.
- Do you have very specific ideas of how you want your cake? Don’t worry. They have a chef that specializes in cakes. And e able to help you with all of your pastry needs.
- Ready to get started planning your wedding right away? Palace has a website that will help you every step of the way. Ask me if you would like that website.
I would love to know any questions you might have about any of this. Please let me know.
We have several friends that will be getting married this weekend and summer hasn’t officially started yet.. So I thought it would be fun to write something about weddings. I grew up in NC, and I can tell you that the North Carolina mountains are absolutely gorgeous.
- If you are just looking for a quiet, intimate wedding, you might want to consider A Bed of Roses, which is a bed and breakfast in the historic district of Asheville. The people that run this inn love antiques. They also love to garden and to cook. This sounds like the perfect places for a quiet getaway.
- If you are looking for a venue that can accommodate one hundred guests, consider having your wedding at Addison Farms vineyard. This vineyard is near Asheville, but not inside the city limits. You are going to have the Blue Ridge Mountains as the backdrop for your special day. The vineyard has been in the family for four generations. There will be an indoor space for you to have your festivities in as well.
- If you want something more sophisticated, try The Omni Grove Park Inn. Here you will find something for everyone. They have a beautiful spa, a great golf course, and a huge sports center. you will be able to have as many guest a you’d like here.
I didn’t get nearly as far on my newsletter project as I would have liked. I am trying to do several different things, and was kind of running into roadblocks yesterday. We are going to be out of town some next week. And I’m not sure how much I am going to be online. We’ll just have to wait and see.
My heart for this business is that I really want to help families reconnect through travel. And one way to get couples coming back to you time and again is to work on their honeymoons. That is what I hear anyway. So that’s why this article kind of caught my eye. Jewel Resorts are in Jamaica which makes the perfect backdrop for your wedding or vow renewal.
First, these resorts have a wedding planner who is going to oversee every detail of your special day. They will have someone there who can perform the ceremony. They will give you a boutineer for the groom and a single flower for the bride. You will also be given a 5×7 photograph.
After the wedding, you and your guests will be given a thirty minute reception. I had to go back and read that again, but thirty minutes is right. I’m used to receptions lasting much longer.. But anyway, you will get cold appetizers and a small cake. please let me know if you are interested.
My business is being created to help families reconnect through travel. You may get sick of reading those words, because I plan on saying them a lot, hopefully not just on here, but I am trying to get on a lot of other blogs as a guest. I’m working on that… But anyway, families start with a man and woman getting married. And honestly, what I’m hearing is if I, as a travel agent, do a couple’s wedding/honeymoon they will likely become my clients for life.
Anyway, today let’s discuss destination wedding . Twenty years ago, it was virtually unheard of for a couple to go to a foreign country to get married. Though Greece was encouraging some couples to marry there as an experiment. Destination weddings are often complicated affairs, so most tour operators have at least one dedicated wedding planner. They are going to work with you, and me as your travel agent, to ensure that everything is exactly the way you want it.
You now have many choices of where you can get married. The Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, South Pacific are just some of options. You can also get married on a cruise. Captains of ships can still officiate weddings
It is Friday, and I’m kind of torn between wanting to relax, and having a lot of ideas for work… See, I listened to a webinar about blogging, and that has given me a lot of ideas. But whatever I do this weekend, this needs to be done. So let’s get started.
Destination weddings are getting more and more popular. I know that this is especially true for older couples, these weddings are often less formal, and more for you and your closest friends. First, you should know that there are a lot of beautiful places, and beautiful resorts where you can get married. A lot of resorts have been doing weddings for a long time, and have their own wedding coordinators and everything. A lot of resorts are on private islands, which is nice if you decide to honeymoon at the same resort.
Resorts have a variety of wedding packages that will ensure that your big day is perfect. Resorts are often prepared to do anything from a wedding with ten guests to hundreds. Their staff will communicate with you beforehand to make sure this is truly your dream come true.
Resorts have a lot of options for every taste and budget. So whether you and your new spouse would like to take adventures together, or just relax, you are going to be able to find the perfect resort for your wedding.. But finding the right resort is important and something I can help you. And I’d be more than happy to help.. But finding the right resort is important and something I can help you. And I’d be more than happy to help plan something like this. Please just let me know. n something like this. Please just let me know.